How Long's It Been Since Your Last Visit?

Last trip was 10/25 - 10/30/04
Before that was 1/04

But, before that were the Dark Years - I had to take 2 years off WDW trips due to various reasons. It was brutal, but I survived...... Making up for lost time & going back this April, August & Dec.

Oct. 2004, returning Oct. 2005. Before '04, I hadn't been there in 12 years, and it was great to see so many changes, but also glad some things stayed the same.

Our last trip was 11/2004 and our next will be late 2006 unless the moon and stars align and we go in December of this year.

Our last trip was Christmas 2004. I will be going back June 2005 (college orientation), August 2005 (move into dorm) and Christmas 2005. My son will be going to the Rosen College of Hospitality Management in Orlando (wants to eventually work at WDW), therefore, we will be making more frequent trips to WDW! Woohoo!!!! :Pinkbounc

Our last trip was Sept/Oct 2004. We will be heading out on April 12th this year. However, looks like we won't have our additional non-disney trip this year, as we financially had to pick one or the other. :earsboy:

Sigh....April of 2001.Offsite,and it was an awesome trip! We are planning a trip w/ extended family,for April of 2006, and ALREADY excited!! :banana:

Last trip of July 2004. We'll be back July 2005. Already have plans for Jan 2006 and July 2006. We started this journey August 2003. The funny thing is before that I had gone in 1982 and 1988 and enjoyed it but never became obsessed until the 2003 trip. A giant bag of pixie dust must have fallen on us because we can't imagine not going every year now.

Our last trip was October 2004. Our next trip is May 2005.
DVC guarantees that we pretty much go at least once a year. :banana:
Besides which, we're obsessed.

We were there last over New Years 2005. We're going back in May and I'm DYING....

We came back from our last trip on Aug 18, 2004. We're going back on Jun 28, 2005.

Just got back last night at 6 pm, our last day at the parks was Saturday.
The last trip before that was Easter, 2003.

ummm, 13 days. dh has always wanted to take a cruise, but not me. So I've told him "yah, I'll do a cruise, the disney cruise!". I've got him thinking!

We were there 11/1-11/9/04. Our next trip is planned for 5/28-6/4/05 and our next one after that is planned for 1/21-1/28/06. I know I should be grateful, but I just can't wait for May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter