How Long's It Been Since Your Last Visit?

I went with my DD and 2 DGDs in November 2004. Going back October 2005, just DH and me!

May 2001 was my last trip to Disney and we won't be returning til May of 2006. So many new things in my book will be available when we return and I can't wait!! :cool1: :cool1: I think I'm REALLY excited about Expedition Everest which will be newly opened when we return in 2006! :banana: :banana:

Last visit was a few hours at Epcot before our cruise Feb 2004, before that April 2003...................next visit this FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOO LONG!

It was July of 2000. I am seriously going into withdrawal. I don't think I've ever gone 5 years without a trip. Dbf (Hopefully soon-to-be DH) and I are trying to plan a trip this fall. We'll see....

we go every year and i'd have to say that's too long! we're closing in on a year now, but we get to re-charge our disney batteries in 2 days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter