I Don't Know, I Don't Speak Wind!!

Good morning everyone! I hope you have a great weekend. We are off to see my mom in Kentucky. I hope your observation is soon. My DH cannot stand the drop in observations. He says it is ridiculous that he cannot just teach but do the "dog and pony show" too everyday waiting for the observation.

We have a four day week with kids this week, but teachers have to go to a workshop Monday. I hope he'll put his visit to me high on his list. I think he has to be gone to an 'all principals' meeting Thursday, so that would narrow it down to three days. I just want him to come on! I should not complain, though, as he was nice enough to let me know he's coming soon, anyway. Some people don't get that, so they are totally at the mercy of luck being on their side when he walks in.

Morning MeMom!

And to you, Dad, although it is now Sunday morning instead of Saturday morning. :wave:

Enjoy those girls! ;)

I sure did. We went to the mall and met Trent and Brandi for lunch. We hit a few stores - Disney Store, Rainforest, and Gymboree. Bella and I went to the grocery store. We read two stories out of a Disney Bedtime Story book. Last night, we watched Disney movies. Just hanging out kind of stuff.

Pictures from EPCOT were the perfect way to start the day, Thank You. I love the Flowers Festival. An additional reason to go in March is the Braves and spring training. The flowers may not win over dh, but the Braves might.

That would be a plus for talking the guys into trying a spring break trip. ::yes:: Just looking at the colors and the warmth in the pictures has me more than ready to go, and to add to the readiness, Kay called last night and asked about what money she would need for the park ticket and how much she stilled owed me on the plane ticket. I know if she is getting down to the nitty gritty of getting ready, it is almost time to jet on out of here! :woohoo:

Ahh, five weeks is so soon! How exciting! :woohoo:

I think it's called Bambi's Butterfly House now!

I believe you are right! I know I have seen the change, but I just couldn't recall who was named 'keeper of the butterflies' this round. :)

So excited for you!!! :yay: And jealous...... :guilty:

Never done a trip during F&G. Maybe soon! That is one impressive picture!!!

I agree about being a lifelong learner......I love stopping to read things like this!

I don't think I have ever paid any attention to the Welcome signs along the way........is that new??

Nice nighttime shot!!! :yay:

That is an old Test Track picture. Maybe they have taken the signs down? It's been several trips since I have even ridden Test Track, as I have been sitting out with Bella while the others ride. I like it, but I am okay with sitting out, too, so I usually do. With the new queue, though, I want to do the whole things start to finish for pictures and for my own opinion. Most people seem to be saying they like the old TT better.

I bet you would love Flower & Garden time. WDW would be awesome enough in the spring after a Tennessee winter, but the added bonus of the festival atmosphere makes it even better!

I love visiting all of the mini-museums throughout World Showcase and learning new things. :teacher: I would love to take my students there and to Animal Kingdom!

Love the pictures! So glad your trip is coming up so soon. I'm seriously so anxious to book my next one. Charles's birthday is in June so I'm seriously considering making some of this (airfare and/or a MNSSHP ticket) a birthday present so he HAS to come. I know he really, really wants to but is hesitant to spend money...he will probably want to kill me ten times over if I can pull it off, but he would also be so thrilled!

I bet he would not turn you down on that trip if some of it was gifted to him. You are such a sweet girlfriend. :goodvibes

Good evening friends!

I just spent a few hours getting all caught up and kinda sad this TR is at the end.
I always enjoy your WDW pics and seeing what you have been up to.
Your TR's are so much fun to follow. I am blessed to know you!

I send prayers to all those mentioned in the previous pages who may be in need tonight of some comfort.

I guess am here at the right time to join in on the newest TR .... can't wait to see what you have in store for us! Fall colors and smiles all around.

:flower3::flower3::flower3::flower3::flower3: for 5 more weeks til you see your palm trees and flower gardens.

I have some news to share. Because of new developments at work I decided to cancel my trip in May.
Good news is I just decided earlier tonight to book from April 12-17 instead! :yay:
I did get the ADR's I wanted except for Chef Mickey's (never fails to be the hardest one to get every time I book last minute)
Couldn't get a bkfst at Crystal Palace either....bummer.
What I ended up with was Le Cellier, Kona, Via Napoli and Wolfgang Puck. All yummy choices!
Lunch with the Beast is a must do again this trip, loved it last time.

Hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day!

Could you please make sure I get the "bat signal" way up here in Canada when the new TR starts.

In case you were wondering. Yes, I have tons of snow here. :rotfl:
Lexi got one snow day out of all this but I did not.

So happy my new car has awesome winter tires. :goodvibes

Megablocks...it's good to hear you were kept safe at WDW. Bonus Disney days are wonderful!!!

Jill assures me something will happen with the new report this morning, so we will link it on here. :thumbsup2

We still have to do Via. We booked it, but then cancelled because it ended up not working with our schedule that day. We very much still have it on our radar. I hope to do an early lunch at Beast's Castle this time.

I think your April plans might overlap with Jill's, so you guys will have to meet up for a DIS hello so that you can see our newest addition. princess: They are staying at Coronado Springs this time. Jill will be able to mark off her last moderate resort.

I haven't posted any pictures for a while so I'm out of the loop, what is the new photobucket?

Yeah, what's the new photobucket?

All I know is that I have read several complaints about the way it works on FB. We'll have to navigate it ourselves when they 'force' the switch in 15 days, but if we don't like it, we can always switch to Flickr.

Yay for an upcoming trip!

Personally, I really don't like the layout of the new Photobucket. It also makes it annoying to upload because normally I set it so that it all uploads at one size, but that option is not available at this point. I tried to resize them individually, but they still came out super big on my latest update. I also tried looking for a way to organize them by file name so I'd keep them in order (I organize them and rename them on my computer so I can mix mine and Howard's together before uploading), but I couldn't find it. It doesn't seem as user friendly for someone who needs a lot of pictures for a TR update!

That is an old Test Track picture. Maybe they have taken the signs down?

Or maybe I just wasn't paying any attention, which is entirely possible....... :rotfl2:

It's been several trips since I have even ridden Test Track, as I have been sitting out with Bella while the others ride. I like it, but I am okay with sitting out, too, so I usually do. With the new queue, though, I want to do the whole things start to finish for pictures and for my own opinion. Most people seem to be saying they like the old TT better.

I have heard it is better if you make sure you do the entire Standby queue instead of with a FP. Seems maybe you don't get to do everything in the FP queue??? :confused3 I'm with you about reserving judgement until I try new Disney things for myself! :thumbsup2

I bet you would love Flower & Garden time. WDW would be awesome enough in the spring after a Tennessee winter, but the added bonus of the festival atmosphere makes it even better!

I love visiting all of the mini-museums throughout World Showcase and learning new things. :teacher: I would love to take my students there and to Animal Kingdom!

That would be an awesome and memorable class trip (albeit expensive), and very educational!!!

Jill assures me something will happen with the new report this morning, so we will link it on here. :thumbsup2

Waiting and watching so I can join in this time from the start! :cool1:

We still have to do Via. We booked it, but then cancelled because it ended up not working with our schedule that day. We very much still have it on our radar. I hope to do an early lunch at Beast's Castle this time.
I wonder how hard it would be to walk in somewhere like Via if you are ready to eat earlier than planned 180 days out and they would be able to seat you early instead of waiting for your actual time??? :confused3

I wonder how hard it would be to walk in somewhere like Via if you are ready to eat earlier than planned 180 days out and they would be able to seat you early instead of waiting for your actual time??? :confused3

GoofyFan - I have done that a few times. Worked out beautifully and got seated almost immediately. Of course when I walked up it was close to 5pm - so early in the dinner seating and had no problems. :thumbsup2

GoofyFan - I have done that a few times. Worked out beautifully and got seated almost immediately. Of course when I walked up it was close to 5pm - so early in the dinner seating and had no problems. :thumbsup2

Great to hear Pat! Will have to keep that in mind since sometimes you have those 6:30-7:00 ADRs, but you're needing food NOW!!! :rotfl:

Great to hear Pat! Will have to keep that in mind since sometimes you have those 6:30-7:00 ADRs, but you're needing food NOW!!! :rotfl:

Absolutely- So far Disney has kept me from a lack of food meltdown a few times. :rotfl2:

I guess I reach that natural lull around 4:30-5:30 where my energy wanes a bit and I need a meal to recharge.

Also don't forget... Disney keeps a bunch of tables for walk ups and if you are not picking the most popular restuarant on property you can usually get a table with a walk up. Actually done that too and was surprised it was so easy and not a long wait. In fact I have waited longer at O'hana with a reservation.

I bet he would not turn you down on that trip if some of it was gifted to him. You are such a sweet girlfriend. :goodvibes

Thanks, MeMom! I was telling my family about my idea when we went out for Kailyn's birthday yesterday (Charles was working so could not be there.) Pretty much everyone is in agreement that he might want to kill me, but would love it!

Megablocks...it's good to hear you were kept safe at WDW. Bonus Disney days are wonderful!!!

Thanks, Lana! Disney took care of us. There are a lot worse places to be stuck when there is a snowstorm going on at home. :thumbsup2

Thanks for the Flower & Garden Festival pictures!! Two months to go for us!!

Heading over to the new report now!

All caught up. Too much to comment on but really enjoyed the report. Tomorrow I will start the new one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter