• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is there an October 2011 codes watch?

I am still getting them by the hour...I guess they really want us to come. But they are more specific than I thought they were supposed to be. Like the one I mentioned before that I used for a water view at the BC. My latest one is for value or moderates only.

Dates that all have been good for are:
Sunday-Thursday
10/1-10/6
10/10-10/31

If you stay at GF every time, I'm guessing they think you don't need a code to save $. LOL! :)

I've ordered the DVD, the maps, saved trips on the website. I have the visa, etc, etc and never a code. And the dates I need in Oct are the dates the codes are for. So frustrating!

If you stay at GF every time, I'm guessing they think you don't need a code to save $. LOL! :)

I've ordered the DVD, the maps, saved trips on the website. I have the visa, etc, etc and never a code. And the dates I need in Oct are the dates the codes are for. So frustrating!

I wish they let you share the codes, I dont know why they offer to one person and not another. I never got codes and I have gotten 5 in the past 3 days. 4 of which were today. So just hold on, there is plenty of time, I am sure one will come your way!

I am still getting them by the hour...I guess they really want us to come. But they are more specific than I thought they were supposed to be. Like the one I mentioned before that I used for a water view at the BC. My latest one is for value or moderates only.

Sunday-Thursday
10/1-10/6
10/10-10/31

I would LOVE this one as we're staying at Pop. I hope to see one too, soon. :goodvibes What is the % off?

Sunday-Thursday
10/1-10/6
10/10-10/31

This is the one I've been waiting for too! I'd also like to know what the % is. Love to book POP for 10/15 - 10/19 prior to my DVC stay.

Oh we have stayed at Values too, just pointing out that I don't think they discriminate based on category.

I wish you could share codes too. I'm sure there are tons of people who get them and don't even open the email.

This is the one I've been waiting for too! I'd also like to know what the % is. Love to book POP for 10/15 - 10/19 prior to my DVC stay.

It isnt a great one, for the values it says $86 (10%)..better than nothing but I am hoping the better ones are yet to come!

We have a ressie at the Poly for the 21st-29th. I just received planning docs in the mail today. I was hoping there would be a pin or discount offer included, but no such luck. We won't be able to go without either a decent percentage off or free dining. Dh is too spoiled by the deluxes to consider anything else now. I am seriously considering canceling our reservation to see if that will prompt them to send me a pin to entice us to rebook??? I'm thinking it might be worth a try...

We have a ressie at the Poly for the 21st-29th. I just received planning docs in the mail today. I was hoping there would be a pin or discount offer included, but no such luck. We won't be able to go without either a decent percentage off or free dining. Dh is too spoiled by the deluxes to consider anything else now. I am seriously considering canceling our reservation to see if that will prompt them to send me a pin to entice us to rebook??? I'm thinking it might be worth a try...

That's a shame. If I were in the same situation, I'd never just cancel because I was spoiled by a Deluxe resort. I'd downgrade to a moderate, which are lovely, and I'd take my Disney vacation :)

That's a shame. If I were in the same situation, I'd never just cancel because I was spoiled by a Deluxe resort. I'd downgrade to a moderate, which are lovely, and I'd take my Disney vacation :)

Me too! It's not luxurious but better than staying home that's for sure. :goodvibes

Went last year with the $500 gift card. Have Pop Cent booked Oct 14-21 would like to upgrade to POFQ with a discount or free dininng.

Here hoping we all Get Pixie Dust and Discount love.

Dances with Woozles

I'm starting to wonder if there will ever be a discount for Oct. No signs of free dining yet either. Probably will downgrade my resort to value if there is no discount. What are the chances there will not be any sort of discount?

The past several years, the general discount codes for October were not released until late July - mid August. So I doubt we will see anything this year before then.

Sad thing is that I already booked the airfare so I have no choice to take the family. Luckily my parents are going at the same time so we currently have a 2br villa at the beach club reserved. It'll take most of my budget paying for just the room at rack rate!
Come on Disney! Help us out!
I am way too anxious waiting for discounts to come out. I thought something would have been released at beginning of April but nothing. I am hoping for % off resort and free dining! Am I wishing on a star? You Bet!

I am hoping for % off resort and free dining! Am I wishing on a star? You Bet!

Sounds like you already know the answer to that. They will probably offer free dining OR a % off, but they don't do both. Well, they might offer both, but you'll have to pick one or the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter