I just got a FREE hotel stay in NYC!!! (Disney Hotels Coming Up!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
how can you tell when the time begins?

will it automatically show up on the site or do I need to keep hitting refresh?

what will it look like????? (told ya I'm freaking out! :crazy2: )

OK- I'm looking! Wasn't planning on going, but if we can get it this cheap, we'll go during spring break!

Lisa, what do you think held you up and was the difference in getting it or not?

What held me up most was that we decided last minute to get the laptop up in bed and see if it would really happen at 1:27. I didn't have the mouse connected and I just wasn't prepared.

and then we didn't have the Visa ready (only the Discover - and they don't take it).

Had I been at my desk, with a mouse and wallet -I would have had plenty of time.

There was just over 4 minutes on the clock when it started for me.

I updated the first post with the new thread, please post on the new thread since this one will be closed soon. :)

Hi everyone-
Finally got on here today. I've been getting the house in order b/c I neglected EVERYTHING on Thursday when I was glued to the computer. ANy sales today?

So I just got back from work and dh was home sick all day trying to check every once in a while. Has there been one today yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter