Going in Sept? Share your plans!!

ok. silly question here but i've seen mentioned a few times lately. what is Mickey mail? i've been on the DIS for a while now and have just recently have seen this mentioned!:laughing:

MICKEY MAIL? Well MICKEY MAIL is anything in the mail from MICKEY!

I say Mickey mail is getting your magical express tags, or anything from confirmation of your reservations.........thats mickey mail:thumbsup2

your probably saying OOOOHHHHHHH Thats IT?:rotfl2:

Oh and by the way Mickey mail is your package you get from disney with your vouchers and stuff in it for your stay.:dance3:

MICKEY MAIL? Well MICKEY MAIL is anything in the mail from MICKEY!

I say Mickey mail is getting your magical express tags, or anything from confirmation of your reservations.........thats mickey mail:thumbsup2

your probably saying OOOOHHHHHHH Thats IT?:rotfl2:

Thank you very much for explaining that. I did feel a little silly asking but I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something:laughing:

My Final Plans.....I Promise!

Sept 12th: Arrival-DTD Dinner at Wolf Gang Puck :cool1:

Sept 13th: AK- Donald's Safari Breakfast, QS lunch, WCC Dinner

Sept 14th: MK-Crystal Palace Breakfast, Tony's lunch, Kona Dinner. Pirates and Pals Firework Cruisepirate:

Sept 15th: HS:wizard:- HW&V Breakfast, 50's Prime Time Lunch, Mama Melrose Dinner

Sept 16th: MK-QS Breakfast, The Plaza lunch, leave early Hoop Dee Doo Review Dinner

Sept 17th: MK-Lilo and Stitch Breakfast, QS lunch, Day time Parade, Cindy's Royal Table Dinner, Spectromagic

Sept 18th: Go Home:sad1::sad1::sad1:

My trip is paid, I got my Mickey mail, ADRs are made, looks like this is really going to happen!
It's me and my BFF, two middle-aged mamas, and we are leaving the families behind.
Staying at CSR 9/18 - 9/22.
I've been to the world many times, but this is my first time staying on property and doing the DDP. :banana:
The plan could change, but for right now:

Friday - arrive by noon, lunch at Pepper Market, or head straight over to Epcot for evening EMH. Lunch at sunshine seasons maybe? Dinner ressie at Tokyo Dining.
Saturday - DHS (AM EMH), dinner ressie at Prime Time Cafe.
Sunday - Animal Kingdom, dinner at Boma
Monday - Magic Kingdom, 8:10 breakfast at Crystal Palace, and dinner at the Wave.
Tuesday - Epcot (AM EMH), lunch ressie at Biergarten, then off to the airport!

Oooohhh so jealous! We'll be overlapping w/ you on some of these days - we were hoping for a breakfast at Crystal Palace on Monday, but could only get a late lunch!

Thurs 9/17 - arrive at SSR :cutie:, dinner at WL 8:35
Fri 9/18 - AK, dinner at Ohana 7:00
Sat 9/19 - DHS, dinner at Hollywood & Vine 5:20
Sun 9/20 - EPCOT, dinner at LeCellier 6:45
Mon 9/21 - MK, lunch at Crystal Palace 2:25
Tue 9/22 - heading back to Chicago :sad2:

Ok...I think my plans could be finalized. :rotfl: After switching the post cruise portion of my stay for the 4th (yes 4th) time, we're now staying at BCV! I've never stayed around the Boardwalk area before and I am sooooo excited! :banana:

I am so ready. The clothes are all washed and folded on the spare bed. I just need to put them in the suitcase the night before. Carry on is all packed and ready to go. I just need Sept 4th to come.

35 more days for us! It's just DH and I and were staying at the Poly (for the first time and enjoying the nice military room discount!), 9/24-9/29. We want to relax, go to the pool and spa, enjoy some of the Food & Wine festivities and have a few romantic dinners :lovestruc

We have dinner ressies at: Bistro le Paris, Victoria & Alberts, Cali Grill

I'm so excited I can't sleep!!!!:rotfl2:

thought i would pop on over here and post

9/26 arrive at ASMU im thinking around 12pm Dinner at HDDR at 5pm and then the campfire

9/27 DHS ropedrop, 50's primetime at 430pm, maybe hop to MK after.

9/28 Epcot ropedrop, 7pm dinner at Biergarten

9/29 sleep in downtown disney maybe?, 230pm Chef Mickeys, MNSSHP

9/30 DD turns 4, 12pm BBB and 630pm 1900PF dinner. We are letting her pick what she wants to do in the morning,

10/1 AK ropedrop, maybe picnic in the park

10/2 MK 8am CP, stay at park until 5 or so and hop over to epcot for 7pm Askerhus.

10/3 time to go home!

It's getting closer and closer. Is anyone else ready to pack yet?:rotfl2:

My husband says he is suprised I don't already have the suitcases out! I told him to be careful what you wish for!

I am so excited about this trip I can barely contain myself. :yay:

And staying at the CSR!! Thanks to KatMark for pumpin up the CSR :cool1:

So far we are

9/13--should get to resort about 4. D: Narcooses
9/14 B: Crystal Palace L: open D: Tokyo Dining
9/15 B: Kona Cafe L: Marrakesh D: Tutto Italia
9/16 B: Cape May L: open D: Yachtman Steakhouse (early anniversary dinner)9/17 B: Boma L: Yak & Yeti D: California Grill
9/18 B: Maya Grill @ hotel and then leave for home around 1

This is our 5 yr anniversary/honeymoon (never took one) trip so we are :yay::woohoo:

Congrats on the Anniversary!!! DH and I will be at the YS same night for our anniversary!!!:lovestruc

9/13 Arrive in the AM/ Epcot/ Big River Grille/ HS for Fantasmic
9/14 Coral Reef
9/15 Chef Mickey's Breakfast/ Depending on if DH grandpa is gonna meet us it will be T-rex (w/o him) or Rainforest (w/him)
9/16 Our 3 year Anniversary Animal Kingdom in AM/ Yachtsman Steakhouse/ La Nouba (DH just surprised me with tickets)
9/17 Tony's Town Square
9/18 Ohana's/ DIS Meet at Jellyrolls :thumbsup2
9/19 Leaving in the PM (flight currently at 9pm) but its changed 3 times now)

Hope everyone has a great trip!!!

Got my park backpack ready!:banana::banana::banana:

Still to early to pack for us but I have been thinking about it for days now.:yay:

One month away!

Travel party is me (30), dh (32), dd (5). Dh and dd's first trip. Only my second trip--first was fifteen years ago!

We're staying at POR.

Our plans:

9/19: Arrive MCO at 1:35, pick up rental car, check in resort, MK night

9/20: AK morning, Yak & Yeti lunch, MK night EMH

9/21: EP morning, Akershus Princess lunch, afternoon and evening open

9/22: DHS morning, Sci-Fi lunch, hop to EP for evening, Marrakesh dinner

9/23: (Dh goes to Kennedy Space Center for day, then drives to MCO, returns rental car, and flies home.) DD and I stay at WDW--CRT lunch, rest of the day for us is open.

9/24: Kona breakfast, rest of the day is open

9/25: DD and I fly out of MCO 11:35

I am soooooooo excited I can hardly stand it!

One month from today we will checking into our resort! We are so excited. It will be me, DH, DS (6), DD (3). We will be there from 9/20-9/28. CBR, pirate room! pirate:

9/20 Magic Kingdom Rope Drop
check in resort
9/21 Epcot 9:30 Princess Storybook breakfast
9/22 Magic Kingdom
1:00 Pirate League
2:30 BBB
7:10 1900 Park Fare
9/23 Animal Kingdom
11:50 Tusker House
Epcot for Coral Reef/Illuminations
9/24 Magic Kingdom
9:15 CRT
Hollywood Studios
Spectromagic
9/25 Pirate Cruise 9:30
MNSSHP
9/26 9:30 Chef Mickey
Sea World
9/27 Hollywood Studios
12:15 Mama Melrose
Magic Kingdom

I'm already tired just thinking about it. But we are so excited! Can't wait to see all of you!:banana::banana::banana:

I know Disney is the Happiest place on Earth but since I will be there on 9/11 I was just wondering if they do anything in commemoration. I know a lot of people don't think we should mark it but I was just wondering.

My husband says he is suprised I don't already have the suitcases out! I told him to be careful what you wish for!

I am so excited about this trip I can barely contain myself. :yay:

Me either!!

I checked the park hours today and they have added another showing of Fantasmic for 10:00 pm on Sunday, Sept 13th. Also Epcot will be open until 12AM on Friday the 11th, instead of 11PM. That is the only changes that I noticed.

Anyone else have any updates that can help us?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter