• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Illuminations Cruise Central--NOVEMBER

I tried calling this morning at 4:00 am CA time (grrr) and was not able to get a boat. There are 2 of us going and we would be interested in sharing. We won't take up that much room :cool:
Did anyone manage to get a reservation? We will be there from 11/16 to 11/23 and would be interested in any night.

We got a boat on the second try! The man answering said we were lucky because they only had two people answering the phones that morning so they didn't go as fast as usual. Regardless, I have this board to thank, because without the hints, I'm sure we wouldn't have been successful.

We're thinking of this as quite a treat so we want to keep the numbers down and have plenty of space. There are 4-5 adults in our group. If you are 2 non-smoking adults looking for that night and you don't mind the extra cost of it not being 10 people, please PM me.

I am SO excited we got it--I can't wait!!!

Hello

I called this morning and was able to make a reservation for an "Illuminations Cruise" for Nov. 19. The boat leaves from the Yacht Club at 8:30. So far it is just myself and my friend (who will be celebrating her 40th birthday). There is plenty of space in the boat. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Thanks!

Anyone with five tickets (3 adult and 2 children) for Illuminations cruise on the above dates please contact me through PM - I'm new to the boards but would really like to do the cruise with my DH and little ones, 3 & 7 (first-timers.)

Our first Disney trip is getting to be so expensive I bet we won't make it back for awhile - so I'd like to do as much as we can.

I called yesterday and everything is booked and by the way she did refer the cruise as the "Illuminations" cruise.

Help!

:rolleyes: :bounce: :rolleyes: :bounce:

Hi we will be staying in WDW Nov 2 - 6. We are DM (40), DD (12) , DS (10) and DGranny (62). DH had to work:(
We would love to share a boat with someone. We are definately a fun family!!! Please let me know if you have a boat and we can share with you. I'm trying to show Dgranny a great time!! Thanks!
Kathy

My DW and I are looking to share an illuminations cruise for any night between November 10-16. We would need 5 spaces DW, DS, myself, grandfather and grandmother. Any help would be great.

Please email mail me at: sakpeg100@comcast.net

Thanks

Scott, Peg and Tyler

We are a family of four (me-35, DH-36, DS 9 & 13) and would like to share a cruise with someone any evening between November 22 - 28. The only night we can't is Wednesday, November 27, since we have a PS on the 27th for Hoop de Doo which was made a long time ago, so I don't want to change it . I promise we're well behaved and civilized. ;)

Feel free to email me at dtuleya@aol.com or dtuleya@suscom.net

tracieb,

I received your PM's (all 3) I believe you looked at the wrong post. The dates you listed do not belong to me.

Wanting the IllumiNations cruise for our last day (Thanksgiving) and knowing chances were slim, I tried for second choice first. Well, got confirmation for Sunday, Nov. 24. Still decided to try for my first choice, got that one too. (Luck has to run out soon). Of course I would like to find someone interested in relieving me of the Nov. 24 cruise. If you are interested e-mail me at tgkbgarner@ac.net.

Thanksgiving night there's at least 7 of us (54,50,31,28,28,4,2) and maybe more. If we find later there is room, I'll post for anyone who would be interested in joining us.

I don't need any more luck, so I pass it on to everyone else trying to get a cruise.:wave:

Hi,

What time is your cruise on Thanksgiving? We will be dining at Le Cellier at 6. so it might be do-able... How much would you like? There are 3 of us -- a 10 yr. old, myself and B-day week Boy, Hubbie... How many will you have? I was actually thinking I'd like the MK Cruise. So, if anyone has it the week of the 25th, please let me know!

direct email: dotters@bellsouth.net

thanks!
:D

Hi,

What time is your cruise on Thanksgiving? We will be dining at Le Cellier at 6. so it might be do-able... How much would you like? There are 3 of us -- a 10 yr. old, myself and B-day week Boy, Hubbie... How many will you have? I was actually thinking I'd like the MK Cruise. So, if anyone has it the week of the 25th, please let me know!

thanks!

Hi,

thanks!

Does anyone have room for 4 adult women (ages 39 - 60ish)? Would love to share a cruise anytime 11/10 - 11/15. Please e-mail me @blooper@carolina.rr.com

Thanksºoº

Looking for Sunday November 10, 2002

Looking to share Illuminations cruise for the above date.

It will be My wifes 40th Birthday and we were all very disapointed when we were not able to make reservations for that date.

Contact us at pirrelli@caldwellandwalsh.com

Thank You

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter