How Long's It Been Since Your Last Visit?

sport_horse

Earning My Ears
Greetings all Disney Faithful -

So how long has it been since you last visited -

4 years for me with an upcoming trip!

Although I don't expect that much's changed - what in the world happend with the tickets! Good thing I've got 3 months to pick out our best option!

So now I'm in full planning mode for our May '05 trip. This will be our 1st trip since Feb. 01. That was our 5th trip in 4 years & was not a great trip - (we all got sick, our CBR room wasn't the greatest, had rental car troubles, etc.) - so we agreed to a hiatus & now we're going back!

I'm very excited & am all consumed with the upcoming family trip (this will be my dd 1st trip - she's 4 & my ds was only 2.5 on his last trip so he doesn't remember much, fortunately for me as I had to put a harness on him as he was running away!).

It's very fun & I just can't get over how long it has been & wonder how may other Disney faithful have been away for extended periods.

sport_horse,

That is to weird. I went Feb 2001, stayed offsite, and had an awful trip as well. It has taken me 4 years to get everything to work out for another trip.

Last trip was 1/19/5. Time for another visit soon!

I used 68 days on my last AP.... sigh.......

2 months ago was my first trip in 8 years. I don't know why I waited so long before going back! :)

Too Long! :guilty:

We got back the Saturday after Thanksgiving. We hope to go back sometime in 2006, but that is not certain. Oh well! At least I still have the boards! ;)

Nov into Dec of 04. Going again in Oct this year then again at the end of Nov this year.

Man those APs are hazardous to ones health :teeth:

We returned home on dec 12, 2004 so it has been 60 days....but whew my counter says we leave again in 38 days...

Our first WDW family trip was 9/12/04.

DisneyNutMary we're going back 9/4/05.
Hope to see you there. :wave:

I just got back in December with a friend. The family and I actually made our last trip together in August. Our next one will hopefully be in August or during the holidays. I can't wait :cool1:

Last visit 12/28/04. Next visit is in June!

May 04 awesome trip planned to go for Thanksgiving but bought a house instead..
currently planning for June 9 thru 19 2005 AND Thanksgiving 05
much longer than a year between trips and I get crazy!!!!

Next trip will be as soon as someone here corrupts me and gets me to go again - you DISers are very convincing and I can be easily swayed to go! I may have to slip down in May just for dinner with Katypop and TLinden16.... Heck, I can be convinced to go just for a meal!!!

And DL may be calling in the next month or so.... sigh.... I have no willpower at all!

Ignore my countdown ticker - I will definitely be seeing the mouse before 2006!

Last time with the family, June, 2003, wonderful trip. :sunny:

Before that, March, 1996. Too long between trips! :confused3

July 2004. I'm headed back on February 27th for a business conference at the BWI for 4 days. :earsboy:

After that, probably in July again. :jumping1:

Way too long for me. I haven't been since November of 2003. I'm used to going at least once a year. I was having some serious withdrawals until I finally booked this trip, lol. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter