• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Hogwarts RP part 6

Evan: He wrote to Georgie:

Love,

I figure that if we get married like right after all the students leave home for Christmas break, then we can leave Bella at school while we go on our honeymoon, pick her up Christmas Eve, go home (we need a home. Any ideas?) and still be able to spend Christmas with Bella.

What do you think?

Evan

PS: Sorry, I think I was acting like my mum this morning. Dad always lives in the now, but Mum always lives in the future, both to the point of getting carried away (they used to have huge rows about it), and I think I pulled a Mum. Sorry.

OOC: I did! Hooray!

OOC: Thanks!

Remy: After breakfast, he wandered around the school. He wondered when the first quidditch game would be.

Edeline: She finished breakfast and left the Great Hall. There was so much to do and so little time to do it - hang out with her friends, go flying or practice, avoid anything fancy or girly, pretend to study for her NEWTs but really read novels, the list was endless.

OOC: We should have a Halloween or Christmas dance!

OOC: hey Doodle, do you already have a plan for Georgie's wedding dress or can I have Mel give her something? It's this idea I got a while back

Evan: He wrote to Georgie:

Love,

I figure that if we get married like right after all the students leave home for Christmas break, then we can leave Bella at school while we go on our honeymoon, pick her up Christmas Eve, go home (we need a home. Any ideas?) and still be able to spend Christmas with Bella.

What do you think?

Evan

PS: Sorry, I think I was acting like my mum this morning. Dad always lives in the now, but Mum always lives in the future, both to the point of getting carried away (they used to have huge rows about it), and I think I pulled a Mum. Sorry.

Georgie: she read the note and laughed. He pulled a Mum. He was so sweet. She wrote back:

Sweetheart,

I think that is a fantastic idea. I think we should get a house not too far from here. We have a lot of preparations to do soon if we're getting married in about a month and a half. (OOC: lets say Halloween is just two days away.) I need to get a dress really soon then.

Love you forever and ever,

Georgie

P.S.: If you pulled a Mum, then I probably pulled a Mother. My mother used to flip out over the smallest things and cry, and I feel like an idiot for being upset for no reason. I'm just tired and I need a nap I guess. Sorry back.

OOC: hey Doodle, do you already have a plan for Georgie's wedding dress or can I have Mel give her something? It's this idea I got a while back

OOC: Mel can give her something.

Jolie: she ran to Remy and threw her arms around him. "I'm back! I'm alive! I'm so happy right now!"

OOC: I like the dance idea! Anyone else????

Jolie: she ran to Remy and threw her arms around him. "I'm back! I'm alive! I'm so happy right now!"

OOC: Thanks. Okay, so Georgie's going to have to talk about going dress shopping in front of her (eventually).
I like it, too.

OOC: Thanks. Okay, so Georgie's going to have to talk about going dress shopping in front of her (eventually).
I like it, too.

OOC: okie doke.

Georgie: she wiped the tears off her face and apparated to Melanie. "Hi. So Evan asked you first?"

Georgie: she read the note and laughed. He pulled a Mum. He was so sweet. She wrote back:

Sweetheart,

I think that is a fantastic idea. I think we should get a house not too far from here. We have a lot of preparations to do soon if we're getting married in about a month and a half. (OOC: lets say Halloween is just two days away.) I need to get a dress really soon then.

Love you forever and ever,

Georgie

P.S.: If you pulled a Mum, then I probably pulled a Mother. My mother used to flip out over the smallest things and cry, and I feel like an idiot for being upset for no reason. I'm just tired and I need a nap I guess. Sorry back.

Evan: He read and smiled. Then he wrote,

Love,

I was thinking either Christmas or summertime would be best, so we don't have to have anyone cover our classes, so if you're good with Christmas I am too. :)

Yes we do. Maybe you can see if some of the others professors or Isabella or others will help out with planning. Worst comes to worst we could always get married at my dad's or in the Great Hall.

I shall see what three or four bedroom houses are on sale from here to London.

Yours for all time,

Evan

PS: Wow. Let's just take things one step at a time from now on

OOC: I like the dance idea! Anyone else????

Remy: He hugged his sister. "Jolie! Never do that to me again! Promise me!"

OOC: okie doke.

Georgie: she wiped the tears off her face and apparated to Melanie. "Hi. So Evan asked you first?"

Melanie: She had been finishing up the decorations. "Yes," she said quietly, turning towards her and spotting the ring on her finger. Something hurt inside her, but she didn't let Georgie see.

Evan: He read and smiled. Then he wrote,

Love,

I was thinking either Christmas or summertime would be best, so we don't have to have anyone cover our classes, so if you're good with Christmas I am too. :)

Yes we do. Maybe you can see if some of the others professors or Isabella or others will help out with planning. Worst comes to worst we could always get married at my dad's or in the Great Hall.

I shall see what three or four bedroom houses are on sale from here to London.

Yours for all time,

Evan

PS: Wow. Let's just take things one step at a time from now on

Georgie: she smiled and wrote,

Sweetheart,

A wedding near Christmas sounds wonderful. We could get married in my office for all I care. Just as long as we're together. Maybe Darius could marry us like he did with Luke's parents.

I'd be fine with two or three bedrooms for the time being. If we have to we could always spend Christmas at your Dad's if we're welcome.

Very crazy (slightly insane) for you,

Georgie

PS: That's a good idea. We'll save talking about starting a family until next week. ;)

She pulled some lipstick out of her pocket, applied it, then kissed the letter before sending it.

Melanie: She had been finishing up the decorations. "Yes," she said quietly, turning towards her and spotting the ring on her finger. Something hurt inside her, but she didn't let Georgie see.

Georgie: she hugged Melanie. "I'm sorry. I know I don't understand how you feel, but I'm sorry. I hope you'll help us and be my maid of honor."

Georgie: she hugged Melanie. "I'm sorry. I know I don't understand how you feel, but I'm sorry. I hope you'll help us and be my maid of honor."

Melanie: "O-of course." Nothing could stop her from supporting her friends, even if it did hurt her.

OOC: I'm good with Halloween.

Georgie: she smiled and wrote,

Sweetheart,

A wedding near Christmas sounds wonderful. We could get married in my office for all I care. Just as long as we're together. Maybe Darius could marry us like he did with Luke's parents.

I'd be fine with two or three bedrooms for the time being. If we have to we could always spend Christmas at your Dad's if we're welcome.

Very crazy (slightly insane) for you,

Georgie

PS: That's a good idea. We'll save talking about starting a family until next week. ;)

She pulled some lipstick out of her pocket, applied it, then kissed the letter before sending it.

Evan: He read and wrote,

To the girl who owns my heart,

Darius at least knows the ceremony. I'll ask him about it next time I see him.

We need at least two, one for us and one for Bella, and I want one more for whenever Darius or Melanie or one of my parents or anyone else comes to visit (my parents will only be in the same room with each other for the wedding and reception, lol but completely serious).

We'll always be welcome at my dad's. In fact, since he now has a granddaughter and will soon have a daughter-in-law, he will probably demand us to stay with him for Christmas. In fact, we could leave Bella with him if we wanted.

Love,

Evan

PS: Preferably after we have a home. Don't need furniture, with the stuff from my flat, your apartment, and Bella's house.

Melanie: "O-of course." Nothing could stop her from supporting her friends, even if it did hurt her.

Georgie: she sighed. "Oh, Mel. I'm sorry. But thank you." She sighed. "We're not abandoning you, if that's how you feel. We've missed you. You've been avoiding us a little bit. We want to talk to you and make you feel better. Evan had a Mum, and when he did, we were talking about what we were going to name our kids, which I'm apparently not aloud to do. But I suggested Mel if we have a son, but apparently we can't because if we have a daughter it's going to be Christina Melanie Smith. See? We care about you. I hate seeing you like this."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter