GOLD STAR POPCentury Fridge/Coffee Swap 2012 OPENINGS

I have you confirmed! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Have a great trip.

I just wanted to let you know that I have PM'd the person in front of me even though there is still an open space between vacations and gave her my info. I also PM'd the person after me but have not gotten a response as of yet.

Also, my dis boards name didn't come out all the way next to the dates, just in case you wanted to change it, thekylers.

SPHB ILU I sent you a PM, if you could PM me back with your info I would appreciate it. ;)

Hi
We are staying in Pop from April 24- May 2 and would love to get in on the fridge/coffee pot swap. Please let me know if these dates are available.
Thanks

Hoping the fridge is available from 5/31 - 6/4, so far it looks like those dates are available. Fingers crossed, I will send you a PM as well. :)

Fridge was safely picked up and returned to Bell Services with FriendlyFrog's info on it! The two box system is brilliant.

If someone upcoming wants to bring packing tape or labels to leave in the fridge, for labeling for the next swapper, that would be super helpful! :)

Fridge was safely picked up and returned to Bell Services with FriendlyFrog's info on it! The two box system is brilliant.

If someone upcoming wants to bring packing tape or labels to leave in the fridge, for labeling for the next swapper, that would be super helpful! :)

I'm not sure how this is typically done, but would it help to securely affix one of those page protectors people put in binders to the fridge box, open end up, so that we could just slip a piece of paper into it with the next person's name? That would prevent covering the whole box with labels.

Hi
We are staying in Pop from April 24- May 2 and would love to get in on the fridge/coffee pot swap. Please let me know if these dates are available.
Thanks

Just FYI, I have it already for part of that time... :/

What is the two box system? I thought it was just one box? Just want to make sure I pick up the correct number of boxes.

Also just an FYI Carrie tells me that there is not a toaster with this swap. I had looked specifically for a swap with a toaster so I thought I would pass this info along, just in case anyone else was looking for the toaster. Guess I will have to skip the pop tarts. :rotfl2:

Can't wait! :cool1::goodvibes:dance3: :banana:

I'm not sure how this is typically done, but would it help to securely affix one of those page protectors people put in binders to the fridge box, open end up, so that we could just slip a piece of paper into it with the next person's name? That would prevent covering the whole box with labels.
Yes having the page protector taped to the box makes this much easier. However, since the fridge has returned I am still unclear as to the type of box it is now in. If any one would like to attach a page protector and add a few sheets of paper I would appreciate it.

What is the two box system? I thought it was just one box? Just want to make sure I pick up the correct number of boxes.

Also just an FYI Carrie tells me that there is not a toaster with this swap. I had looked specifically for a swap with a toaster so I thought I would pass this info along, just in case anyone else was looking for the toaster. Guess I will have to skip the pop tarts. :rotfl2:

Can't wait! :cool1::goodvibes:dance3: :banana:
This is the first I have heard of a two box system myself. LOL. Everything used to fit in the fridge in one box. I think the toaster broke some time last fall. If anyone would like to replace it I had picked it up 2 years ago at a resale shop. I will not be headed to Florida myself for quite awhile. BTW: They do have a toaster at the food court that is available for anyone to use.

need to add a day to my times
now we will be there 10-26 thur 11-2-12 Thanks :)
Got ya!

I've tried twice to PM about this....maybe I am doing it wrong? IDK. Anyways, we will be there from 3/11 to 3/17 And I was wondering if those dates are available? Thanks!

This is the first I have heard of a two box system myself. LOL. Everything used to fit in the fridge in one box.

When I used the frig in February there were two boxes. The frig fits in one with the open side up and then the outer box slides over the first one open side down. It's true there's no toaster but there was a coffee maker in the frig. Also, if someone hasn't already brought some, there is no more tape so a roll of tape would be helpful. If I had known, I would have taken one so just letting people who are coming up know.

Not sure if you heard back, but I have had it reserved for 6/2-6/9- not sure if those other few days are available.[

QUOTE=Rachella76;44058401]Hoping the fridge is available from 5/31 - 6/4, so far it looks like those dates are available. Fingers crossed, I will send you a PM as well. :)[/QUOTE]

I expect to be at Pop the week of March 18th. I'll send a PM.

I am here now and can't find the fridge. Friendly frog put it in storage on Monday. I went to pick it up Monday night and they couldn't find it. I will look again tomorrow. I also don't have the info for the next person. I pm'd that person with no reply. I need that info in case I find the fridge.

T.

I stood by while a very nice LS cast member looked through all 3 storage trailers before he found it when I was there. Wishing you some pixie dust!!pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter