• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If One Ride Could Be Brought Back...

there are so many things I remember but I was 7 and don't remember the names for them.

I remember a meal with the characters where they put on a little "show". Goofy came out and spilled all the dishes, anyone remember that?

I remember a show with mermaids and they asked people in the audience to be in it. My sister was picked and I was so so so mad that I don't even remember the show LOL

Then there's the famous submarine ride. I loved that thing.

at MK - Mr Toad. It just ain't the same & actually a tad depressing seeing his statue in the HM cemetary. :sad1:

at Epcot - World of Motion

The ORIGINAL Journey Into Imagination ride. (The very first one.)

If the good Lord would arrange for me to win the lottery, I will happily become the "corporate sponsor" for this ride. :thumbsup2

Does Who Wants to be a Millionaire count? Because I miss it terribly!

Second. I know it's outdated, but I would sit and play like three or four games in a row. Couldn't get enough! Watching other people do karaoke at AI just doesn't do it for me.

I, being a greedy sort of fellow, want ALL of these (especially "You Can Fly")...but most of all I want Horizons back.

Cranium Command at Epcot. so we can be told things like..... putting you in a chicken would be cruelty to animals.

I would love to see Alien Encounters back at MK. Would also like to see Mr. Toad come back.

Not a returning ride but I think an Indiana Jones ride at WDW would be a great idea.

America the Beautiful in Circle-Vision 360.

That was our favorite attraction when our family went to Disneyland over 40 years ago.

Heard that may be coming back.

The skyway at MK

The original Journey into Imagination (and as PP has said the Dreamfinder meet and Greet)

The whole Wonders of Life pavillion

Mr.toad,20,000,millionaire,skyway,journey to imagination.Wait thats too many,oh well!

This thread would be a better fit on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it there now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter