Is this a sign of the discount percentages for 2017?

For those who want to know, you will need to PM me. I don't mind at all to share it, but I am beginning to believe the TA should give me a slice of the pie for all those I have already referred. :D:D But I do love to help out others if I can. So give me a PM!

Could you pm me as well ? Thanks so much!

I just got an agency exclusive quote today for February.
Hi, Iam new to the boards and we are planning a trip for late February early March 2017. The TA I contacted said the discounts aren't out yet. Are you able to share the name of the agency you contacted with me? TIA

Hi, Iam new to the boards and we are planning a trip for late February early March 2017. The TA I contacted said the discounts aren't out yet. Are you able to share the name of the agency you contacted with me? TIA

They probably aren't out yet. They only have Jan. and Feb., not March or later. Those are coming......fall, I believe is what my TA told me.

Thank you for this information! I have never used a TA but think it might be worth a shot with those types of discounts possible!

Thank you for this information! I have never used a TA but think it might be worth a shot with those types of discounts possible!

Same here, I was originally booked through Disney, but kept hearing about this same TA. I gave it a shot and saved $1500 on the exact same package that I had though Disney for this Oct.

Any idea how long it should take for them to respond to a request for a quote? My dates seem to be within the ones you mentioned so i figured I'd give it a go -- been almost 3 days now?

I am wondering if this is a sign. I emailed a certain travel agency I have used in the past for a quote of their discounts for early 2017. I received a quote for the Poly for four nights. The discounts that they had were right at 30%. Somewhat disappointing. I was really hoping for and somewhat expecting closer to 40% off. So I passed.

So this makes me wonder if the discounts on rooms that Disney releases in 2017 are gonna be slimmer as well. I think there are several deluxe resorts during certain seasons that had absolutely no uptick in price for next year. So they just may be lowering the room only discounts for next year to make up for it. Just a thought.

Do you happen to know what dates in January were avail? I'm hoping to stay at Poly for Marathon weekend jan 4-9. TIA

Are the deals out for this TA for July yet anyone know?

Not yet....I booked July 2017 with them and was told exclusives won't be out until sometime in September. If you go to their website and click Hotels then Hotel Discounts then scroll down to the first section and click "discover why it's a best kept secret" it will redirect you...at the top of that page there is a tab for agency exclusive rates - you can click that to see what is currently available. Right now it looks just like rates for 2016.

Not yet....I booked July 2017 with them and was told exclusives won't be out until sometime in September. If you go to their website and click Hotels then Hotel Discounts then scroll down to the first section and click "discover why it's a best kept secret" it will redirect you...at the top of that page there is a tab for agency exclusive rates - you can click that to see what is currently available. Right now it looks just like rates for 2016.
Did you just book and are waiting for them to change the price when the deals come out?

Did you just book and are waiting for them to change the price when the deals come out?

Yep...I was comfortable paying what I could have reserved on my own through Disney, but figured if this TA can get exclusives and get me a discount then that would be a bonus. Fingers crossed that something good will come, but either way I'm going to DISNEY!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter