I got my BOG ADR!!!!

1. can we talk about my blood pressure this am compared to yesterday? And I wasn't really 'invested' like many of you

2. I find myself out sorts this am! LIke, what was my life about before yesterday?? What is my normal routine again???

YES! Even yesterday afternoon I found myself just zoning and reliving everything through these boards. Shhh don't tell the boss. :rotfl2:

tinkerhon said:
Did anyone else find that it was easier to get thru using a "land line" in lieu of a cel?? (prob just coincidence)

I was kind of thinking this yesterday as well, but probably just coincidence, yeah.

LOL !! I was basically useless at work yesterday !!!

Me, too. I was so wrapped up in getting our ADR and then later calling back to add my credit card so I wouldn't lose it (this was before Disney announced the ones without a credit card would not be deleted).

As crazy as it was, my sister and I did have fun, though. I should make her a medal of honor as a veteran of the Dialing Wars because she was a champ about getting up early and staying on the phones. Our mother was amazed by our war story, lol.

I was kind of thinking this yesterday as well, but probably just coincidence, yeah.

I am a firm believer in the land line theory. I used our 2 cell phones and DH used our land line all right at 7:00am. He got a busy signal then hung up and dialed again and got right through. I took the phone from him and got the date and time we wanted on Dec. 16 and we were off the phone by 7:07am. I NEVER got through with either cell.

I am a firm believer in the land line theory. I used our 2 cell phones and DH used our land line all right at 7:00am. He got a busy signal then hung up and dialed again and got right through. I took the phone from him and got the date and time we wanted on Dec. 16 and we were off the phone by 7:07am. I NEVER got through with either cell.

I was dialing with both a land line and a cell phone. My daughter was dialing with 2 cell phones. My friend and her daughter were dialing with 2 cell phones each. My friend was the one who got through and it was with a cell phone.

This phone stuff is so strange! I got through quite a few times on my landline at work, more than my cell phone, but had to always hang up on hold because the other line, a meeting, or what have you, but I got through 2-4 times on my cell phone, as well, and ended up doing eventing on my cell.

Neither did we !! Both cells-- neither got through ! Only got through once I used my regular phone from work !

i have worked in a call center for over 2 decades...i don't think they 'discriminate' against cellphones. I really think it was crazy overloaded yesterday and the ones who got thru were just lucky.

I had planned on being on the phone exactly at 6am (central time) and completely forgot until I was at work about 9:30. I called Disney Dining and got through on the second call with no waiting. I even had my choice of times for dinner on the day we wanted. I didn't think it was any big deal until I got home and started reading the boards.

i have worked in a call center for over 2 decades...i don't think they 'discriminate' against cellphones. I really think it was crazy overloaded yesterday and the ones who got thru were just lucky.

I dont think they do either, but I know I can definitely re-dial faster with land line---

Got mine yesterday after about 50 minutes of straight redialing. Party of 8 on 11/19 at 5:35.

Has anyone else that got one encountered a sort of anti-climax where no one in the real world really understands or appreciates what we went through yesterday?
The only one who understands is my DW
LOL! Who, moi????? :rolleyes1

I was lucky yesterday. We're travelling (and dining) with friends, so I got to talk to my equally Disney obsessed friend MANY times yesterday! I even took a drive across town to the Disney store to pick up stuffed Beasts for both of us!
SWEET
Me too!

How do you explain the whole experience to people? They just doing get it:confused3
You cant just like you cant explain why we keep going back
LOL !! I was basically useless at work yesterday !!!
true but sooooooooooooooooooooooo worth it

I got mine 12-12 at 725

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter