Grocery/Manufacturer Coupon Train

Dinkdisneyaddict: I'm heading to WDW tomorrow, so next week's envie(s) will be a little later, but this week's are on the way!

I love seeing my ticker like this!:lovestruc

mailed two today from post office to mdrob214 today. I have more to go through just haven't had time to sort and mail.

Mine is on its way...Finally!!! Keep an eye out DisneyCP2002

mdrob214 - received my envie today....ready for more savings this week...:cool1:

I sent another yesterday. Be on the lookout!;)

mailed two today from post office to mdrob214 today. I have more to go through just haven't had time to sort and mail.

:cool1:
:welcome: LuvMickey36 :welcome:
:welcome: dreamergirl78 :welcome:
:welcome: Skip2MyLou :welcome:

Welcome, welcome, newbies!

:woohoo: I'm a VERY happy camper! It's only the 4th of the month and the majority of people have already checked in!
Also, I was a little worried about this week because we have had a HUGE number of new people join, but they have ALL posted that they have mailed!!! :woohoo: OMG! THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK YOU

DisneyJan, sent you a BIGGIE today since the one I sent on Monday was a bit malnourished. :rotfl: A few of your favorite coupons are on top of the pile and expire very soon so make sure you check those out right away in case you want to use some of them. :thumbsup2

Got my first envie today!! Yay!

I mailed one out to scndbaswmn today too. Sorry it was kinda late, been working insane hours at work covering for the first of the month when everyone gets their cash assistance/food stamps. Joys of working in grocery retail. Anyway, hope you get some usefull ones!

I am SO excited to be here! I am especially looking forward to getting to know all of you. What a fun way to save some cash!
I also think it is neat that I will be getting coupons from across the country! You never know what great product coupons will vary from region to region!
LuvMickey36 - Looks like I will be sending coupons to you! I live in Arizona, so be on the lookout. I have a stack ready to go already!! Do you have Albertson's in your area? I am playing the Monopoly game and have saved some of the game pieces I don't need. If you are playing, I will send those to you as well!!! :thumbsup2
Skip2MyLou - And it seems like I will be the lucky gal who gets coupons from you! YAY!!! :yay:

Corinna - THANKS for including me. It is much appreciated!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter