Has anyone heard rumors of changes to DDP 2009

I am sooooo disapointed. I really wanted to have the tip included. what a pain!:sad2:

I am still undecided about it. We did it in '07 and loooved it. it was so convenient and we went to the World with everything paid for.:thumbsup2

Pehaps somewhere in this thread someone has already mentioned this. I have done both dining plans in the past and do really love them. I would really like to see some other options. Like pick and cho0se for your stay. I think table service everyday takes aways hours of your time. I would just like to see a plan that offers two or three counter service meals a day . My trips are usually 3 weeks long every year so time is not an option but I still hate to waste hours in a sit down rest. with 4 kids on my back. When we do the plan I usually use double credits for dinner shows so that I do not need to table service everyday.

Pehaps somewhere in this thread someone has already mentioned this. I have done both dining plans in the past and do really love them. I would really like to see some other options. Like pick and cho0se for your stay. I think table service everyday takes aways hours of your time. I would just like to see a plan that offers two or three counter service meals a day . My trips are usually 3 weeks long every year so time is not an option but I still hate to waste hours in a sit down rest. with 4 kids on my back. When we do the plan I usually use double credits for dinner shows so that I do not need to table service everyday.

The new counter service only plan may be just the thing for you.

No where did I see the price for the 2009 dining plan. I punched in our vacation dated and added the deluxe plan and it told us the grand total. I guess I could get back on and punch up the dated without food and then with food and figure out the prices. Unless I missed the prices:goodvibes

No where did I see the price for the 2009 dining plan. I punched in our vacation dated and added the deluxe plan and it told us the grand total. I guess I could get back on and punch up the dated without food and then with food and figure out the prices. Unless I missed the prices:goodvibes

Well, I did that to compare and I got:

DDP: $39.99/adult per day
DxDP: $71.99/adult per day

However, I notice that the descriptions didn't show ANY changes to what you get in 2009 compared to 2008 even to the extreme that Akershus Princess Storybook Dining still says that it doesn't include gratuity despite the fact that the price for people paying OOP now includes gratuity.

Also, when attempting to book a package online I wasn't able to price the Quick Service Plan. If I went through the regular booking section, QSD wasn't offered. If I went through the "Discounts and Other Featured Offers" link I could get to packages that involved QSD, but, after clicking on it and entering dates I was unable to get a quote. I tried many resorts and different dates, but, was told that the package wasn't available for my resort and dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter