GOLD STAR POPCentury Fridge/Coffee Swap 2012 OPENINGS

If you haven't had anyone ask for 9/14-18th, I would sincerely love to use the fridge then.

Maddi

I made it home late last night to find out my home computer got a bad virus while I was gone (How that happened I don't know why didn't AVG catch it?)
Anyway I think I have updated everything and responded to all PM's. Thank you all for your patience.

Can I join in the swap for the dates 10/13-10/24 please and take ownership of the fridge from the OP?!

I cant send a PM at the minute as I have to post more it would seem - will hope to have my quota done within a couple of days max so will PM you the details soon if that's ok.

Many thanks

Tracey

We just got back from Orlando and the swap was fantastic, as was our entire vacation! Only one issue - The state of the fridge box. We did a fair amount of duct tape surgery on it, but it's still a bit the worse for wear.

We just got back from Orlando and the swap was fantastic, as was our entire vacation! Only one issue - The state of the fridge box. We did a fair amount of duct tape surgery on it, but it's still a bit the worse for wear.

I'm so glad the swap worked well for you! The box damage started last fall when some of the first few swappers got the box caught out in the rain. Are the replacement luggage straps still there to hold the box bottom to the rest of the box? The original plastic straps were eventually lost and a generous swapper donated some luggage straps. I'm also very curious about the little journal which was started. Is it still there, and if so, are people actually writing messages? I hope to be able to read it someday.... Thanks. :goodvibes

Can I join in the swap for the dates 10/13-10/24 please and take ownership of the fridge from the OP?!

I cant send a PM at the minute as I have to post more it would seem - will hope to have my quota done within a couple of days max so will PM you the details soon if that's ok.

Many thanks

Tracey

I had another request for the same dates that came in before yours but I would be happy to add you to the waitlist.

Extremesoccormom,

I have changed my dates to 11-18 to 12-1-09. If I could get in your fridge swap please let me know from 11-18/27. Thanks so much.

I just switched from ASMu to POP. Looking for fridge from 9/9 to 9/18. If there are any cancellations or upgrades and the fridge becomes available, please let me know.

Thanks!! :thumbsup2

I'm so glad the swap worked well for you! The box damage started last fall when some of the first few swappers got the box caught out in the rain. Are the replacement luggage straps still there to hold the box bottom to the rest of the box? The original plastic straps were eventually lost and a generous swapper donated some luggage straps. I'm also very curious about the little journal which was started. Is it still there, and if so, are people actually writing messages? I hope to be able to read it someday.... Thanks. :goodvibes

I saw no luggage straps with the box.

The journal is still with the fridge and has been constantly updated, AFAIK. We did ourt part and added our information as well. To all swappers - READ IT!! It has some good tips (use the soap bars to prop up the front and make it easier to open instead of a book like I did).

I was wondering if I would be able to be put on waitlist for Nov 30-Dec 4?

Thanks

I may have a solution to our box issues! I bought my son one of these fridges for his room so I have the box. Now I just have to fiqure out how to get it there. DD and I will be flying SWA so we can bring 4 checked luggage. I am thinking it would probably be best to break the box down and reassemble with lots of duct tape when we arrive.
Anyone have any other suggestions or are you traveling by car through St. Louis, MO and could pick it up?

Sandy, I have not been able to contact cocowum for swap information. Do you have any contact info for this person?

I leave on Saturday -- hope the swap is still working out well for everyone! I've got Shelly2U's phone# to do a face to face swap.

Yes, I have spoken to both coccwum and shelly2u. Everything is going well and all reports are that the fridge is working great!:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter