Hogwarts RP part 6

disneyanney said:
OOC: yeah. Wings, I think it might help if you get your students really with other people's charries.

OOC: I know, the hard thing is everyone else's characters are crazy or married or werewolved or being adopted or ill or whatever else and mine are semi-normal, idk how to bridge the gap.

OOC: I know, the hard thing is everyone else's characters are crazy or married or werewolved or being adopted or ill or whatever else and mine are semi-normal, idk how to bridge the gap.

OOC: lololololol. Olivia is starting maybe, so she has to develop charries too, maybe that will help.

Doodle98 said:
OOC: lololololol. Olivia is starting maybe, so she has to develop charries too, maybe that will help.

OOC: maybe, but it doesnt help at this moment when Im bored and lost

OOC: Please!!!!! I have never wanted to punch a fictional character this hard before.

OOC: what??????

Harriet: she was dashing around, making last minute arrangements. "Goodness!" She had been answering phone calls all night from angry parents. "Jez, could you help me?"

Jezebel: "Of corse." She took over the phone calls after Harriet enchanted the phones to do what she wanted.

Harriet: she dashed down to Evan, Melanie, and Georgie. "Evan? Mel? Do you think either of you can teach? I've gotten SO many complaints and I just need them to start to get things back on track."

Doodle98 said:

Harriet: she was dashing around, making last minute arrangements. "Goodness!" She had been answering phone calls all night from angry parents. "Jez, could you help me?"

Jezebel: "Of corse." She took over the phone calls after Harriet enchanted the phones to do what she wanted.

Harriet: she dashed down to Evan, Melanie, and Georgie. "Evan? Mel? Do you think either of you can teach? I've gotten SO many complaints and I just need them to start to get things back on track."

Evan: "I can throw a lesson together.

Melanie: She slowly opened her eyes. "Oh-yes, I've got something to teach."

Evan: "I can throw a lesson together.

Harriet: "Thank goodness." She looked at his wounds. "Here." She healed them more, until they were almost closed.

Georgie: "If you need any help, I could always-"

Harriet: "No! I mean, we'll be fine. Just stay in the office for class."

Georgie: she frowned. "Fine."

Doodle98 said:
Harriet: "Thank goodness." She looked at his wounds. "Here." She healed them more, until they were almost closed.

Georgie: "If you need any help, I could always-"

Harriet: "No! I mean, we'll be fine. Just stay in the office for class."

Georgie: she frowned. "Fine."

Evan: He muttered his thanks, rolled his eyes at Harriet and walked off to class.

Morgan: She went to her classroom.

Darius: He went to his classroom.

OOC: He should probably recover and go back to being and auror soon.

Evan: He muttered his thanks, rolled his eyes at Harriet and walked off to class.

Morgan: She went to her classroom.

Darius: He went to his classroom.

OOC: He should probably recover and go back to being and auror soon.

Georgie: she followed quietly. "She hates me because I stabbed her. But hey, Snape told me to." She frowned. "I did apologize. If there is anything I can do to help let me know, I'd love to actually do something. I really don't know what I'm going to do stuck at home all day."

Harriet: she felt bad but she couldn't do much. "Classes are starting in half an hour." She announced. She then continued to run around and make preparations.

Doodle98 said:
Georgie: she followed quietly. "She hates me because I stabbed her. But hey, Snape told me to." She frowned. "I did apologize. If there is anything I can do to help let me know, I'd love to actually do something. I really don't know what I'm going to do stuck at home all day."

Harriet: she felt bad but she couldn't do much. "Classes are starting in half an hour." She announced. She then continued to run around and make preparations.

Evan: "You need a hobby. Or Harriet needs to grow up."

Evan: "You need a hobby. Or Harriet needs to grow up."

OOC: oh hey we do. Just a sec everyone!

Georgie: "Hobby? Like what? Ooh, could we adopt another dog? I'm not sure if I want to have kids just yet, I want to make sure I'm healthy enough and Bella needs adjusting too I'm sure. But I think we should get another dog. Hobby. Hm." She thought about it. "I don't know. I didn't think I was really this boring."

Doodle98 said:
OOC: oh hey we do. Just a sec everyone!

Georgie: "Hobby? Like what? Ooh, could we adopt another dog? I'm not sure if I want to have kids just yet, I want to make sure I'm healthy enough and Bella needs adjusting too I'm sure. But I think we should get another dog. Hobby. Hm." She thought about it. "I don't know. I didn't think I was really this boring."

Evan: "I guess we could get another dog. You could make art, learn an instrument or play quidditch or sing, I don't know."

Veronica: She got ready for class.

Alexei: He got ready for clasd.

Anya: Between the fall of Salem and Hogwarts' unpredictabilty, she hadn't really learned anything.

Remy: He got ready for class.

Isabella: She got ready for class.

Lucas: He wished he could keep flying. He got ready for class.

David: He sighed, his painting wasn't finished. He cleaned up and got ready for class.

Edeline: She hated school. She got ready for class.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter