I just got a FREE hotel stay in NYC!!! (Disney Hotels Coming Up!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The best of the beach nowhere near the ocean! Imagine a breezy waterfront property with the casual elegance of sunny gardens, serene grounds, croquet courts, and beachside cabanas on three acres of watery fun, this is "Undercover hotel". more info"

If you read the rest of this description it mentions the "nearby Disney's Yacht Club", so it's the Beach Club.

"Set sail into the glorious traditions and casual grace of a grand New England seaside resort. Make your sea-faring days complete as you stroll through the lush gardens, colorful grounds, carefree lounges and quiet spaces. more info"

Likewise, this description goes on to say that it's located near Disney's Beach Club, so it's the Yacht club.

Plus, they pretty much give it away with the whole "sea-faring" vs. "best of the beach" descriptions.

Good luck! I stayed up too late trying to figure out the deal and missed the early morning sessions! Darn snow day!!

Can someone help me with the descriptions and knowing which Disney hotels are which? I'm looking for the Epcot area, so YC, BC, BWI, or S/D. I'm pretty sure this description is Boardwalk:

"Delight in mermaids and myths, both inside the elegant salt water taffy-colored inn and outside amidst the carnival sights and ragtime sounds of the beautiful BoardWalk. more info"

Makes sense right? I'm uncertain which description is YC and which is BC:

"The best of the beach nowhere near the ocean! Imagine a breezy waterfront property with the casual elegance of sunny gardens, serene grounds, croquet courts, and beachside cabanas on three acres of watery fun, this is "Undercover hotel". more info"

and

"Set sail into the glorious traditions and casual grace of a grand New England seaside resort. Make your sea-faring days complete as you stroll through the lush gardens, colorful grounds, carefree lounges and quiet spaces. more info"

Not sure I saw Swan or Dolphin.

Google those quotes they come up easy!
"the best of the beach" is BC
According to slickdeals...todays 15 minutes are up...so try tomorrow i guess! Good luck!

Can someone please post a quick little paragraph on how this works, I did go to slickdeals for tips etc.... but I am just wondering how it happens, the page refreshes itself and then suddenly you will see a 15 minute timer ? and then what ? you go and search what you want and hope one of those shows up for a dollar or what ? :confused3

Disclaimer.... I know i'm not always the sharpest tool in the shed :rolleyes1

I signed up but did not receive any alerts or email hints (other than confirmation of registering). What am I doing wrong?

Congrats Summer!!! Next I will be reading your name in the newspaper again or on the radio, you are always soo lucky!!

Here is what I did:

I honestly refreshed my page every minute from 3:30am until 8:05pm yesterday. Sounds crazy, right? I would do things around the house in one minute sessions. Anyway, when I refreshed one time, this box popped up and said the "World for a dollar" was starting now and I had to click "OK". Then, it shows you a one minute video that you cannot exit out of. Watch the video then plug in your dates and where you want to go. Next another video pops up while it searches. watch that and then your hotel choices come up. Only descriptions, but the Disney hotels are pretty obvious. Pick one quick and then you enter all of your address, credit card info and stuff. Hit enter and it asks you a 2 question servey;just click anything. Next you check the "accept terms" and type the little code they have and click accept. Then it popped up Congratulations you have a free room.

If you ever click back a page to change something, the video pops up again, so make sure your info is right...that's how I lost the Poly ..typed my dates wrong because my hands were shaking so bad!!

Good LUCK All!!!!

Can someone please post a quick little paragraph on how this works, I did go to slickdeals for tips etc.... but I am just wondering how it happens, the page refreshes itself and then suddenly you will see a 15 minute timer ? and then what ? you go and search what you want and hope one of those shows up for a dollar or what ? :confused3

Disclaimer.... I know i'm not always the sharpest tool in the shed :rolleyes1

from what i get....the 15 min is split up into 2 sessions ....7min and 30 sec....a box will pop up with a counter...i hear its good to have 2 tabs open ...one with hotel info and one with home page.

Also make sure to sign in first!:scared:

from what i get....the 15 min is split up into 2 sessions ....7min and 30 sec....a box will pop up with a counter...i hear its good to have 2 tabs open ...one with hotel info and one with home page.

Also make sure to sign in first!:scared:

Yesterday it was 3 sessions of 5 minutes! It def. varies!

Also, have your credit card number copied in word or the like so you can just copy and paste it onto the screen so you aren't fumbling and transposing numbers which will cost you time!

Yesterday it was 3 sessions of 5 minutes! It def. varies!

Also, have your credit card number copied in word or the like so you can just copy and paste it onto the screen so you aren't fumbling and transposing numbers which will cost you time!

thats smart!:thumbsup2

Does anyone know when the contest started? I can't find the info on their site. Also, does it go for 10 days? I'm trying to figure out how many more days the contest is running. Thanks!

So question, I'm wondering if you can "specify" where you are looking. For instance we can't afford WDW but we do DL regularly (see my siggie) and I need hotels for at least 2 (probably 3 or 4) more stays. Do they put DL hotels up too? Also, will this run over the weekend?

Does anyone know when the contest started? I can't find the info on their site. Also, does it go for 10 days? I'm trying to figure out how many more days the contest is running. Thanks!

It started on Monday the 26th and runs Monday- Friday this week and next week

So question, I'm wondering if you can "specify" where you are looking. For instance we can't afford WDW but we do DL regularly (see my siggie) and I need hotels for at least 2 (probably 3 or 4) more stays. Do they put DL hotels up too? Also, will this run over the weekend?

Only Monday -Friday and I have seen people get Hotels around DL

Wow! Congrats, OP. :cool1:

We would love to get a stay in NYC - we only live about 2 1/2 hours away. I'll keep trying!

Can someone help me with the descriptions and knowing which Disney hotels are which? I'm looking for the Epcot area, so YC, BC, BWI, or S/D. I'm pretty sure this description is Boardwalk:

"Delight in mermaids and myths, both inside the elegant salt water taffy-colored inn and outside amidst the carnival sights and ragtime sounds of the beautiful BoardWalk. more info"

Makes sense right? I'm uncertain which description is YC and which is BC:

and

Not sure I saw Swan or Dolphin.

These are guesses:

Boardwalk INN

BEACH CLUB

Yacht Club

Does anyone know if you can use the Magic Express bus service if you book a WDW hotel on a website other than Disney's?

i think it started this past monday. Runs for 2 weeks. Weekends are not included. So i think Feb 9th is last day.

hotels are anonymous...but the description is obvious....google to find out what it is....15,000 hotels

What are some of the descriptions for the NYC hotels? Thx. and congrats Summer!!!!

I am going to be stalking this site for the next few days. Does anyone know if it will let you book multiple rooms? It does at regular price but just wondering with the $1 deals? Also I don't suppose the "extras" can be added thru WDW travel like tix and DDP at regular cost? Of course who really cares if I get the room for $1, but would be nice.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter