Illuminations Cruise Central--NOVEMBER

We have a family of 5 for the fireworks cruise. I was unable to book a boat for Illuminations, but I just made (cancellable) reservations for the cruise to see the Magic Kingdom fireworks on November 30. The boat holds 12 people or 10 adults, and since we are 5, we are looking to join with another group for either cruise. I am paying $120 for the MK fireworks cruise, looking to split it with another family. Please advise at: dflawyers@hotmail.com

Hi,
We will be going to wdw Nov.15 thru the 22nd. We wondered if anyone has seats for ANY night for one of the illumations cruises? It would only be and my husband and I. We are going for our 25th anniversary!! If so please email me at gackac@msn.com Thanks, Kim:Pinkbounc

Hi dizzyintx! Welcome to the DIS. I'm really glad you found us.

There will be an Illuminations Cruise Central posted for November, 2003 probably in August. You will have better luck finding a cruise to share if you wait and post to that thread.

You can't make a reservation for Illuminations cruises earlier than 90 days preceding the date of your cruise.

There will be a link to the November Illuminations Cruise Central posted to the thread about Illuminations Cruises that is stuck to the top of page one.

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter