GOLD STAR POPCentury Fridge/Coffee Swap 2012 OPENINGS

Just wanted to stop in and say a great big "THANK YOU" for the fridge swap. We did not use the coffee pot but found a power strip and the refrigerator a great help!! I retaped the box. It is a box that slips over it with no bottom. I had packaging tape with me. Bell services was great to work with!! Again, thank you!!

I am trying to get a hold of CEMinnie to make sure she/he has my info for the swap and I am not having luck with a reply.:confused3

Any help would be greatly appreciated - maybe they will look here some people dont know about PMs and the update signal but i know they leave a long time before i do so i want to be sure they have it

Thanks

Just wanted to stop in and say a great big "THANK YOU" for the fridge swap. We did not use the coffee pot but found a power strip and the refrigerator a great help!! I retaped the box. It is a box that slips over it with no bottom. I had packaging tape with me. Bell services was great to work with!! Again, thank you!!

The fridge was great for me as well!! We didn't use the coffee pot either, but loved having the power strip in between the beds for cell phones, Ipods, etc. It was so convenient. Luggage services was great and really helpful! Dropped it off Saturday afternoon as we were leaving 3am Sunday. All went smoothly. Thanks a ton!

could you please add me for 6/9-6/16/12? If cancellation, I really neeed it on the 8th! Thank you!

I wanted to let everyone know that I have received 10 requests so far this weekend for the fridge. I have the master list at work and will answer everyone on a first come first served order on Monday once I can completely organize everything. Thank you for your patience.

I took my time today to make sure I answered everyone on a first come first serve basis. I did have to disappoint a couple of potential swappers, for that I am sorry but I have had wait list miracles happen :wizard:. If anyone did not receive a message please contact me again. I have on occasion made mistakes and may have missed someone.

Extremesoccermom,

I have PM'd you twice, but I don't believe they are going through. Can you please let me know if you received a PM from me? It would have the dates 5/6 through 5/10 in the subject line.

Thanks,

Extremesoccermom,

I have PM'd you twice, but I don't believe they are going through. Can you please let me know if you received a PM from me? It would have the dates 5/6 through 5/10 in the subject line.

Thanks,

I have you confirmed! Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter