"I Want To Go Back!!!"....a Sept 2010 PTR(upd 10/12-TR Started!)

I have a lot of catching up to do, but wanted to let you know that on line check in worked great for us. We did it for the first time when we checked in on 9/10 and it was awesome. :goodvibes

Going back to see what I've missed.......:surfweb:

I have a lot of catching up to do, but wanted to let you know that on line check in worked great for us. We did it for the first time when we checked in on 9/10 and it was awesome. :goodvibes

Going back to see what I've missed.......:surfweb:

I did online check-in last year and it was awesome. Glad to hear it worked out well for you!

First of all, congratulations to Madison on first place :thumbsup2 What a great way to start the week!

Have a safe trip down, you guys are going to have an awesome time! Reading your PTR has gotten me even more excited for my October trip!

Hope you got a good boarding number on SW this morning :goodvibes We usually fly SW since we get such good deals and I always look forward to checking in...then I know my trip is only 24 hours away :yay:

Have a great trip...can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Thanks! She did amazing.

I cannot wait until tomorrow! So glad my PTR could make you excited for your trip.

I did!!!! I'll report on that in a little while. Gotta take Madison to school and make one last trip to Target.

Thank you!

Hi Meghan! I have been mostly a lurker on your PTR (I may have posted once or twice), but I just wanted to wish you a truly great trip! You guys are going to have the most amazing time. I can feel your excitement! Congrats, by the way, on Madison's first place! That is so fantastic.
Have a great trip TOMORROW!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!
~Lauren

Hi Meghan! I have been mostly a lurker on your PTR (I may have posted once or twice), but I just wanted to wish you a truly great trip! You guys are going to have the most amazing time. I can feel your excitement! Congrats, by the way, on Madison's first place! That is so fantastic.
Have a great trip TOMORROW!!!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!
~Lauren

Thank you so much for reading my PTR. I'm glad you've enjoyed it! I cannot wait until tomorrow. At this time tomorrow, I'll be in Orlando!

I can not believe you are less than 24 hours from vacation!!!!!! How awesome!!!! Scurry through Target! No clothes shopping today!!!:rotfl:
Will be checking on you throughout the day!!!! hee hee!!!

I can not believe you are less than 24 hours from vacation!!!!!! How awesome!!!! Scurry through Target! No clothes shopping today!!!:rotfl:
Will be checking on you throughout the day!!!! hee hee!!!

Me neither! I didn't spend much time at Target..just grabbed what I needed then left. I made a quick stop to Barnes & Noble to buy Madison a few new books to read on the plane.

I'm about to update!!

I can't believe you're leaving tomorrow!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHH! You must be SO excited! :goodvibes

I'm BEYOND excited! :woohoo::yay::dance3:

I cannot believe that at this time tomorrow I will be at my Happy Place! :goodvibes Yesterday, I got tons crossed off of my list. I got our quarters and pennies into our M&M tubes, put my $ into my Mousekeeping envelopes, Tony deposited $ into Madison's account, I painted my toenails, I returned our bottles and cans, and I did online check-in! I picked up Madison's costume at my parents house too.

002-21.jpg

I love it and so does Madison! In person, it's actually a lot more blue than Jasmine's actual costume. She'll be the only one with this costume though!

003-18.jpg

Close up of the front of the top

004-17.jpg

And close up of the back

I was up super early this morning for 2 reasons: 1-I couldn't sleep and 2-I had to check in for our flights! I checked us in exactly 24 hours before our flight and we're in the A group! :banana: We're A 46,47 and 48. Not bad! I then printed out our boarding passes and those are all set. I ran to Target after I dropped Madison off at school to pick up a few last minute items. I then went to Barnes & Noble to buy Maddie a few new books for the plane.

All that's left on my list is to charge my camera and ipod (camera is charging now) and Tony needs to clean the litter boxes. We didn't have a fun Disney fact today, but here's what our last link of the chain said today:

Day 1-We leave TOMORROW!!! Make sure you have everything that you want to bring on the plane.

One Week from Today will be September 28th....MNSSHP!!! We'll be sleeping in (maybe) this morning and maybe we'll take one last swim. We'll also have to pack up as much as we can since this is our last full day at WDW. :sad1: We need to be at DTD by around 1pm for Madison's surprise trip to the BBB! I cannot wait to surprise her! We'll then head to MK to enter at 4pm with our party tickets.

Our dinner this evening is at CRT...a first for all of us! I'm very excited to eat inside the Castle because it's something I've always wanted to do. All of the pictures I've seen are just beautiful. After dinner, we'll figure out what we want to do. I've heard that you need to line up early to meet Snow White w/all 7 dwarves...a must do!

During the party, we're interesting in seeing the parade, Hallowishes, the Villain show and doing some trick or treating. The only ride we want to do is Haunted Mansion. We really hope to meet some of the "everyday" characters in their Halloween costumes (Mickey, Minnie, Pooh & Friends). We would love to stay right up until the end of the party, but we'll see how that goes.

Since I won't be on the DIS tomorrow to update, here is the recap for our departure day.

Sept 29th is a sad day...I never want to leave! We have to wake up bright and early so we can finish packing, check our bags and get to our breakfast ADR. We're eating at 'Ohana and I'm very excited to see the Poly for myself. It's so beautiful in pictures!

After breakfast, we'll walk over to the TTC to take the monorail to Epcot (a first for Maddie). I love the ride over the Epcot and the loop around FW...gotta get some good pics! We'll do whatever we want at Epcot and definately eat lunch before we have to head back to Pop. At Pop, we'll probably use up the last of our snack credits and pick up our carry-ons at luggage services. I'm guessing ME will pick us up around 3pm for our 6:45pm flight.

I have some pics from this morning to share with all of you!

005-16.jpg

Getting ready for the madness to begin

006-16.jpg

A little chaotic, but under control

007-13.jpg

One bag done! This one has Tony and Maddie's clothes in it.

008-9.jpg

My suitcase....the other half is for toiletries and such

009-10.jpg

Bag #3...snacks and other misc items

As you can see, I'm almost done! I started pulling the suitcases out around 9:45ish this morning and it's now around 12:30pm (I've been on the DIS for awhile now). All that's really left is stuff that can't be packed until tomorrow morning and we need to throw together some carry-ons. I can't believe tomorrow is the big day!

Hurray for you! Have a great trip! and super-cute costume!

But how can you be a DISer and only be packing your suitcases 24 hours in advance. C'mon, they should've been waiting by the front door last week!:lmao:

Just kidding, look forward to hearing what a great time you had.

SkierPete

That Jasmine costume came out amazing! Your mom is so talented!
Ahh, packing is the best! Makes the trip feel so real!
Have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return

The Jasmine costume came out great!! I can't wait to see the pictures from your trip! :)

Wow, your suitcases look super neat and organized! I hope mine look like that. :rotfl: The picture where your clothes are lying on the bed, unpacked, it looks so colorful! I love a lot of the tops you're bringing.

I got a promotional card from Loft so I may be buying a new top or two last minute for the trip. :rolleyes1 I'll have to post an updated outfit post if I do. :)

Incase I don't DIS with you before tomorrow, have a FANTASTIC trip!

Have a magical trip!! :) Can't wait to read about your room location and all your dining and park adventures!

Hurray for you! Have a great trip! and super-cute costume!

But how can you be a DISer and only be packing your suitcases 24 hours in advance. C'mon, they should've been waiting by the front door last week!:lmao:

Just kidding, look forward to hearing what a great time you had.

SkierPete

Thank you! My mom is very talented...she has made many Halloween costumes!

There is NO way I could ever pack that early. I would go crazy!!!!! Day before packing is actually quite relaxing (for me anyways).

Have a fantastic trip! :banana:

Thank you!

That Jasmine costume came out amazing! Your mom is so talented!
Ahh, packing is the best! Makes the trip feel so real!
Have a wonderful trip! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return

Isn't the costume great? Madison just loves it.

When I pulled the suitcases out of the office closet and into my room, it totally hit me..I'm going to Disney tomorrow!

Thank you. I can't wait to tell everyone all about our trip.

The Jasmine costume came out great!! I can't wait to see the pictures from your trip! :)

Wow, your suitcases look super neat and organized! I hope mine look like that. :rotfl: The picture where your clothes are lying on the bed, unpacked, it looks so colorful! I love a lot of the tops you're bringing.

I got a promotional card from Loft so I may be buying a new top or two last minute for the trip. :rolleyes1 I'll have to post an updated outfit post if I do. :)

Incase I don't DIS with you before tomorrow, have a FANTASTIC trip!

Madison is bringing her American Girl doll with her on vacation. She has a Jasmine costume for it and I can't wait to take pics!

Thanks! I love the rolling technique for clothes because it keeps everything so nice and orderly. We have lots of colorful clothes for this trip!!

Ooo...more shopping!!!

Thanks Jenny!

Have a magical trip!! :) Can't wait to read about your room location and all your dining and park adventures!

Thanks so much! I can't wait to write my TR and I haven't even gone on vaca yet. :laughing:

Your bags look great! So much more organized than my family's stuff:rotfl: If only I could be half as organized as you! I am so excited for you guys! You will have the best time. Enjoy MNSSHP...we absolutely loved it...we have been twice! Have a great time, can't wait to hear all about it:goodvibes

You leave TOMORROW! :banana:

I LOVE the packing pictures! I always tell people to take packing pictures on their PTR's and I think they think I'm a little crazy. I'm so glad that you did! What organized bags you have too, crazy. My luggage never looks like that!

Oh, and that's great that you got A boarding passes. It's hard now that half the A ones are gone before you can even check in.

Have a fantastic vacation and enjoy every single second. I can't wait to hear about it when you get back!

Your bags look great! So much more organized than my family's stuff:rotfl: If only I could be half as organized as you! I am so excited for you guys! You will have the best time. Enjoy MNSSHP...we absolutely loved it...we have been twice! Have a great time, can't wait to hear all about it:goodvibes

Thanks!!! I am a very organized (maybe even a little ocd) person.

I can't wait to just be there already! This whole waiting around stuff is killing me.

You leave TOMORROW! :banana:

I LOVE the packing pictures! I always tell people to take packing pictures on their PTR's and I think they think I'm a little crazy. I'm so glad that you did! What organized bags you have too, crazy. My luggage never looks like that!

Oh, and that's great that you got A boarding passes. It's hard now that half the A ones are gone before you can even check in.

Have a fantastic vacation and enjoy every single second. I can't wait to hear about it when you get back!

Woohoo!!! :woohoo:

Thank you. I love taking pictures...those suitcases were definately a work in progress. They are pretty organized, aren't they.

I am thrilled that we got A boarding passes. I was so worried about it and kept trying to convince Tony we needed to pay for the Early Bird check-in. A1-15 is reserved for the business travelers (who pay extra), then there are the early birds, so that's why we got a high number

Thanks!!! I can't wait to leave!

GOOD NEWS!!! Madison's teacher sent home the work she'll be missing today!! :cool1: She sent home a note to Madison with the work she needs to do and she ended with "Say hi to Goofy for me!". Aw...so sweet. I'm so happy she added that because I was beginning to get worried!!! I get to meet her teachers tonight at Open House and I'm very excited. Don't know how I'll concentrate though!

Meghan I hope you have a great trip!!! Thanks for showing the pictures of your packing! I'm definietly going to give the rolling method a try this next trip! I'm going to be looking for a great after Christmas deal on some luggage!!!

I can't wait to see the pictures of Madison all dressed up for BBB!!!

Have fun time tonight at Open House and have fun on your departure day!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter