I got my BOG ADR!!!!

dnsmills

Disney Obsessed
No, I don't actually have it yet. This is the place to come brag about getting your BOG ADR after you wake up bright and early tomorrow morning and brave the phone lines. Good luck! :thumbsup2

LOL thanks for the thread, hopefully will be posting our confirmed ressie tomorrow :) UGG, 6am is too early on the last Mon. to sleep in before kids start school next week...

:rotfl: You had me there for a second! I was like...what??? How did I miss that? :)

I'm ready to get up at 5am and be dressed and ready for work so I can concentrate on calling at 5:55am till whenever!

I think I understand right in saying that if I need to talk to an agent instead of the automated system (b/c I have several open dates right now to consider for BOG) then I need to dial the number and as soon as it comes up say "Agent." Anyone know if that is right or if there are numbers that must be pushed first??

Good luck to everyone tomorrow!!!

1 minute, let the games begin... I am up early and booking for my SIL, she owes me... love her.

I keep getting either a busy signal or an out of service message. If they would just put them online it would avoid all this hassle for them and us!

Just lots of busy signal here. I've been redialing constantly for the last 5 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter