• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How often do you rent your DVC points?

So why would you choose Boards over David's or vice versa?
And if Boards given all of the paypal discussion above, what method of payment would you recommend?

If your time isn't a concern you'll be able to keep the commission that David's would charge you to rent the points. If you want it quick and easy with as minimal work as possible then David's but you'll have a little less in your pocket.

I take personal checks. When I rent (which isn't too often) it's far enough in advance for it to clear. I also wouldn't do anything that required borrowing points without payment up front.

Thank you Mazz519 & Kat5disney. I spoke with my DH and we opted to try out David's - listed the points this morning about 10am and they were gone by 4pm! I am amazed and feeling pretty happy for the folks that will be enjoying the magic in a few months! Plus I can now pay our annual dues and most of a summer beach vacation - assuming rest of the transaction goes as smoothly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter