Hogwarts RP part 6

Corbin: He rushed down to Georgie and Jane. "I have an idea of how to fix this."

Georgie: "What is it?"

Gabrielle: she was all alone now. She doubted Jackson wanted to see her so she transformed and laid in front of the fire, curled into a little ball.

Doodle98 said:
Georgie: "What is it?"

Gabrielle: she was all alone now. She doubted Jackson wanted to see her so she transformed and laid in front of the fire, curled into a little ball.

Corbin: "I think someone else needs to place you under the imperious curse."

Jackson: "Gin, I gotta see Gab." He disapparated to her and hugged and squeezed her dog form. "I'm so sorry."

Corbin: "I think someone else needs to place you under the imperious curse."

Jackson: "Gin, I gotta see Gab." He disapparated to her and hugged and squeezed her dog form. "I'm so sorry."

Georgie: she paled and clenched her fist. "N-no. I c-can't. You don't understand how terrible it was. I-I stabbed myself, tried to kill my friends, I can't." She trembled.

Gabrielle: she looked up. "I'm okay, Jackson, really."

Doodle98 said:
Georgie: she paled and clenched her fist. "N-no. I c-can't. You don't understand how terrible it was. I-I stabbed myself, tried to kill my friends, I can't." She trembled.

Gabrielle: she looked up. "I'm okay, Jackson, really."

Corbin: "Would you rather stay like this?"

Jackson: "I hit you." He started to cry.

Corbin: "Would you rather stay like this?"

Jackson: "I hit you." He started to cry.

Georgie: "n-no, b-but-" she sighed. "Fine."

Gabrielle: she sighed, turned human, and slapped him across the face. "There. We're even." She hugged him.

Doodle98 said:
Georgie: "n-no, b-but-" she sighed. "Fine."

Gabrielle: she sighed, turned human, and slapped him across the face. "There. We're even." She hugged him.

Corbin: "Evan has to do it. It has to be someone you each completely trust. Evan and Bass."

Jackson: He laughed. "Crap. That hurt." He kissed her. "I love you and trust you and love you and everything!!!! I'm starting to feel a little better."

Corbin: "Evan has to do it. It has to be someone you each completely trust. Evan and Bass."

Jackson: He laughed. "Crap. That hurt." He kissed her. "I love you and trust you and love you and everything!!!! I'm starting to feel a little better."

Gabrielle: she smiled. "Good." She looked down. "Excuse me for a moment." She went behind the couch and put her clothes on. "That's the awkward thing about being a werewolf..." She chuckled. "Oh well."

Georgie: she nodded and walked over to him. "Evan? I-I need you to put me under the imperious curse."

Corbin: "Evan has to do it. It has to be someone you each completely trust. Evan and Bass." Jackson: He laughed. "Crap. That hurt." He kissed her. "I love you and trust you and love you and everything!!!! I'm starting to feel a little better."

Jane: She hated the curse, but she trusted Bass. "Okay," she said calmly.

Doodle98 said:
Gabrielle: she smiled. "Good." She looked down. "Excuse me for a moment." She went behind the couch and put her clothes on. "That's the awkward thing about being a werewolf..." She chuckled. "Oh well."

Georgie: she nodded and walked over to him. "Evan? I-I need you to put me under the imperious curse."

Jackson: "Yeah oh well." He grinned.

Jackson: "Yeah oh well." He grinned.

Gabrielle: she rolled her eyes. "Creep." She walked out and sat next to him. "So you're not mad that Corbin is my father now? He would never do anything to hurt any of us."

Georgie: "Please get it over with quickly, it should help me." She stood straight so he had a clear shot at her chest. She was trembling slightly with fear.

Doodle98 said:
Georgie: "Please get it over with quickly, it should help me." She stood straight so he had a clear shot at her chest. She was trembling slightly with fear.

Evan: "Excuse me?"

Doodle98 said:
Georgie: "Just do it. There is a chance it could help."

Evan: "If this goes wrong and it was one of Xavier's ideas, I will do all I can without killing him." He cast.

Evan: "If this goes wrong and it was one of Xavier's ideas, I will do all I can without killing him." He cast.

Georgie: "I love you. Please don't worry." She said before she was struck with the curse. She doubled over in pain then relaxed and stood, a blank smile on her face.

Melanie: She had no idea of what was going on next to her. Still sleeping, she mumbled Evan's name for the second time that day, this time more relieved.

Georgie: as she stood there motionless and awaiting command, she giggled quietly, not blinking. Her beautiful turquoise eyes were glazed over.

Jane: She closed her eyes and laid down. She didn't want to watch.

Corbin: "Good Evan. Now command her to relax mentally, then you can release her."

Jackson: "Yeah. I'm okay with it."

OOC: Are you gonna have it work on Georgie?

OOC: Is it too late to rejoin as a new person? It seems fun and pretty active. :) If it's not what are some key points I need to know before starting and any kind of girl character espically needed?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter