Is anyone cruising with me on the August 27th 2011 Meditteranean Cruise? Hellooooo?

disneychic

DIS Veteran
:confused3 I know I'm not going to have the Magic all to myself! Where or where are my cruising mates for the August 27th, 2011 Meditteranean Cruise??

We are considering going on that cruise, but haven't quite made up our minds yet! My husband would like to stay in Europe, but I am leaning towards going to WDW and a shorter cruise in the Bahamas...I have been wondering too why it seems like noone has booked it yet, maybe you will have the ship all to yourself!

We are considering going on that cruise, but haven't quite made up our minds yet! My husband would like to stay in Europe, but I am leaning towards going to WDW and a shorter cruise in the Bahamas...I have been wondering too why it seems like noone has booked it yet, maybe you will have the ship all to yourself!

Actually, my mom and stepdad are going, as well as my best friend and her family, but sadly, they are not DIS'ers :rolleyes1 I know, what's wrong with them??

OMG.....am I sailing w/ a bunch of NON DIS'ERS :scared1::scared1: There must be some DIS people out there sailing with us! Where or where are you all??????

My wife and I are going.We've only been on the Wonder before for the Land/sea Bahamas cruise and we loved it.We're going back to WL in May ,but decided next year to do the Med cruise.Can't wait!

its only a 7 day cruise so you might be by yourself:rotfl2::rotfl2:
im sure dcl will fill the ship with very good discounts so you wont be by yourself it will be full or almost full. maybe you will see 699 dollar prices for as cat 12 gty.

Moving this over to the Meets Thread now. I will add a link to the listing of the 2011 Magic cruises so it will be easy to find.

MJ

My wife and I are going.We've only been on the Wonder before for the Land/sea Bahamas cruise and we loved it.We're going back to WL in May ,but decided next year to do the Med cruise.Can't wait!

Yay! Welcome to our very lonely cruise-meet thread! That cruise will be my 11th Disney cruise. We've never been to Europe before, and we knew that DCL was the way we wanted to go when experienceing Europe for the first time. I didn't want to have to keep packing/unpacking to visit different cities. So, this will be fantastic to get on board in Barcelona, unpack one time and let the Magic take us from destination to destination while we sleep. We're considering a few days in Paris before hitting Barcelona, but aren't sure yet. We still have pleanty of time to decide on this.

Glad to meet you!

Hello, just moved my cruise over to this one today!! I'm getting a verandah stateroom now. Hoping to catch up on this thread. Sailing is myself and my DH.:banana:

Hello to my fellow August 27, 2011 Med Cruisers :wave2: just thought I'd check in and mention we are at the 430 day mark! ......or does it sound better to say 14 months and 4 days??

Bumping this thread up. Question... Should I schedule Palo on our semi- formal night? Is the semi formal night usually the Captains Gala? This is my first 7 night cruise AND first Med cruise! I will have sooooo many questions!!

BWV Dreamin --Is that day our sea day? That's when I would try to schedule Palo -- just incase you are either running late or just plain ol' exhausted from touring all day :confused3

Also, do you have main dining or late seating?

BWV Dreamin --Is that day our sea day? That's when I would try to schedule Palo -- just incase you are either running late or just plain ol' exhausted from touring all day :confused3

Also, do you have main dining or late seating?

We have second seating. Our sea day is the day before Palma I think. I would imagine that will be the formal night?:confused3 I want to try Palo so I don't know whether to do the dinner or brunch?

We are going to stay in Barcelona 2 days before the cruise. I am seriosly considering Hotel Continental Barcelona. http://www.hotelcontinental.com/web/
I'll go thru Hotels.com so I can reserve in US dollar.

We are eating the second seating. I think they are seating people at both however because I'm reading folks aren't getting back in time for the first dining.

Wow! The hotel looks really nice -- how did you find it? I'm going to show Tom when he gets home tonight. Is it close to the port?--by the way, are you going to get transfers through Disney or just take a taxi to the port? Just trying to figure out if I should book transfers through DCL or not:confused3

I think a taxi from the airport to Hotel Continental might be like 25 Euro. Then from the hotel to the port around 10 euro. So I won't do Disney transfers then. BUT if we have to stay over one night after the cruise before our flight home I'll use Disney's transfer to the airport and catch the free shuttle to a hotel near the airport( most of these hotels offer a free shuttle to and from the airport).

The hotel is right in the heart of Las Ramblas and within walking distance to alot of the sites. Plus there is the hop on/ hop off bus there too.

Hello one and all. I looked at the rates and first thing in the a.m. I am moving our cruise over from one earlier in August to this one. I went on a cruise last Dec and had a few of those delightful beverages and just went wild with more reservations - booked three. :cheer2: Will be on the Alaskan cruise July 26 and then home for a few weeks before this one. :cool1: I am so excited and just can't wait. Really planning my vacation and personal days tightly at work. Once I go through the formalities and make the move I will let you know. Can't beat the price. :confused3 Yea!!!!!!

Hello one and all. I looked at the rates and first thing in the a.m. I am moving our cruise over from one earlier in August to this one. I went on a cruise last Dec and had a few of those delightful beverages and just went wild with more reservations - booked three. :cheer2: Will be on the Alaskan cruise July 26 and then home for a few weeks before this one. :cool1: I am so excited and just can't wait. Really planning my vacation and personal days tightly at work. Once I go through the formalities and make the move I will let you know. Can't beat the price. :confused3 Yea!!!!!!

You're not even saying goodbye to us?! I have to hear it from BWV Dreamin'?! (As she rubs it in that my August 13 cruise is dropping peeps like flys.:sad:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter