"I Want To Go Back!!!"....a Sept 2010 PTR(upd 10/12-TR Started!)

I just got caught up and am glad that I haven't missed your send-off yet. I can't believe you are leaving this week! I love your mickey tank! So cute and fun - perfect for a Disney vacation!

Have to say, I have missed football season and am so glad that it's back. but I think my mind blocked out the horrible feelings of watching your team lose, especially in OT! Argh. Plus both of my teams were on at the same time, so I was watching the Pats while my dad called me everytime the Skins scored. It was kinda funny - til they all lost.

Anyways, congrats to Madison on her dances too! Hope work goes by super fast for you today.

Glad to hear you liked the Jungle Cruise at night. We'll have to give it a try! Madison adored BTMRR at night, so that is a must do for us from now on.

I really like rolling my clothes. It really saves a lot of space. I'll be sure to take pics when I'm packing on Tuesday to show everyone. Wow...an air mattress!!!

Yup, an air mattress! There are 3 of them in the room and only 2 beds so...she asked me to pack it. It's only a twin size so it shouldn't take up too much space but I have no idea where she's going to put it! It's not like those rooms are all that big.

2 more days!!! :banana:

Whew, all caught up! I will try and pop by tomorrow night, but if I don't, HAVE A GREAT TRIP! I'm so sad that I won't get to see you, but another time I'm sure!

I can't believe you will be eating at Chef Mickey's on Thursday. Wow. That makes it seem REALLY close!

I wasn't aware that EE opened so late. We got a tour of it on our honeymoon in early January, before it was open. They weren't letting people test it yet though (the next week they did, I think) so we didn't get to ride. I still haven't ridden it, FOUR years later, since last time I was pregnant with Syd. Some time in the next year I hope to!

Anyway, have a great time! Congrats to Madison on getting first!

Hey Meghan! :goodvibes

My next 2 days are gonna be crazy busy so I just wanted to pop in and wish you guys a safe, fun, relaxing and most wonderful vacation!!! :banana: Enjoy all that Free Food!!! popcorn:: Oh, and PLEASE hug my main mouse for me!!! :hug: Can't wait to hear all about it when you return!!! :thumbsup2

I just got caught up and am glad that I haven't missed your send-off yet. I can't believe you are leaving this week! I love your mickey tank! So cute and fun - perfect for a Disney vacation!

Have to say, I have missed football season and am so glad that it's back. but I think my mind blocked out the horrible feelings of watching your team lose, especially in OT! Argh. Plus both of my teams were on at the same time, so I was watching the Pats while my dad called me everytime the Skins scored. It was kinda funny - til they all lost.

Anyways, congrats to Madison on her dances too! Hope work goes by super fast for you today.

Nope, you haven't missed the big send off yet! Isn't the Mickey tank great? I love it!

I LOVE football season. Although, I'm glad I'll be missing the game this coming week. The Bills play the Pats and are going to get smoked!

Thanks! Work was work. Sometimes it was busy which was great, but when it was slow time just dragged on.

I always roll my clothes as well. It saves space and lessens wrinkles.

Isn't it great? I'm so glad my sister taught me that technique years ago.

Yup, an air mattress! There are 3 of them in the room and only 2 beds so...she asked me to pack it. It's only a twin size so it shouldn't take up too much space but I have no idea where she's going to put it! It's not like those rooms are all that big.

2 more days!!! :banana:

I'm not sure where she's going to put it! Those Pop rooms are a little tight and you can't move the beds. Not sure what it's like now with the new dresser, so maybe there is a teeny bit more floor space.

Whew, all caught up! I will try and pop by tomorrow night, but if I don't, HAVE A GREAT TRIP! I'm so sad that I won't get to see you, but another time I'm sure!

I can't believe you will be eating at Chef Mickey's on Thursday. Wow. That makes it seem REALLY close!

I wasn't aware that EE opened so late. We got a tour of it on our honeymoon in early January, before it was open. They weren't letting people test it yet though (the next week they did, I think) so we didn't get to ride. I still haven't ridden it, FOUR years later, since last time I was pregnant with Syd. Some time in the next year I hope to!

Anyway, have a great time! Congrats to Madison on getting first!

Thanks! I'm sure this trip is going to be awesome. I still wish you were going to be there the same time as us, but Syd's health is much more important.

I can't believe I'm eating at CM on Thursday either...so close!

I can't imagine what AK was like without EE. AK opened in 1998 and EE didn't open until 2006!! It's one of my favorite rides and I can't wait to go on it.

Madison did so great on Saturday. We couldn't be prouder.

Hey Meghan! :goodvibes

My next 2 days are gonna be crazy busy so I just wanted to pop in and wish you guys a safe, fun, relaxing and most wonderful vacation!!! :banana: Enjoy all that Free Food!!! popcorn:: Oh, and PLEASE hug my main mouse for me!!! :hug: Can't wait to hear all about it when you return!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks Kim!!! We will definately enjoy all of that delicious FREE Disney food.

2 more days!!! :woohoo:

I am very excited and really wish I didn't have to work today. The list for today seems like a mile long, but I know I'll get it done.

Day 2- Chef Mickey's serves 4,000 eggs, 1700 Mickey-shaped waffles and 1500 pancakes every day at breakfast.

I'll be eating there on Thursday...can you believe it?! I'm really looking forward to it.

ME TOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!:cheer2:

I'm not sure where she's going to put it! Those Pop rooms are a little tight and you can't move the beds. Not sure what it's like now with the new dresser, so maybe there is a teeny bit more floor space.

I was thinking maybe she could put it in front of one of the beds? I know it won't fit in between them. Or maybe we can move the table and chairs a little so it fits somehow. It's only a twin size but it's still going to be tight!

ME TOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!:cheer2:

HOORAY!!! :cool1: :banana::woohoo::yay: I'm so excited!

I was thinking maybe she could put it in front of one of the beds? I know it won't fit in between them. Or maybe we can move the table and chairs a little so it fits somehow. It's only a twin size but it's still going to be tight!

That could work. You're right, it's going to be a tight fit!

First load of laundry is in the wash and I just completed online check-in!!! I also just printed up a note to send into the school office letting them know that Madison will be out of school. I do not want to call them everyday!

Now, time to keep working on my to-do list!

I was gone for a few days and missed a bunch here!
Madison - CONGRATS!!!! That's so awesome!
Love the tye-die tank!!
I think you're doing great with the to-do list!
I read Mousejunkies and loved it. Haven't read the other one, but it looks interesting. I love hearing the history about Disney.
In case I don't get back on here -
HAVE A MAGICAL TRIP!!!

Hey Meghan from a fellow dancer =)

Oh my Goodness I love this PTR and usually I am more of a TR girl but I really like yours. Your daughter is so adorable and I love all the outfits and things you've made like the tip envelopes!!

You are gonna have an amazing and MAGICAL trip!! I wish you all the pixie dust in the world and I can't wait to read your TR.

I was gone for a few days and missed a bunch here!
Madison - CONGRATS!!!! That's so awesome!
Love the tye-die tank!!
I think you're doing great with the to-do list!
I read Mousejunkies and loved it. Haven't read the other one, but it looks interesting. I love hearing the history about Disney.
In case I don't get back on here -
HAVE A MAGICAL TRIP!!!

Thanks! She did such a great job.

I adore the tye dye shirts that girl does...so nice!

I'm chugging along on the to do list. In the process of painting my toes right now!

Good to hear you liked Mousejunkies. I've read the first few pages and I like it a lot.

Thanks Sheree! We're going to have a great time.

Hey Meghan from a fellow dancer =)

Oh my Goodness I love this PTR and usually I am more of a TR girl but I really like yours. Your daughter is so adorable and I love all the outfits and things you've made like the tip envelopes!!

You are gonna have an amazing and MAGICAL trip!! I wish you all the pixie dust in the world and I can't wait to read your TR.

Hello there! Thank you so much for your kind words. I love sharing all of my plans with everyone..so much fun!

Thanks! I can't wait until Wednesday!

YAY for getting laundry done! You just might motivate me to get some done too!!

HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!!

YAY for getting laundry done! You just might motivate me to get some done too!!

HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!!

Last load is in (and it's just towels)!!! Toes are beautifully painted, Mousekeeping evelopes have been filled...only 3 more items on my list (besides packing).

-Do SW check-in tomorrow morning....bright and early
-Charge camera and ipods
-Clean litter boxes (that job is for Tony)

Meghan...

ONE MORE DAY!!!!!
:cool1::banana::dance3::cheer2:party::thumbsup2

I'm so excited for you! Have a wonderful trip, and give Pluto a hug from me!

ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!party::dancer:party:

Good luck packing today, checking in with SW and wtih everything else you need to get done today!!!!!!!

Have a great day and see you real soon!!!!!:hug:

ONE MORE DAY!!!!!!!party::dancer:party:

Good luck packing today, checking in with SW and wtih everything else you need to get done today!!!!!!!

Have a great day and see you real soon!!!!!:hug:

I am SOOOO excited!!! :yay:

I can't wait to take out the suitcases and start packing. I love it!

Oh yes...see you real soon!!!

First of all, congratulations to Madison on first place :thumbsup2 What a great way to start the week!

Have a safe trip down, you guys are going to have an awesome time! Reading your PTR has gotten me even more excited for my October trip!

Hope you got a good boarding number on SW this morning :goodvibes We usually fly SW since we get such good deals and I always look forward to checking in...then I know my trip is only 24 hours away :yay:

Have a great trip...can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter