Is anyone cruising with me on the August 27th 2011 Meditteranean Cruise? Hellooooo?

I know it has been asked before, but if I stay at the AC Diplomatic, but not booked through DCL can you add transportation, and have luggage picked up from room, and what is cost?

Hi MKMOMMY,
We are at the AC Diplomatic as well and booked on our own. Disney will do tranfers from the hotel to the cruise terminal and back; but not from the airport to the hotel. I think the cost was around $30.00 pp??? I have to remember to call a week prior to set up the time. I think. Yay for the strike being called off!!! :yay: 2 more weeks!!!! Carol

Hi MKMOMMY,
We are at the AC Diplomatic as well and booked on our own. Disney will do tranfers from the hotel to the cruise terminal and back; but not from the airport to the hotel. I think the cost was around $30.00 pp??? I have to remember to call a week prior to set up the time. I think. Yay for the strike being called off!!! :yay: 2 more weeks!!!! Carol
What time are you setting up? Why do you have to call?

What time are you setting up? Why do you have to call?

I'm not sure why I have to call to set up, that's just what the Disney guy told me when I called to ask about the transfers. ?? Sounds like they already have a pick up time scheduled for that hotel. I have to dig up my info tonight to confirm. It's getting down to crunch time!!

I'm not sure why I have to call to set up, that's just what the Disney guy told me when I called to ask about the transfers. ?? Sounds like they already have a pick up time scheduled for that hotel. I have to dig up my info tonight to confirm. It's getting down to crunch time!!
Yeah I couldn't even pick a time with online check-in because they know we are getting picked up at the hotel. When we check into the AC Diplomatic, we will get all of that info then!! :banana:

Sounds like a plan! Maybe we can meet for breakfast. I had read on Trip Advisor there is a little bakery across the street. ??
I would love that! We are at the AC Diplomatic, too! But I am worried about jet lag, too. I need my beauty sleep!

I actually can't decide if I should take DCL Transfers from AC Diplomatic, was staying somewhere else but a good corporate rate just opened up.

I am going to Sagrada Famille for 9:00, so I should be back for 11:00, but do I want to spend more time in Barcelona or on the ship, is the debate.

I actually can't decide if I should take DCL Transfers from AC Diplomatic, was staying somewhere else but a good corporate rate just opened up.

I am going to Sagrada Famille for 9:00, so I should be back for 11:00, but do I want to spend more time in Barcelona or on the ship, is the debate.
Is the day we board the ship your only day in Barcelona? I would be worried about getting back for the transfers if you are doing this on boarding day. JMHO, I am a worry wort!;)

Is the day we board the ship your only day in Barcelona? I would be worried about getting back for the transfers if you are doing this on boarding day. JMHO, I am a worry wort!;)

I wonder if you miss the transfers if they would still deliver the luggage? I could always take the port bus from the Columbus monument but I do not want to do that with luggage.

I know I saw it posted over on the Cruiseline board. I asked my TA and she confirmed we did. Maybe ask your TA?

My reservation does not say anything about breakfast. Perhaps it depends on the package booked. For the non breakfast packagers the bakery across the street sounds fun. I was allowed to book a port time on check in although I do háve the Hotel to port transfers so who knows how that all works.

I do think shorts are allowed at least for the men. My husband wore shorts on the regular dining nights and there was no problem.

Officially they are not allowed but DCL won't remove people from the dining room because of them, its up to the passengers to try and keep some sort of standard and follow the dress code. At the end of the day its your own choice and with many people rushing back late from excursions the may be a few legs to be seen.

My reservation does not say anything about breakfast. Perhaps it depends on the package booked. For the non breakfast packagers the bakery across the street sounds fun. I was allowed to book a port time on check in although I do háve the Hotel to port transfers so who knows how that all works.

I'm wondering if the differences are because we booked our hotel and transfers thru Disney?

Hope all UK/Britain Disney passengers homes and family safe!

I am Brit, Cheshire, Originally Smith,but been here Greece 19 years and have Greek name for 10 yrs now Aggelidou!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Thanks dianne

England has got angry over this. The riots are over nothing, just mindless kids breaking, smashing, hurting and stealing.

It really is just a small proportion of the scummiest scroungers that are doing it with no political or social reasoning behind it.

99.999999999999999% of people here are completely aghast and will stamp them out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter