I Don't Know, I Don't Speak Wind!!

Yay for five weeks! I'm hoping to be back in about eight months...it's sooooo depressing how far away it is, and to think that there is nothing set in stone yet, but I am pretty optimistic it will happen!

Good luck with the observation!

I just hope he comes today and doesn't put it off until next week. I don't like things hanging over my head. I am grateful for the 'heads up', of course, so I should not complain.

Maybe you and Christine can have a meet sometime between now and October and talk Disney. Have you talked to her lately?

MeMom, All I can say is WOW!! I started reading your TR last weekend when it was snowing here in RI (we got 2 feet) and I JUST finished. Your pictures are wonderful,your granddaughters are beautiful and I LOVE how you weave everyday real life (real time) into your TR. I am HOOKED and will now go back and read your older reports and look for Jill's start to your October trip. My DH and I were in WDW at the end of October for a week. We did MNSSHP and F&W festival. So I will be loving that TR!! And my DD leaves Monday for a quick 4 night get away to OKW (we are DVC owners) she has a February school break and could really use some rest and sunshine!! She is near the end of getting her Masters in teaching. So she is doing her student teaching during the week and working nights and weekends as a bartender to make $$. :) She will not be going into the parks but I am sure she will find plenty to keep her busy. :dance3: For 5 weeks till your next visit!! :dance3: Joan

We are so glad to add you to our DIStown community! :cheer2:

A lot of people are getting a four day weekend. Our school kids are out Monday, but tachers have to go to a workshop, so no long weekend for us. It would be a nice time for a Florida get-away, wouldn't it? I do not know how you northern people survive those winters!

Good luck on your observation. Sounds like it must be a drop in. Those are just so stressful!!!
This was conference week, today was my long day with 20 conferences. We are off tomorrow and Monday. I had a moment of insanity and was checking flights out of here for the morning and back on Monday but there were no places to stay in any of the DVC resorts, well for points anyway. So I quickly put that thought out of my mind.
Have fun with your girls on Saturday!

I just hope he comes today, so I can be done with thinking about it. ::yes::

A long weekend in Florida would be nice, wouldn't it? :cool2: I think any time any of us have some time off, we at least entertain the thoughts of running off to Disney World. Call me :dumbo: or even :goofy:, but I know I do.

It sure is time!!! I am so ready for some snow. We are going to Gatlinburg this weekend for Hollie's winter break so maybe we will get some there! ;)

Have a fun weekend! I'll be wishing for snow for you, but I am glad there will be no snow for me. I want my girls to come tomorrow! :love:

Five weeks from day is a Magic Kingdom day! :earsboy: :earsgirl:
We won't be doing rope drop - :eek: - but there is a good reason. We're going to have a rockin' awesome breakfast with some good Disney pals. :thumbsup2 Then, we'll spend the day in Magic Kingdom. ::yes:: The plan is to stay until 5 to see the flag retreat ceremony, catch the monorail to Poly to take pictures, eat, and see the 6:00 torch lighting, and then go over to Grand Floridian to get pictures of the new Alice in Wonderland :ccat: waterplay area. Then we'll go back to Magic Kingdom to close out the night.

Happy Friday, everyone! Enjoy your long weekend, if you get one, and your short weekend, if you have to settle for that. ;)

It sure is time!!! I am so ready for some snow. We are going to Gatlinburg this weekend for Hollie's winter break so maybe we will get some there! ;)

We can send you some snow....;)

I just hope he comes today and doesn't put it off until next week. I don't like things hanging over my head. I am grateful for the 'heads up', of course, so I should not complain.

A lot of people are getting a four day weekend. Our school kids are out Monday, but tachers have to go to a workshop, so no long weekend for us. It would be a nice time for a Florida get-away, wouldn't it? I do not know how you northern people survive those winters!

A long weekend in Florida would be nice, wouldn't it? :cool2: I think any time any of us have some time off, we at least entertain the thoughts of running off to Disney World. Call me :dumbo: or even :goofy:, but I know I do.

Have a fun weekend! I'll be wishing for snow for you, but I am glad there will be no snow for me. I want my girls to come tomorrow! :love:

Five weeks from day is a Magic Kingdom day! :earsboy: :earsgirl:
We won't be doing rope drop - :eek: - but there is a good reason. We're going to have a rockin' awesome breakfast with some good Disney pals. :thumbsup2 Then, we'll spend the day in Magic Kingdom. ::yes:: The plan is to stay until 5 to see the flag retreat ceremony, catch the monorail to Poly to take pictures, eat, and see the 6:00 torch lighting, and then go over to Grand Floridian to get pictures of the new Alice in Wonderland :ccat: waterplay area. Then we'll go back to Magic Kingdom to close out the night.

Happy Friday, everyone! Enjoy your long weekend, if you get one, and your short weekend, if you have to settle for that. ;)

I hope you get your observation today so you can be done with it & enjoy your weekend!! Have a great time with your girls.:goodvibes

Just wanted to stop in and say have a good weekend. We'll be leaving in a few hours for the World for the weekend. I was hoping the link to the new report would be up, but Jill is probably super busy with the girls since John is gone. Stop by facebook as I'll post pics on there while on our trip. Have a good weekend everyone! I'll have a Dole Whip for you and say hi to Mickey for you too!

You will do great on your observation, but I know until it happens you are just waiting for that last shoe to drop.

Your plan for today in 5 wks sounds wonderful. It includes two of my favorite things the flag retreat and resort hopping.

We are so glad to add you to our DIStown community! :cheer2:

Thank You for the welcome :) It is getting harder and harder to get thru winter in New England :sad2: Especially at my age :eek: ( I also spent my 50th B Day in WDW,7 months before you ;) ) My Dh and I have plans to move to Florida ASAP BUT my 3rd child and second son is in his first year of College,in VERMONT. :confused3 He is a SNOW lover,no idea where he came from .:laughing: Enjoy the weekend with YOUR girls!! :goodvibes We are expecting some more snow this weekend but I have just started "Baby and the Tramp..." so I am all set with reading material for the weekend. :thumbsup2

Hope that observation was today~ our teachers are going to start having 6!

I never make it to the bakery in France because the line is so long ~ funny I will stand in line for a ride, 45 minutes for be our guest !

It was 56 today, all that snow melting :). We are off Monday and Tuesday, after being off last Friday and Monday...but don't get me started !!

Have a wonderful weekend. Yeah for 5 weeks !!

5 Weeks! :banana:

I'm hoping your observation is done so you can enjoy the long weekend! I've got about an hour left to "work" before I can start my 3 day weekend! It's been a tough week so I'm really looking forward to it!

We can send you some snow....;)

I hope you get your observation today so you can be done with it & enjoy your weekend!! Have a great time with your girls.:goodvibes

It would have been nice, but alas, he has done one of his famous 'not showing up' acts. Boooooo! I will hope for next week.

Just wanted to stop in and say have a good weekend. We'll be leaving in a few hours for the World for the weekend. I was hoping the link to the new report would be up, but Jill is probably super busy with the girls since John is gone. Stop by facebook as I'll post pics on there while on our trip. Have a good weekend everyone! I'll have a Dole Whip for you and say hi to Mickey for you too!

Your first night in Disney World - how nice! :goodvibes Jill is working Parents' Night Out tonight, so she won't get home until about 10:30. Maybe Bella will let her sleep until a late 6:30 a.m. in the morning. ;)

I am so excited about you going to Mk in 5 weeks

Thanks. It is getting exciting!

You will do great on your observation, but I know until it happens you are just waiting for that last shoe to drop.

Your plan for today in 5 wks sounds wonderful. It includes two of my favorite things the flag retreat and resort hopping.

I will try to forget about it for the weekend. I am not 'afraid' of it, but I just want it over.

Thank You for the welcome :) It is getting harder and harder to get thru winter in New England :sad2: Especially at my age :eek: ( I also spent my 50th B Day in WDW,7 months before you ;) ) My Dh and I have plans to move to Florida ASAP BUT my 3rd child and second son is in his first year of College,in VERMONT. :confused3 He is a SNOW lover,no idea where he came from .:laughing: Enjoy the weekend with YOUR girls!! :goodvibes We are expecting some more snow this weekend but I have just started "Baby and the Tramp..." so I am all set with reading material for the weekend. :thumbsup2

It will be interesting to see what you think about us after reading things in a backward order! :upsidedow

I would be happy in Florida if my kids were all with me, but if not, I will pass and just be happy with my trips. Of course, I will always wish trips could be four or five or six a year. ;)

Hope that observation was today~ our teachers are going to start having 6!

I never make it to the bakery in France because the line is so long ~ funny I will stand in line for a ride, 45 minutes for be our guest !

It was 56 today, all that snow melting :). We are off Monday and Tuesday, after being off last Friday and Monday...but don't get me started !!

Have a wonderful weekend. Yeah for 5 weeks !!

Our new teachers have six. Tenured teachers have two, and then there are some informal meetings for making reflections and improvement plans.

I am hoping to try Be Our Guest for an early or late lunch in March.

5 Weeks! :banana:

I'm hoping your observation is done so you can enjoy the long weekend! I've got about an hour left to "work" before I can start my 3 day weekend! It's been a tough week so I'm really looking forward to it!

Nope. I am a little bummed out, but I imagine he has only until spring break to do it, so I should only have a few weeks at most to have it hanging over me.

Enjoy your weekend! It has been a busy week here, too. The kids are out Monday, but teachers have a workshop. We have to go to our cluster high school for enrichment meetings.

We are only a short time away from having to change to 'new' Photobucket. I have only seen negative comments on FB. Those who already have, what are the cons? Should we go ahead and start using Flickr?

Five weeks from today will be another Epcot day. :woohoo:

disneypics222.jpg

I figure we will make our second round here while we still have the advantage of walking in the back gate. Makes sense, right? ::yes::

Is there any wonder why I love Disney World in the spring???

639.jpg

I am already pumped up about seeing things like this -

disney3-18-09AKEpcot262.jpg

and getting pictures of the latest greatest topiary displays.

disney3-18-09AKEpcot267.jpg

I plan to window shop here....

671.jpg

and dream of having a sunroom filled with things like this.

674.jpg

I feel sure I will take at least one picture of these.

disney3-18-09AKEpcot380.jpg

Minnie's Butterfly Garden has been passed on to someone else now. Maybe Tinkerbell? I have read it recently, but can't remember.

disney3-18-09AKEpcot248.jpg

I will smile at the sight of palm trees all around.

disneypics371.jpg

I will continue to be a lifelong learner by reading all of these.

647.jpg

The plan includes checking out the new version on this first thing...

disneypics243.jpg

and then going hang gliding.

disneypics264.jpg

Normally it would be Soarin' first, but I don't want to Fastpass Test Track this time, so it will be first.

Did I mention that there will be palm trees?

disneypics238.jpg

After a long day here, I will say goodbye to Epcot until December.

disney3-18-09MK004.jpg

(Unless Kay chooses that as her 're-do' park on the last day. I have marked two days each for Magic Kingdom, Epcot, and Animal Kingdom, and one day for Hollywood Studios. The last day will be Kay's choice - whatever park she wants to do again or just go to Downtown DIsney and do some more resort-hopping.)

I could put a hundred more Epcot pictures up, but I won't. I have some housework to get done before the girls come. You guys have a wonderful weekend!

Good morning everyone! I hope you have a great weekend. We are off to see my mom in Kentucky. I hope your observation is soon. My DH cannot stand the drop in observations. He says it is ridiculous that he cannot just teach but do the "dog and pony show" too everyday waiting for the observation.

Pictures from EPCOT were the perfect way to start the day, Thank You. I love the Flowers Festival. An additional reason to go in March is the Braves and spring training. The flowers may not win over dh, but the Braves might.

Five weeks from today will be another Epcot day. :woohoo:
So excited for you!!! :yay: And jealous...... :guilty:

I am already pumped up about seeing things like this -

disney3-18-09AKEpcot262.jpg
Never done a trip during F&G. Maybe soon! That is one impressive picture!!! :thumbsup2

I will continue to be a lifelong learner by reading all of these.

647.jpg
I agree about being a lifelong learner......I love stopping to read things like this!

The plan includes checking out the new version on this first thing...

disneypics243.jpg
I don't think I have ever paid any attention to the Welcome signs along the way........is that new?? :confused3

After a long day here, I will say goodbye to Epcot until December.

disney3-18-09MK004.jpg
Nice nighttime shot!!! :yay:

Love the pictures! So glad your trip is coming up so soon. I'm seriously so anxious to book my next one. Charles's birthday is in June so I'm seriously considering making some of this (airfare and/or a MNSSHP ticket) a birthday present so he HAS to come. :scratchin I know he really, really wants to but is hesitant to spend money...he will probably want to kill me ten times over if I can pull it off, but he would also be so thrilled!

Good evening friends!

I just spent a few hours getting all caught up and kinda sad this TR is at the end.
I always enjoy your WDW pics and seeing what you have been up to.
Your TR's are so much fun to follow. I am blessed to know you!

I send prayers to all those mentioned in the previous pages who may be in need tonight of some comfort. :grouphug:

I guess am here at the right time to join in on the newest TR .... can't wait to see what you have in store for us! Fall colors and smiles all around.

:flower3::flower3::flower3::flower3::flower3: for 5 more weeks til you see your palm trees and flower gardens.

I have some news to share. Because of new developments at work I decided to cancel my trip in May.
Good news is I just decided earlier tonight to book from April 12-17 instead! :yay:
I did get the ADR's I wanted except for Chef Mickey's (never fails to be the hardest one to get every time I book last minute)
Couldn't get a bkfst at Crystal Palace either....bummer.
What I ended up with was Le Cellier, Kona, Via Napoli and Wolfgang Puck. All yummy choices!
Lunch with the Beast is a must do again this trip, loved it last time. :)

Hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day!

Could you please make sure I get the "bat signal" way up here in Canada when the new TR starts.

In case you were wondering. Yes, I have tons of snow here. :rotfl:
Lexi got one snow day out of all this but I did not.

So happy my new car has awesome winter tires. :goodvibes

Megablocks...it's good to hear you were kept safe at WDW. Bonus Disney days are wonderful!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter