I just got a FREE hotel stay in NYC!!! (Disney Hotels Coming Up!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

summerrluvv

<font color=darkorchid>Work Hard. Have Fun.<br><f
*******New thread located here********
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=30046177#post30046177

www.lastminutetravel.com is having a promo, and I just scored 3 nights at the Crowne Plaza in Times Sq. for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!! just happened to be on at the right time, I'm soooo excited!!! The promo says the rooms are a buck, but I got a nice little message that mine was FREE.

Has anyone else been stalking this site? II just read someone got Port Orleans AND CBR at WDW for $1 a night!! Slickdeals has A LOT of info about this (not sure if I can say that)

******** It's OVER until MONDAY February 2nd!!!*************************

awesome! I just signed up for yet another travel site email...lol

I saw on the news last night that a couple got 5 nights free at a hotel in NYC, Times Square as well, as part of a promotion. BUT they had to agree to leave their curtains open on the ground floor street level room from 4:30 to 7:30 each evening. Are you sure you didn't agree to be a display window?

I just went to last minute...the $1 deal was up...got all the way to pick the resort, and it was CSR and PO as available...then tried to clicl "buy" and bam the time was up...grrrrrrr

Of course, I am still wondering if this is legit...how would they get disney rooms that cheap? seems like the site would still need to make money:confused3

btw, in my skeptic state I went back to the site and lo and behold, the 15 started counting down again [time started at 3 minutes and change]....made me go through the video again, but did get me all the way to booking for the $1 deal that was clearly POR...something made me not book it...cal me crazy, but it just seemed ''too good to be true"...anyone else actually get the deal (not simply heard or saw someone else)?

I just signed up for the newsletter. Any ideas when today's 15 min will be?

It is over for Today. They had (2) 7:30 times this morning. yesterday was 3 5:00 times and Monday was 2 7:30 times. The amounts will vary.
I have tried for 2 days to get GF but nothing. I have seen one lady get GF for 6 nights in July.

Check out slickdeals.net for lots of info

How do you know when the 15 minutes are? Will it say on the home page?

Can someone explain what this site is? It advertises the price and vicinity, but not the name of hotels? Is this sort of like Priceline without the bidding?

This is fantastic! The way my luck goes with things like these, I won't hold my breath!! Question is...if you're lucky enough to get on the site during the right time frame, will you see it right on the screen that its "time"?
Thanks a ton and best of luck to all of us:)

I saw on the news last night that a couple got 5 nights free at a hotel in NYC, Times Square as well, as part of a promotion. BUT they had to agree to leave their curtains open on the ground floor street level room from 4:30 to 7:30 each evening. Are you sure you didn't agree to be a display window?

Nothing like that on my confirmation or any of the other hundreds that have gotten the rooms in various cities :confused3 Are you joking?

I just went to last minute...the $1 deal was up...got all the way to pick the resort, and it was CSR and PO as available...then tried to clicl "buy" and bam the time was up...grrrrrrr

Of course, I am still wondering if this is legit...how would they get disney rooms that cheap? seems like the site would still need to make money:confused3

It's a promotion for 15 days. Perfectly legit. MANY other people on slick deals have posted the confirmed rooms they have gotten. The site is a reputable one so they are not "scamming" people. Obviously you have to be QUICK, and many people can't get their info inputted in time.

Obviously if you don't feel comfy doing it, don't!

FYI, the 15 minutes is broken up into increments. They already had 7 minutes this morning I read.

To skip the video, have two browsers open, once the video comes up, book on the other browser.

This is fantastic! The way my luck goes with things like these, I won't hold my breath!! Question is...if you're lucky enough to get on the site during the right time frame, will you see it right on the screen that its "time"?
Thanks a ton and best of luck to all of us:)

Yup a clock pops up with a tick tock sound.

After reading this post last night we went on the sight and booked a room for Washington DC for $75 a night. A four star hotel that is usually over $200 a night, within walking distance to the Mall. We drive to disney and will stay there on our way home and do the museums and such.

I don't know, I feel skeptical... too good to be true?... has anyone actually used one of the reservations? I would hate to show up at the hotel only to be told there was no reservation!

It is over for Today. They had (2) 7:30 times this morning. yesterday was 3 5:00 times and Monday was 2 7:30 times. The amounts will vary.
I have tried for 2 days to get GF but nothing. I have seen one lady get GF for 6 nights in July.

Check out slickdeals.net for lots of info

Ohh I didn't read about the second time already happening. I was going to try to book for someone else so there is always tomorrow!! Thanks!

I'm not sure how comfortable I would be using this site. Just out of curiousity, I was looking at some of their "undercover" offerings in LA this summer. Many of these hotels have "shared baths." Who is this day and age offers shared baths?

I'm not sure how comfortable I would be using this site. Just out of curiousity, I was looking at some of their "undercover" offerings in LA this summer. Many of these hotels have "shared baths." Who is this day and age offers shared baths?

I dunno, copy and paste the description into google and find out which hotel it is! :)

Are their penalties if you need to cancel your reservation? I'd love to try to get something for disney for August but we're not 100% positive we can go yet.

I also noticed that I can only input 2 children into the search. I have 3. I do know that certain disney resorts will allow 3 but I can't input them. Do you think I could call and add one afterwards?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter