If you could pick a new country....

A country from the Southern hemisphere would be interesting ... Australia, Tahiti, Chile Argentina .. but I also like Ireland and India too!

I remember reading somewhere that it would cost at least $50 million US to start a new pavilion ... Pretty expensive!

another vote for Austraila & how about Ireland
They could also have not permanent countries
like the millenium pavilion
They had a whole bunch of countries in there for just the year
that way they could rotate every year

I would love to see an African country or South American one. Like Kenya or Chile. Ireland would be neat too
Twinz

I am adding mine...I like the Islands one--Jamaica, Barbados...and I also like Ireland, Kenya, and Australia.

I recall seeing a billboard for 'Spain' at one time. It was posted between China and Germany where the refreshment outpost is now. There really is a large gap there where they should put something!!

I agree that something from South America would complete the continents. And of course, Australia - they could put an Outback in there. :teeth:

Russia, Brazil, Australia, Greece, Switzerland, Egypt...any of those would be great additions!

First updates to the existing pavilions. Add the Mt. Fugi coaster to the Japan pavilion. Then add something to Germany like the Rhine river ride they were going to have. Update Mexico a bit with some more Myan pyramids/ruins at the end. Keep the fireworks but get rid of that carousel thing with the dancing people-it looks so tinny and cheap. Fix the polar bears on Malestrom-they look cheap too. You can see where the head ends ;) Maybe they are doing this in this next rehab. Italy can have a gondola ride. The UK should add Ireland and Scotland. They also get a movie or attraction. Maybe something with Marry Poppens (flying with Mary) in the style of Peter Pan at MK. Morocco needs an attraction. Lets say some type of Bazzar/maze like Alice's maze at DLP. OOOkkk.... now that we have spent 1 billion :p

India, South America, Egypt or Switerzland with the Matterhorn would be great! I think Australia belongs in the AK as a whole new land. Add another safari and/or walking tour with animals/plants from Australia and a flume ride with Rescures Down Under as the theme :Pinkbounc

TEXAS!! ("It's a whole other country!")

C'mon, you know you want "real" Mexican Food and Barbeque!

The Alamo...
Hosts and hostess could dress up similar to Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders or tobacco-chewing hunky cowboys...
Oilwell icons...

OK, just a thought.

Second choice would be Australia. Love those Aussie accents.

Maybe a Pacific Northwest pavillion?

A motto: We know you don't like us, and we don't like you either.

J/k

I'll add another vote for Russia. It's not a country many people will ever get to visit and is very beautiful.

I would vote for Egypt, then perhaps Australia or Kenya.

Hands Down Russia!!!

I would also love Greece, since I always wanted to go there but I don't see that ever happening anytime soon! LOL!!!

It was wonderful to visit the Israel section of Millenium Village. That would make a great pavillion. The country is the center of 3 major world religions and contains a wealth of history. They could reproduce the simulator ride from Millenium Village and add some additional displays. Perhaps it would let those who haven't visited the actual country see how much is really at stake in the continuing battles in the Middle East.

Steve

VickiVM you crack me up!!

I agree with PatriciaH more rides. I know, flame me but its Disney and my girls want rides (I just like to sample the beers but I need to get them in the park gosh darn it!!)

Anyway, I KNOW Disney can recreate Red Square and I'll never get the chance to go so I vote for Russia.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter