Going in Sept? Share your plans!!

wdwmom0f3

Disney Bound!
:cool1: We are going to Disney World.... and dining for FREE!!!:cool1:

I am so excited about this trip. We will be there from Sept 11th -20th, staying at POR. We will be dining at Coral reef, 50's Prime Time Cafe, Kona Cafe, 'Ohana, 1900 Park Fare, Chef Mickeys and Le Cellier Steak House. I am getting so nervous about the park hours and making our ADR's 90 days out, especially during free dining.:scared: Anyone else feel this way?

So, what are your plans? Also, offer advice or any tips that you have. I would love to chat with some folks that will be going in Sept. It's going to be HOT, but we are going to have a blast!!!!!

It's only four months away!!!!!!:dance3:

We cant wait either :yay: we will be there 9/20 - 9/26 at POP and FD!!! I am hoping we can get the ADR's we want esp on the 23rd as its my son's birthday. we are looking at Sci Fi, Yak & Yeti, CRT, CP, Garden Grill, rose and crown and le cellier :woohoo:

I dont mind the heat so much as we will do the indoor rides, shows when it is at its hottest in the daytime and i cant wait for the MNSSHP, as many times as i have been ive never done that!

Your son's B'day is the same day my Mom's B'day is. :thumbsup2 She will be flying in to join us for 4 days, and we are planning on taking her to 'Ohana for her birthday.

Are you going to order him a cake? I am wanting to but if I do I will get it and take it to her room. I don't want to miss the dessert at 'Ohana. I hear it is wonderful!!

Your dining choices sound great! I forgot that we will be going to CP too. We have never been there before but I have heard that it is great. We may go our first night. :goodvibes

We have a wicked busy schedule for us. Hopefully I can get an early flight because I want to have dinner at the T-Rex Restaurant(my son loves dinos!) our first night and maybe a round or two of mini golf.

Also we will be doing MNSSHP.

As for Adr's:
Been toying around with them but Chef Mickey's is a must because we have never eaten there and the Crystal Palace b/c my youngest loves Pooh.
I think those will be the only character meals we do.

My DF and I are getting married on 9/9

I am glad for the heat(i know...crazy, right?) the last time we went in Oct. and we went in the pool once b/c it was to chilly to swim

Husband and I will be at CBR Sept. 19-26. Here is our agenda, that could chage when hours come out. I know it is Late hours for MK this day, but we are still going to attempt it. We are going to get fast passes in the morning and do what we can then, head back for the afternoon to relax. We will go bak after dinner at Ohanna's. We were there the last two Septs, and crowds were not an issue.
Sat. Cirque de Soleil
Fultons Crab house

Sun: MK
Crystal Palace
Ohanna's

Mon. Typhoon Lagoon
Narcossee's ( Anniversary Dinner)
Tues
HS
Big River Grill

Wed. Epcot
Chef de France

Thrus. Boma's (Breakfast)
Head to Cocoa Beach for the day

Friday Animal Kingdom
Raglan Road

Sat: DTD
Don't know where we will land for lunch.
Leave for airport arount 2:30

We are going Sept 28th, for our second trip. I am very nervous to get our ADR's as well, still trying to decide on the last few. We are also doing MNSSHP for the first time.

Have fun everyone!

Your son's B'day is the same day my Mom's B'day is. :thumbsup2 She will be flying in to join us for 4 days, and we are planning on taking her to 'Ohana for her birthday.

Are you going to order him a cake? I am wanting to but if I do I will get it and take it to her room. I don't want to miss the dessert at 'Ohana. I hear it is wonderful!!

Your dining choices sound great! I forgot that we will be going to CP too. We have never been there before but I have heard that it is great. We may go our first night. :goodvibes

i am definitely ordering him a cake and we are eating at CP (i hope) for his birthday meal. we also have 2 other kiddos who have request, so i am hoping FD doesnt kill us with the ADR's. we were lucky last year and the only one we could not get was CRT

We will be staying at BLT from 9/5- 9/14!! While we won't get the advantage of free dining as we are DVC members we do have the following meals planned: Crystal Palace- Brkfst, Chef Mickey- Brkfst and Dinner, Liberty Tree- Dinner, Cape May- Dinner, Ohana- Dinner, Park Fare- Dinner, and Hoop De Do! Can't wait!!! We will also be attending MNSSHP!:cool2:

We have a wicked busy schedule for us. Hopefully I can get an early flight because I want to have dinner at the T-Rex Restaurant(my son loves dinos!) our first night and maybe a round or two of mini golf.

Also we will be doing MNSSHP.

As for Adr's:
Been toying around with them but Chef Mickey's is a must because we have never eaten there and the Crystal Palace b/c my youngest loves Pooh.
I think those will be the only character meals we do.

My DF and I are getting married on 9/9

I am glad for the heat(i know...crazy, right?) the last time we went in Oct. and we went in the pool once b/c it was to chilly to swim

WOW, Disney and a wedding!! You DO have a lot to plan. :rotfl2: Congratulations!!

Talking about going to Chef Mickeys, it is fun. I had thought about skipping it this year but I couldn't do it. :lmao:

DH & I are taking our 25th anniversary trip with Free Dining, a year and a half late due to his father's passing and my father's illness (My Dad's still hanging in there and I'm hoping we don't have to cancel our September trip, but hey... ya never know). Anyways, not only will we be celebrating our 25 (actually 26 1/2) anniversary, but come September we will have been togther 28 years... so 2 kids and a lifetime later... we are planning on taking our time, relaxing, maybe doing some drinking around the world and just being sure to catch the stuff DH hasn't had a chance to get to - like Soarin, maybe Test Track, The Seas in Epcot, The Safari in AK, drawing the characters at the Animation place in DHS, etc. Our dining is still up in the air, but I'm thinking maybe Sanaa, Big River Grill, Tokyo Dining or Tutto Italia (but we're Italian and eat Italian food every few days). I'm letting DH decide on food - but he better get plannning before I do it for him!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2: I can't wait. I haven't had a full week vacation since DS graduated high school in June 2007!!!!! Just long weekends....

We'll be arriving the day after you get there! I have a rough plan written up so far. I'm sure it will change once TGM, red, yellow, green lists come out and the park hours/schedules for september. But this is what i have so far.

Cast: Myself, DH, DS(5), and DD(3)
Staying @ Pop Century
Disney Transportation Throughout
Non Park Hopper Passes & Free DDP

Monday, September 28th

6PM arrival - CS dinner @ pop, unpack, hit the bed (but I’m too excited to sleep)
Tuesday, September 29th

Magic Kingdom:

AM:
8:05 Breakfast ADR for Crystal Palace
Tour MK
Lunch @ Pinocchio Haus
Hotel pool/nap break
PM:
Dinner ADR for Ohana
Wednesday, September 30th
Epcot:
AM:
Earliest ADR for Akershus Princess Storybook Breakfast
Tour Future world
Hotel pool/nap break after lunch @ sunshine seasons

PM:
Dinner around the world (f&WF)
Tour World Showcase
Illuminations if offered[/align]
Thursday, October 1st
AM:
Hotel Pool
DTD: Late lunch around 2PM: Earl Of Sandwich & Dessert: Cooks of Dublin (doh-bars)

PM:
MK: 4PM - Midnight MNSSHP
Friday - October 2nd
Sleep in late
Animal Kingdom
Late AM:
Tour Animal Kingdom

PM:
Dinner ADR @ Boma
Saturday - October 3rd
Hollywood Studios
AM:
Early Lunch ADR @ Sci Fi Dine-In
Tour HS
PM:
MM Fantasmic! Dinner Package
Sunday, October 4th
AM:
Tour Plans Open…….determine which park we’d like to see more of and go there.
or
Hotel Morning, DTD shopping & then a park

PM:
Dinner ADR @ Whispering Canyon Café
Take in Wishes for our farewell from Disney World

Monday, October 5th
CS @ Pop
12:30 Flight Home

We'll be there from Sept 17-26 and staying at POFQ (with free dining!)! Can't wait! I'm feeling guilty because we don't have very much planned yet (I'm waiting for park hours to come out). I do know that we'll be doing a weekday MNSSHP this trip :)

:banana:

We'll be there staying at POR from September 26-October 2 w/free dining. We're really going for my 40th birthday (10/22) but we'll actually be there on DH's 43rd birthday. I am trying to find something special to do for him, but I'm not sure what.

As far as ADR's, we hope to dine at LeCellier (11DS loves it) and MM Fantasmic package if possible. Other than that, I am pretty much open to trying new places. We'll definitely do Flame Tree BBQ at AK - that's a family favorite. In the past we've done Le Cellier (3x) Marrakesh (2x), Tony's (so so), 50's Prime Time (food was good but had a dud of an aunt), MM, 1900 Park Fare, Akershus (bkfast), CRT bkfast, H&V, Crystal Palace, and the restaurant in France (the name escapes me right now), Whispering Canyon, Boma.....

I'm looking to try something different in Epcot this time. Maybe Biergarten? Would that be fun for DH's birthday dinner or should I try for LeCellier for the b-day dinner. And who is making my birthday dinner????? :rotfl:

For us, we're surprising my mom with a birthday trip, Sept 15th to the 19th, staying at the FW cabins, so far we have this planned...

Tuesday, arrive, dinner at Ohana, MNSSHP
Wednesday AK, dinner at Whispering Canyon, WL
Thursday, Ma's birthday, MK with dinner at Tony's
Friday, DHS in the morning, Epcot in the evening Dinner at Teppan Edo
Saturday Check out, go wherever we missed, use last CS credit!

We'll be there staying at POR from September 26-October 2 w/free dining. We're really going for my 40th birthday (10/22) but we'll actually be there on DH's 43rd birthday. I am trying to find something special to do for him, but I'm not sure what.

As far as ADR's, we hope to dine at LeCellier (11DS loves it) and MM Fantasmic package if possible. Other than that, I am pretty much open to trying new places. We'll definitely do Flame Tree BBQ at AK - that's a family favorite. In the past we've done Le Cellier (3x) Marrakesh (2x), Tony's (so so), 50's Prime Time (food was good but had a dud of an aunt), MM, 1900 Park Fare, Akershus (bkfast), CRT bkfast, H&V, Crystal Palace, and the restaurant in France (the name escapes me right now), Whispering Canyon, Boma.....

I'm looking to try something different in Epcot this time. Maybe Biergarten? Would that be fun for DH's birthday dinner or should I try for LeCellier for the b-day dinner. And who is making my birthday dinner????? :rotfl:

Happy early birthday to both of you!! My Mom will be celebrating her birthday there too. Have you registered your birthdays on the website to get your free gift when you get there? Since you already have park tickets you can get a 75.00 gift card, on your actual birthday. I'm sure you know that though. :rotfl2:

I am ordering a cake for DH and I for our 20th wedding anniversary from 1900 Park Fare. I am ordering a cake for my mom from the Boardwalk bakery to be delivered to her room, or we will take it. :flower3:

We are staying at Port Orleans French Quarter Sept. 29 - Oct. 6, 2009. My wife and I (older adults, i.e. senior citizens :laughing:)are treating her sister (also a senior citizen) to her first vacation ever. Long story (short version) - her sister always lived at home as a care taker for her mother, father, and blind brother. All are now deceased and she can finally do something for herself. This will be like taking one of our children to Disney for the first time - it is going to be so much fun. A tenative schedule has been developed, but I am waiting for park hours to come out to finalized the schedule and ADR's (free dining :banana::banana::banana:).

I seriously can not wait. It will be my families first trip to WDW ever and I am consumed with planning this vacation. It is going to be so much fun - I dream about it at night...ha ha

I can't offer many tips since I've never been. We are going from Sept 11-17th. I PRAY that I get the dinner reservations that I want. I'm freaking out over not getting the ressies that I want and then being stuck to plan all over again - YIKES - back to square one.

Anyway, we plan on eating at Crystal Palace (breakfast), Tusker House (breakfast), Akersas (breakfast), Chef Mickey's (dinner), Ohana (dinner) Coral Reef (dinner) and Mama Melrose (for Fantasmic Dinner Package). I am hoping beyond hope that I will be able to snag a CRT ressie for breakfast (I will be paying oop for that though). Sept seems so far away........

We're going Sept. 16-20, staying in a Pirate room at CBR. I haven't stayed there in probably 15 years, so it will be fun to revisit it. For ADRs, I'm really undecided. We're also going in July for 10 days, so have lots of ADRs then and would like to try different things.

I'm thinking Nine Dragons and Coral Reef, since we've never eaten there, and maybe Ohana's, which again would be new. Probably Akerhaus for the Princess breakfast one day. So many choices!

:cool1: We are going to Disney World.... and dining for FREE!!!:cool1:

I am so excited about this trip. We will be there from Sept 18th-27th, staying at POR. We will be dining at Coral reef, 50's Prime Time Cafe, Kona Cafe, 'Ohana, 1900 Park Fare, Chef Mickeys and Le Cellier Steak House. I am getting so nervous about the park hours and making our ADR's 90 days out, especially during free dining.:scared: Anyone else feel this way?

So, what are your plans? Also, offer advice or any tips that you have. I would love to chat with some folks that will be going in Sept. It's going to be HOT, but we are going to have a blast!!!!!

It's only four months away!!!!!!:dance3:

We'll be there at the same time :) We're going either 22 or 23-27th at POR ( still havent convinced DH on the 22nd, but it's booked, LOL) Since our kids differ in ages we're doing 4 character meals, CP, Ashkerhaus (sp), H&V & Ohana. Our tentative plan, which may change 456798445 times before the hours come out is
9/23-27

9/23
Arrive around 4pm, check in head to DTD

9/24
Take DD to DTD to BBB, boys will head to Epcot so older DS can get some rides done, then the girls will head over there, dinner at Ashkerhaus, maybe stay for Illiuminations

9/25
DHS day, BF at H&V, leave relatively early, head back and rest up for MNSHHP

9/26
MK get there for RD if we can wake up, if not as early as possible, BF at CP, leave after lunch back to hotel, head back to MK around 4 or so.

9/27
BF at Poly, head back to NC :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter