Hogwarts RP part 6

Doodle98

<font color=purple>"42-42-564, whenever you want t
Okay go! I'm on the app, so I'll add the students later.

OOC: Anyone want a sibling or cousin or something? I'm gonna make my Gryffindor Girl and Slytherin Boy, and I thought it would be cool if they were related to characters already existing, so I decided to throw that out there.

OOC: Jolie could have a sibling maybe. Gab and Gin's families are dead.

Fairywings said:
OOC: Anyone want a sibling or cousin or something? I'm gonna make my Gryffindor Girl and Slytherin Boy, and I thought it would be cool if they were related to characters already existing, so I decided to throw that out there.

Ooc: they could be related to Lyra, or Nala. that would be fine with me.

Joey: "No, I love it. I'm just saying that no matter what happens, you're beautiful."

OOC: Jolie could have a sibling maybe. Gab and Gin's families are dead.

Joey: "No, I love it. I'm just saying that no matter what happens, you're beautiful."

OOC: You okay with Jolie having a brother and Nala a sister? Older or younger? I feel like you should pick because I'm in control of everything else.

Nagini: she blushed. "Thanks."

Fairywings said:
OOC: You okay with Jolie having a brother and Nala a sister? Older or younger? I feel like you should pick because I'm in control of everything else.

Ooc: I think older for Nala's sister. C:

Doodle98 said:
Nagini: she blushed. "Thanks."

Nala: She walked around, then seeing Gin. She didn't recognize Joey. "Who in the bloody heck is that?"

Joey: He turned around. "Just Gryffindor, no big worries." He chuckled.

Nala: Her eyes widened. She fluffed his hair messing it up. "Fluffy." She laughed.

Joey: "Nice."

Fairywings said:
OOC: Forgive me, what year is Nala again?

OOC: Okay. What year is Jolie again (wanna say 5th, not sure though)

Ooc: Nala is in 5th year, I do believe. C: Oh, and her last name is Phan, btw. cx

Nala: She walked around, then seeing Gin. She didn't recognize Joey. "Who in the bloody heck is that?"

Joey: He turned around. "Just Gryffindor, no big worries." He chuckled.

Nala: Her eyes widened. She fluffed his hair messing it up. "Fluffy." She laughed.

Joey: "Nice."

OOC: so close. Fourth.

Nagini: "It is, isn't it?!" She smiled, kissed his cheek, and fluffed his hair too. "I love it!" She said with a laugh.

Georgie: she sighed and left the great hall. She was still out of it. She went to her office and laid down. Evan had their future planned out already. She looked at her ring and sighed. She didn't ever want to let him down.

Nagini: "It is, isn't it?!" She smiled, kissed his cheek, and fluffed his hair too. "I love it!" She said with a laugh.

Georgie: she sighed and left the great hall. She was still out of it. She went to her office and laid down. Evan had their future planned out already. She looked at her ring and sighed. She didn't ever want to let him down.

OOC: Ugh! So close! Oh well.

Thanks guys! Characters in the making!

Doodle98 said:

Joey: He rolled his eyes. "I'll get you back for this." He said sarcastically.

Joey: He rolled his eyes. "I'll get you back for this." He said sarcastically.

Nagini: "Oh, what're you going to do? Make my hair frizz? It's already going to do that." She replied, sarcasm in her voice. "Oh, c'mere." She kissed him.

Doodle98 said:
Nagini: "Oh, what're you going to do? Make my hair frizz? It's already going to do that." She replied, sarcasm in her voice. "Oh, c'mere." She kissed him.

Nala: "I'm out." She went back to the ROR.

Joey: Joey kissed Gin back, then smiling, looking down at her.

Sawyer: He had sat down with Lyra. They got to know each other more, even though she still suspected he was Joey.

Nala: "I'm out." She went back to the ROR.

Joey: Joey kissed Gin back, then smiling, looking down at her.

Sawyer: He had sat down with Lyra. They got to know each other more, even though she still suspected he was Joey.

Nagini: she looked up at Joey. "We're getting married." She smiled.

Georgie: she pulled her blanket over her and pressed her face into her pillow. She didn't know why she felt so stressed. She should be happy. She had a future with Evan. They would have kids names Christina and something else. It didn't matter that she didn't get to name her kids. But he probably thought she was going to name them something ridiculous like FeeFee. She thought. She liked the name Logan, and thought it would be good to give her son Melanie's name. Christina didn't necessarily need to be Christina Melanie. She sighed. She shouldn't be questioning it. Evan should have as much say in it as she did, if not more. I mean, she did get to carry their children. She was so confused. Why was everything about their kids and their future? They should be talking about the wedding first. She sat up for a minute. She realized that she had been crying. She cried more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter