Grocery/Manufacturer Coupon Train

Chantal-Did you get your first envie from me yet? I sent it last Monday. Will send out another tomorrow (Mon 5/2)!
Jessica

Happy May! Have been sending and receiving weekly :cheer2:

:confused3 no envie for me this week :confused3

I didn't get one either but wasn't expecting one since it was an optional week (Easter and no inserts) for us to send. Corinna has the mailing and insert schedule on page 1 of the thread in the first post. :thumbsup2

Hello everyone:yay::yay:

sending out a few small envies this week to you Diana.

welcome new riders...you're going to love it.

:confused3 no envie for me this week :confused3

I didn't get one either but wasn't expecting one since it was an optional week (Easter and no inserts) for us to send. Corinna has the mailing and insert schedule on page 1 of the thread in the first post. :thumbsup2
I didn't get one either. Those weeks where we get no inserts is a real bummer. When the envies go out late in the week (meaning after they receive from their buddy) this is where it affects the no insert week. If envies go out in the beginning of the week, like they are supposed to, then there should be no interruption because even though no inserts came last Sunday everyone still should have received something around Thursday or Friday and should have forwarded those they won't use. But, since I know we all have busy schedules I know it isn't always possible to mail out on Monday or Tuesdays, so that's why I make these little holidays optional. I would rather not, but I guess we all need a break sometime. I'm hoping we are all back to it tomorrow though. :thumbsup2

Hello everyone:yay::yay:

sending out a few small envies this week to you Diana.

welcome new riders...you're going to love it.
That was nice of you! :yay:

REMINDER~Check in for the month starts over today! Are you still with us? Are you still mailing each week? Are you receiving each week?

I'm so excited to actually get to send one this week! I'm heading out to get a paper now.

We can send any manufacturer coupon? Like for trash bags and stuff too? Just making sure!

Checking in for May !!Looking forward to receiving from my new sender !!!Wow there was alot of inserts this week !!Are the expired ones reaching our over seas military family .Ithink I have mailed 2 and have another ready !!If we could have an idea of what she really wants that would be great!!

I'm so excited to actually get to send one this week! I'm heading out to get a paper now.

We can send any manufacturer coupon? Like for trash bags and stuff too? Just making sure!

Yep! Any and all coupons are good, even internet printables (check your store coupon policy to see if these are accepted!)

Amy (hpfan100), I have an envelope ready to go out to you tomorrow!

Yes, any coupons you don't need/want, send them along. Even Target q's or other q's you come across :)

Okay so I don't know if anyone knows this yet or not, but I work at Walmart and in our meeting the other day we got the info on the new coupon program. Wal-Mart now will accept ANY coupon: manufacturer, internet printed, and even ones for other stores (so all those coupons I have that say 'can only be redeemed at Lowes' can be used there now!)
It's supposed to be a company wide policy. So should I start sending store-specific ones as well?

Your envie will be going to the 24/7 post office this afternoon, DISNEYJAN. Can't believe what a cold, grey first of May this is in Minnesota, but I won't complain after seeing reports in the newspaper and on TV about the loss of life and property in the Southern states from tornadoes. :guilty: :guilty: :guilty:

Okay so I don't know if anyone knows this yet or not, but I work at Walmart and in our meeting the other day we got the info on the new coupon program. Wal-Mart now will accept ANY coupon: manufacturer, internet printed, and even ones for other stores (so all those coupons I have that say 'can only be redeemed at Lowes' can be used there now!)
It's supposed to be a company wide policy. So should I start sending store-specific ones as well?

Yep! Basically ANY coupon that you may stumble across, even if it is for a specific store such as the Catalina coupons that print out at the registers. :thumbsup2 I send coupons for McDonalds when they come in the mail. The only ones I don't send our the ones for eyeglasses, as they seem to always be in the inserts.

Sorry vegasnative, I did receive from my person but had already sent them out when I was switched to send to you, so I didn't have any to send but I got a lot today (even got from my parents) so I will send those out to you tomorrow.

Judi

PS. welcome to all the new riders this is sooo much fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter