How Long's It Been Since Your Last Visit?

My las visit was the second week in December...will be back in May!
Can't wait!!!

A full trip, or a day at one of the parks? If you are talking about a full trip, it would be since the beginnning of October. If you are talking about a daytrip, then last Sunday!

my last visit was the 2nd 2 weeks of december 2003

Last trip - September 2002

Next trip - September 2005

Three years is way too long between visits!!!!

Our last trip was July 04. We go every summer. Were supposed to take a break from the parks last summer and decided we just didn't want to do that. We will be back May 31st if I don't add those previous three days back in there.

Lori

:sad2: 1977 for me :sad2: I am taking my twins this May and I can tell I already have the Disney Addiction. I am on these boards all the time and I am months away. Darn near ready to book a second trip for November....

My last trip was June 2004 and my next trip is March 2005, so that's what about 9 months? And to think the last time I was at Disney was 6 years before this past June! Six years!!! I went crazy waiting that long, and now I'm going back in not even a year's time. The next trip to just Florida is this summer to visit my aunt and uncle, but they live a little over an hour away so I might persude my mom and dad for just one day at MK. The next definite trip to Disney is Christmas 2006. Ohhhh boy, Christmas crowds...

DH & I were at WDW for the week after Thanksgiving 04. Although it was not really an official trip to Disney we did eat at Shula's and visit Downtown Disney over the MLK weekend last month. Already have ressies for week after Thanksgiving 05 and I'm going through withdrawal! We cruise on the Disney Magic this year the end of Sept. so maybe I will live! :rotfl:

last trip july 2004

next trip july 2005.. consistent arent we!!

next trip after that i dont know exactly but it wont be in july :rotfl: :rotfl:

Last time on Disney Property was Decmeber 2004, but that was for a convention and never got to the parks. Before that was April 2003, but that was just waterparks. The last full-fledged Disney trip was March 2002. Going again in April 2005 to do the parks and I can't wait!!!!!!

46 Days and counting!!!! :hourglass

Well - Bigcrit - I was feelin' bad as not having been there in 4 years but 28 years! Wow! You will never recognize the place - so much has changed. I'm very excited for you - and jealous - it'll be like the first time all over!

That's what happened to us, our 1st trip was so magical that we kept trying to re-live it until trip 5 which was so aweful (MagicKingdom05 we must have created a bad aura - & I'm gettin' nervous as I see we'll be there at the same time again this May!).

Now the rest of you (except for KirstenJB (last trip 8 yrs ago) and MicheinMA (last trip 11 yrs ago)) - I'm speechless! You are all truly addicted you know - "full trip or day trip"... - really... I'd be worried about you all if I wasn't getting equally obsessed!

Boy I sure hope our trip lives up to my expectations. Well it won't be for lack of planning! And I guess if it doesn't I'll just have to plan a return trip!

Thanks everyone - I'm enjoying all your posts!

:cool1: Was there in December. Saw the lights they were great. Going back to see friends oh! about may I guess. Then we are going back December 10 - 17 December. Can't wait to see IASW missed them last year. We did get to see the time keeper which was great.

Dan-tot

My last trip was July 04. Between Oct. 2003 and July 04 I went a total of three trips. I should of bought an AP !!!! Next trip Oct. 2005.......

Jo Ann

Came back on December 23 - almost 2 months ago. The trip before that was 6 months earlier, in June.

Going again May 9 - less than 3 months. :goodvibes

I have to enjoy these frequent visits now, because once I start law school in August I'll be very lucky to go once a year. :rolleyes:

I got back on Dec. 7, and before that, my previous visit had been in Dec. of 2002. Barring a miracle, my next visit won't be till Dec. 2006. Sigh... :sad1:

It's been 3 years for me, and my next trip to The World won't be for another 3 years for my 40th! I will be getting my Disney fix in 7 months when I go to DL with my best friend for her bday, so I'm happy, lol, since it'll be our first DL trip!

Jules

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter