I got my BOG ADR!!!!

i was a two-fisted double cell dialer starting at 0500 Mountain Time- it took two hours ( had a two bad experiences with the automated system) and then I got through on my husband's cell, only to be put on hold for another hour- he was leaving for work and I said, "Sorry, I have to keep it." :)

Later on he pointed out that I spent more time on the phone than we will spend in the restaurant, but I don't care. I got my ressie for 12/17 and that's all that matters! My family could give a hoot about what or where they eat but I HAD to get this- BOG is my favorite song from my favorite Disney movie.

Failure was not an option.

i was a two-fisted double cell dialer starting at 0500 Mountain Time- it took two hours ( had a two bad experiences with the automated system) and then I got through on my husband's cell, only to be put on hold for another hour- he was leaving for work and I said, "Sorry, I have to keep it." :)

Later on he pointed out that I spent more time on the phone than we will spend in the restaurant, but I don't care. I got my ressie for 12/17 and that's all that matters! My family could give a hoot about what or where they eat but I HAD to get this- BOG is my favorite song from my favorite Disney movie.

Failure was not an option.

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

Right there with you!

Congrats! :goodvibes

My daughter actually texted me from work later in the day to be sure I got my ressie, she was a bit concerned about my well-being had I failed.:crazy2:

:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl: AGAIN!

I was a little worried about how I would handle it too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter