Hogwarts RP part 6

Doodle98 said:
OOC: You can sign up for whatever you want. These charries all have a bunch of problems, just warning you.

Georgie: she held Evan tight, careful not to touch his wounds. "I don't see anything. Does that mean it worked? Or am I still insane? Oh Ev, I can't take it anymore. I just want it to be done and over."

OOC: Thanks, and eh drama is fun on roleplays :)

OOC: I keep waking up. On app.

Gabroielle: she shrugged. "I'm a sixth year, I'm sure I'll be fine."

Gabrielle: she walked over and sat on the couch. She let her tail and ears pop out. "It would be adorable if you could do this and be half wolfie." She took a hair tie and pulled her hair into a loose braid.

Jolie: she had walked back inside. She felt slightly woozy. Black blood. She walked into the hospital wing. She saw Nurse Wood and hugged her. "You're alive!"

Nurse Wood: she nodded. "Thank you for what you did. May I take another blood sample?"

Jolie: "Yes, of corse."

Nurse Wood: she hummed as she drew the black liquid out of her arm. "Hm." She compared it to the last sample she had taken.

OOC: soooooo boreddd. I tried reading it from the beginning but I can't. Too many feels. ;-;

disneyanney said:
OOC: as am I. I've been on the first thread again.

OOC: my characters that were in the first thread are only vaguely recognizable. Others are too, especially Jackson, Gabrielle, Jane, and Harriet.

OOC: my characters that were in the first thread are only vaguely recognizable. Others are too, especially Jackson, Gabrielle, Jane, and Harriet.

OOC: yeah, they have been changed so much. And Georgie wasn't even in the first one, and she changed a lot since she started. Harriet changed a lot when she was placed as headmistress, and with everything that happened to her and Jackson, Gabrielle had to mature quickly and her head got a messed up.

Georgie: "Did we even find a venue yet? I think you picked one, Mel said the invitations were already sent out. And our honeymoon? Oh goodness, we have so much to do."

Doodle98 said:
OOC: yeah, they have been changed so much. And Georgie wasn't even in the first one, and she changed a lot since she started. Harriet changed a lot when she was placed as headmistress, and with everything that happened to her and Jackson, Gabrielle had to mature quickly and her head got a messed up.

Georgie: "Did we even find a venue yet? I think you picked one, Mel said the invitations were already sent out. And our honeymoon? Oh goodness, we have so much to do."

Evan: "I don't remember doing so, but maybe I did. It's only October - no, wait, its November now."

Evan: "I don't remember doing so, but maybe I did. It's only October - no, wait, its November now."

Georgie: "Oh, okay. I might have just made that up, my head's all wonky right now." she sighed. "I'm really sorry about all of this, love. Thank you for putting the curse on me." she kissed his cheek.

Doodle98 said:
Georgie: "Oh, okay. I might have just made that up, my head's all wonky right now." she sighed. "I'm really sorry about all of this, love. Thank you for putting the curse on me." she kissed his cheek.

Evan: "Anything to help you gey better."

OOC: Fun fact #4: The basis of Mel's character had already been in my head for a while before this RP, out of pure boredom. I just changed things up a little bit, but her name and voice are still the same in my head.
It's funny because I never thought I'd be on. That's why I only created a teacher. And then the whole thing with Linus sort of forced me to develop her.

Melanie: She shifted. From the outside it looked like she was attempting to wake herself.

Evan: "Anything to help you gey better."

Georgie: she smiled. "I love you so much." she hugged him, careful not to touch his wounds. "Is there anything I can do to help you get better?"

disneyanney said:
OOC: Fun fact #4: The basis of Mel's character had already been in my head for a while before this RP, out of pure boredom. I just changed things up a little bit, but her name and voice are still the same in my head.
It's funny because I never thought I'd be on. That's why I only created a teacher. And then the whole thing with Linus sort of forced me to develop her.

Melanie: She shifted. From the outside it looked like she was attempting to wake herself.

OOC: wow lol

Doodle98 said:
Georgie: she smiled. "I love you so much." she hugged him, careful not to touch his wounds. "Is there anything I can do to help you get better?"

Evan: "I know. Not really, thanks so."

OOC: idk what to do with mu students, and they need development

OOC: Nice, Anney. This was really the first RP I actually got into, the two I was in before were Sod and Anti. Once I started moderating, this happened.

Evan: "I know. Not really, thanks so."

OOC: idk what to do with mu students, and they need development

OOC: I think we should start classes up soon, so they can actually do stuff, and the Yule ball will be soon.

Georgie: "Okay. I wish I could do something to help."

OOC: I think we should start classes up soon, so they can actually do stuff, and the Yule ball will be soon.

Georgie: "Okay. I wish I could do something to help."

OOC: yeah. Wings, I think it might help if you get your students really involved with other people's charries.

OOC: Nice, Anney. This was really the first RP I actually got into, the two I was in before were Sod and Anti. Once I started moderating, this happened.

OOC: SOD was technically my first, but I gave up after about 3 posts. That's why I call this my first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter