Grocery/Manufacturer Coupon Train

Love the new place! :goodvibes

Didn't get to mail out this week as I haven't recieved any envies from my sender yet. Sorry!

I received 2 envies yesterday that I am trying to go thru. However, I was on of the silly Americans up at 3:00 am watching the wedding coverage so I my vision is a little blurry.;)

I will try and get an envie out today. If not, tomorrow.

Checking in! Glad to finally "start over" again.

Receiving and sending coupons regularly!

Hi everyone! I am new to this would love to join! I have a question before I sign up: How do I know what to send to my buddy and how do they know what I am looking for? TIA!

I had no coupons to send out to my new buddy this week.:sad1:. Hopefully this Sunday's paper will have a bunch.

Like the new home.

Judi

I am thinking of joining this coupon train. I can't send a PM as this is my first post. I have been reading these boards for awhile but just recently signed up.

Hi Everyone,

I'd love to join the coupon train, but can't send a PM because I'm pretty new to the DIS.

I hope everyone has a good weekend.

Rockiesfan your envie just got returned for a very odd reason it came back as unable to forward and it said 20 cents due.

Is anyone else starting to have problems with their mail?

The post office said if it is more than a 1/4 of an inch thick they say there is postage due.

I got one from my sender and it said 34 cents due. I took it to the post office and I weighed it on the automated machine and it said 84 cents so I took the envelope inside and asked and he said it was more than 1/4 inch thick and it would not fit in the machine. The envelope was not a 1/4 inch thick. And the one I sent to my person was not even close to that and they said it had 20 cents due. Anyone else with these issues. This is frustrating.

Rockiesfan your envie just got returned for a very odd reason it came back as unable to forward and it said 20 cents due.

I can clear this up a little :) When we got back from vacation, I had a note in my box saying $0.20 due. I took the slip to the p.o. and they said they had already returned it to you because they only hold them for a few days. So I missed that window due to being on vacation. Bad policy I think because they were holding my mail for me, so they knew I could not get in to the p.o. to pay the postage due . . .

I do think the p.o. is getting worse. More stuff is getting torn and damaged, and sometimes it seems to take forever for things to get delivered.

The post office said if it is more than a 1/4 of an inch thick they say there is postage due.

I got one from my sender and it said 34 cents due. I took it to the post office and I weighed it on the automated machine and it said 84 cents so I took the envelope inside and asked and he said it was more than 1/4 inch thick and it would not fit in the machine. The envelope was not a 1/4 inch thick. And the one I sent to my person was not even close to that and they said it had 20 cents due. Anyone else with these issues. This is frustrating.

I can clear this up a little :) When we got back from vacation, I had a note in my box saying $0.20 due. I took the slip to the p.o. and they said they had already returned it to you because they only hold them for a few days. So I missed that window due to being on vacation. Bad policy I think because they were holding my mail for me, so they knew I could not get in to the p.o. to pay the postage due . . .

I do think the p.o. is getting worse. More stuff is getting torn and damaged, and sometimes it seems to take forever for things to get delivered.

I will also mention that if it is "under" that 1/4 " thick, BUT it is not flexible they will charge you more. Maybe that was why they charged the extra .20 cents. :confused3

It is terrible, I think this 1/4 inch is for the birds. I will resend and you will see it is not that thick. I may just start using those small manilla envies. Thanksfor letting me know. If no one else is having this issue it may be just this issue in ca :sad2:

I will also mention that if it is "under" that 1/4 " thick, BUT it is not flexible they will charge you more. Maybe that was why they charged the extra .20 cents. :confused3

Oh it is flexible. They say it just wont go through the machine. I may go back and really see what there issue is with this. Not many coupons due having none in the paper on sunday. Mail system will drive me crazy :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter