Grocery/Manufacturer Coupon Train

Rockiesfan I am sending a huge manilla envelope out to you. It includes the one that came back to me. Have a nice week. Corrina

Hello everyone!
I have been a member of the DIS boards for quite awhile, but I have taken a break from posting...but I still lurk. :) I came across this thread and had a few questions.
How exactly does this work? Do I send to the same person over and over or does it rotate? What kinds of coupons should I send? And what kinds could I expect to get? I ask because I don't have a baby, so if the majority of the coupons would be baby related, it would not be worth the time. How many coupons are required to send?
I think this is it for now. I am pretty new to the couponing world, and I am looking to expand my ever growing supply and this sounds like a great way to do it!
Thanks in advance.

Sorry vegasnative, I did receive from my person but had already sent them out when I was switched to send to you, so I didn't have any to send but I got a lot today (even got from my parents) so I will send those out to you tomorrow.

Judi

PS. welcome to all the new riders this is sooo much fun.

Ack! Please don't think that was about you. I'm not good with words. I knew you were not going to mail last week because you had mentioned it in a post, my comment was more for "general" purposes. :hug:sorry.

Hello everyone!
I have been a member of the DIS boards for quite awhile, but I have taken a break from posting...but I still lurk. :) I came across this thread and had a few questions.
How exactly does this work? Do I send to the same person over and over or does it rotate? What kinds of coupons should I send? And what kinds could I expect to get? I ask because I don't have a baby, so if the majority of the coupons would be baby related, it would not be worth the time. How many coupons are required to send?
I think this is it for now. I am pretty new to the couponing world, and I am looking to expand my ever growing supply and this sounds like a great way to do it!
Thanks in advance.

Yes you would pretty much mail to the same person each week unless of course that person leaves the train or I add a new person into the group and decide to slide them in between you and that person. You would have someone else sending to you each week, not someone different each week, but a different person than you send to obviously.

You should get a variety of coupons. You will receive some baby coupons, I'm sure, but you would just pass those on. I don't have cats, but occasionally get cat food coupons, so I just pass those on, and if the girl I mail to doesn't have cats either she will do the same, and maybe someone down the line will use them. Hence the whole "train" name. :thumbsup2

There really is no requirement of the amount to send. The ONLY requirement is that you must also contribute to ADDING to the coupons. Therefore you cannot rely on what you receive in the mail alone, you MUST purchase the Sunday paper and add coupons from the inserts and wherever else you find them.

It is terrible, I think this 1/4 inch is for the birds. I will resend and you will see it is not that thick. I may just start using those small manilla envies. Thanksfor letting me know. If no one else is having this issue it may be just this issue in ca :sad2:

similar drama here too. The po workers have a little plastic board thing they slide the envies through. If it is hard to fit they charge you package rate instead of envie. Works out 10 20-50 cents or so. I've started making sure my envies are as flat as possible. I put in the large ones first then stagger the small ones so I don't get a puffy middle to my envie. Seems like such a waste of time. :confused3

Due to getting home from work late and not having time to actually go through my paper until tomorrow night...I will be sending out on Tuesday...

Althought a little belated, I just wanted to say 'hi' in our new home! I can't believe we've hit 250 pages twice now (if more, please correct me!).

Althought a little belated, I just wanted to say 'hi' in our new home! I can't believe we've hit 250 pages twice now (if more, please correct me!).

I'm not 100% but I'm thinking this is our 4th new home. Not sure, but it's been 3 1/ 2 years. :woohoo:

There's an envie coming to you Tygerlilly, it was sent today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter