Is there an October 2011 codes watch?

We're Disneymooning in October 2011. We'll be arriving Sunday, October 2nd and also hoping for Free Dining. We're staying at CSR and hoping for a room discount if we don't get Free Dining. AKA I AM IN! :thumbsup2

We are also hoping for a discount for October 2011. We are considering booking late Sept. so we can get the FD offer and then changing to Oct. if another offer comes out later. Keeping our fingers crossed! Weather should be much more pleasant in Oct.

We are going to Disney on 10/21/11 and are also hoping for free dining! We have already booked our stay at Grand Floridian, so now I'm just hoping for a discount.

Joining in too!

Hoping for a room only discount, as I do have days left from prev passes.

Might consider staying off site, but would rather stay on site!

Last trip had just over 1 week at POR, and just under 1 week at YC... POR=utter delight, YC= utter disappointment!

Would like to try POP, might cave in and go to the sure winner POR, but will see!

:cheer2:C'mon Disney, bring on the offers!:cheer2:

Hoping, praying, waiting for a GOOD discount for October 2011 too! We are wanting to go the 21st - 29th and stay at the Contemporary w/ Deluxe dining. I've priced it on the website and :scared1: yowsers! It's almost double what we've paid for each our last 2 trips. In 2009 we had the buy 4 get 3 free and then this year we had a 40% pin. Hoping a similar GREAT deal will come out soon!

I am hoping for FD or some other type of discount. We are going October 18 to 25, 2011. My DD and DSIL are going along and my DGD's FIRST Disney trip (1st of many more). Fingers crossed!!

We're going October 31 to November 10, 2011, and we're going either way, but free dining would be awesome :lmao:

Another looking for free dining (or any discount for that matter!) for October 2011. Have not been since 2007 and not on-site since 2006... we miss the Mouse :lovestruc

I'm with you too! We are booked for Free Dining Sept 20- 28, 2011, but I would love to move our trip to October for better weather!

Jumping in with hopes that there will be some sort of discount! I was initially supposed to go in February, but due to finances, our trip has been pushed back to Oct 16-22. Keeping our fingers for some sort of discount! We aren't picky!

Code watching here! We are planning on the 9th - 16th.. NEED Free Dining. Or 40% resort room discount.. Can those be combined??

No dice - you have to choose one offer. Pick whichever one saves you more - if you have kids and they're the adult rate for food, it's usually free dining.

Here's wishing pixie dust for all of us! :wizard: We're planning a 10/23 - 10/30 trip for DDs birthday. I have it all figured out with no discounts for every level - value, mod, deluxe - but let's face it...we would love a 40% discount so we could stay at the Poly!

We have gone the past 5 years in September but because of work obligations we have moved our trip to October for next year. The past couple of years we have either booked on Free Dining or Pin %. I am hoping for a % off as it benefits my family better. We are looking into WL 10/21 - 10/29/2011.

We actually just came home last week and soooo ready to go back minus my cold.

I'm with you too! We are booked for Free Dining Sept 20- 28, 2011, but I would love to move our trip to October for better weather!

Me too!!! Same days and everything...lol I would love a code for the end of October into the first week of Nov.

just subscribing. We are planning for Oct 19-25, 2011. This will be our first year without DH's airline employee discount (because we are going without him, he is all Mickeyed out) and now we are able to get the dining plan. Would love to get free dining, would make our vacation more doable.

We're looking at Oct 14-22nd. The kids have two days off of school that week so that will help there. My work prevents use going at normal vacation times. We love, love, loved going the first week of Jan but I already know that Jan 2012 is going to be hard at work, so looking at Oct. Would love a room discount or FD- the dining plan doesn't make sense for us this year with the price increase and age of the kids (the boys are grazers). Just hoping the crowds aren't bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter