Illuminations Cruise Central--NOVEMBER

Hi everyone,

This is probably a long shot but I thought I would give it a try. My FH and I will be in Disney for the above mentioned dates for our honeymoon. I thought the cruise would be a nice treat. Although I'm trying to get a boat I'm not having much luck. If anyone has any room for two people for the dates we will be there and wouldn't mind us tagging along please let me know. If I get lucky and get a boat I will definitely post again. Thanks.

Does anyone have a cruise to share for November 5,6 or 7? We'd have 5-6 people -- 2-3 adults and 3 kids, ages 11,9 and 3.

Deb8821, I PMed you.

Thanks to GoodWitch my family of 11 will be on the sunday nov 24th illuminations cruise. Thank You, GoodWitch!!! I wish I could help some of you out but we only have one open spot, and you probably wouldn't want to be on with our "crazy" family. the time is growing near, and I am becoming EXCITED!!

DCCNM-CONGRATULATIONS! I HAVE SENT YOU A PM TO SHARE THE CRUISE WITH YOU. LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE FULL ALREADY, THANKS!

Many thanks to this Board! Another member will join us for our MK Cruise on November 26th! Thanks you all!

Thank you, Good Witch too. I'm sorry we won't share your Illuminations cruise. MK is our favorite!!!

Again, this Board is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We need 5 seats for the Saturday evening Illuminations cruise, on November 30, 2002. It will be my wife and I and our kids, 17,14 and 10 years old.

Looking for something new to do at Disney. Family of five, would like to share boat. Nov 3, 4, 5,6 or 8. Thanks.

Hi. My wife, 7-year-old daughter and I would love to share a fireworks cruise when we visit in a few weeks. If anyone has room for the 3 of us between November 3rd and 8th, please e-mail me with the details (date and cost). Thanks.<P>Steve

We will be at Disney from 10/27 until November 5. With the except of Halloween (NSSMHP) we would love to experience a cruise.

There is DH & our almost 5 year old (who is very well behaved) any myself.

We are non drinkers and non smokers.

I have a boat to share on Saturday, November 16th. :D Right now it is just me and my dbf. We aren't planning on filling this boat, but he gave me the ok to open it up for a couple of people. (It didn't seem fair to keep this big boat all to ourselves when so many are looking for one :( )

We'd like this to be a romantic trip (I hope) so preferably if there are other couples or adults that are interested, please PM me.

I'm so excited.:D :D :D I've tried for 3 years to get a boat or room on one and thanks to another DISer, I'll be on it. I even had to extend my trip (I was orginally leaving Fri) and make dbf fly down to experience it.

We prefer the 18th but will take what we can get. Anyone have spots in their boat?

I already PM'ed the Lorax but would prefer a full boat so it doesn't cost us as much.

Hello All,

My hubby and I would love to share a fun evening with anyone needing extra passangers on these dates: Nov., 9.10.11. or 14,15th.

Thanks

HI all!

I'm a newbie to this great board! We are trying to get on a cruise on any night from Nov 23-27. It is just 3 of us, 2 adults & a well-behaved 8 yr old. Let me know if anyone has room. We'd be happy to contribute to the cost.

Thanks!

Paul:D

My boat is full on November 16th. Got a bunch of great people going. Can't wait to meet them all.

btw for the rest of you still looking, I was told that many times there are no shows for these boats with captains just standing around. So if you ever have the time, swing buy the YC dock around 8ish and check, I know 2 people that got cruises this way.

Paul,

I have 9 definitely on the MK Fireworks Cruise Nov. 26th (our 3 and 6 others). I had 3 more, Shirley and family (Shirley, please email me if you have a change) that were supposed to join us. I haven't heard from her in awhile. It's a long shot, but if you want to join us, be at the GF pier at 7 on the 26th. If Shirley isn't there, you can come...

Wish I could be more positive! If all 12 go, it would cost $10 each and we need to add a tip!

Let me know!

d:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter