Going in Sept? Share your plans!!

8 more days for us!!:banana: I am getting so excited:dance3: I hope that everyone has a wonderful trip!! I am also praying for good weather. :worship:

I still feel like someone should pinch me.... is it really almost here? :lmao: I have been planning for so long, it's kind of going to be sad when it's over. Who am I kidding, it's going to be depressing!:lmao:

My 2 daughters and I along with my granddaughter will leave the 20th. This will be the first time for my granddaughter. My daughters both went in high school but that was yrs ago. I have little gifts planned to give to my granddaughter all thru out the trip. Minnie Mouse earrings, a Hannah montana outfit, etc. We are so excited to experince her first trip to disney together. Watch out...here we come! :love:

19 days for us! :yay: I feel like the days are draaaaaggggggging by and keep thinking of how the days will fly by at Disney. We are set to enjoy every minute :)

We have our 20 day countdown calendar that DD4 and I made together in place and she is having fun counting down the days and daydreaming aloud about all she wants to do.....this will be her third trip and DD1's first! She will be 16mo so I am excited (and maybe a little anxious) to see how she will do with the characters and some of the dark rides. I remember being the same way at DD4's first trip, and she loved EVERYTHING. We'll see how the baby does; every child is different, of course. She is just at that super fun age where she dances and giggles at everything, so I think she will especially love all of the music, the shows and parades.

We also have DD4's "Disney Dollars Rewards Chart" up in her room :goodvibes She is something of a professional shopper, so DH and I figured we would work out a chart with a few behaviors and chores so that, with successful completion each day, she can earn Disney Dollars to spend on the trip. I'm really proud of her; she's doing a really good job "checking" herself and making good choices. She LOVES Disneyworld and the hard part about this trip will be breaking the news that we are, sadly, not staying forever. We keep talking about how it is 8 nights at Disney, but she is not having it. :rolleyes1

My parents are joining us for the trip and they are just as excited as we are. They love all things Disney and are good travel partners for us; we all want to get up and GO!

We'll be at CBR September 22-30 and have some fun ADRs scheduled: Crystal Palace, Akershus Storybook Princess, Boma, 'Ohana, HDDR, LeCellier and Chef Mickey's. We have also scheduled the Wonderland Tea Party for DD4 (over the top about Alice!) and the Mickey's Magical Milestones Tour for my parents. This was to be the Steam Trains Tour, but needed to be rescheduled.

Hope everyone's September trip is MAGICAL!

Well, I did my online check-in this morning. We actually leave the 9th for Port Canaveral and our cruise. We arrive on the 13th at AKL in a savannah view room. I've ordered a gift basket from Memories by Betsy for my daughter for our arrival. ADRs are all made (and I swear, I'm not going to make any more changes!). MNSSHP tickets are paid for...just have to pack! Is it sad that I'm excited to spend my Labor Day weekend packing for Disney? I have my pile of "to take to Disney" stuff that has been sitting there for about a month now. It just keeps getting bigger, lol.

My hubby and I are leaving on Saturday for our 8th trip to the World together! My 13th and his 11th. I'm super excited and get more excited everytime! We'll be there from the 5th to the 13th. We, of course, are taking advantage of the free Dining plan (our first time on the plan)...so far we have California grill, 50's Cafe, Coral Reef Cafe, Sci-Fi and Marrakesh booked. We will wing it with the rest of our dining. Only 2 more days to go!!!

Today I booked us onto a Keys to the Kingdom tour on September 27th! I thought I'd left it too late, I feel so lucky! :lovestruc

Hi guys. We are traveling from Idy on airtran on the 13thas well. First planned on driving but found an early am flight so we can enjoy the whole day at the parks!! Here's to a good flight!!! Have a great time!!!

Yea! We've taken this early flight before and LOVE it. After checking in at the resort, we were in the Magic Kingdom by 11am (while our co-workers back home were still an hour away from lunch!) and still had a full day in the parks.

We're staying at the at POR for the first time and are completely excited to be in this beautiful resort!

"Have a magical day". :wizard:

My Boyfriend, his Dad, his Girlfriend and Myself are leaving September 18th to drive there. I am so so SO excited! :) :D :D :D My boyfriend and I have never been before, but we've got a 7 day pass for Disney, a 7 day for Universal Orlando, and then on the way home we're stopping in the Smokey Mountains for two days! Only a little over a week to go, :). It's come up so fast too that I almost don't want it to come because then we will go and be back home before we know it. *Sigh* I hope the trip doesn't go by too fast, :(.

. It's come up so fast too that I almost don't want it to come because then we will go and be back home before we know it. *Sigh* I hope the trip doesn't go by too fast, :(.

:laughing: I totally know how you feel! We've been planning this trip for awhile now, and have had a couple bad things come up in our personal lives during that time. I feel like this trip is just what we need now, and I'm looking forward to it so much, that I'm afraid it will be here and then over with in no time! :) Nothing like wishing away the moment, huh? My (unsolicited) advice is to get everything ready for the trip in time to have at least a few days before you leave, where you don't have to do anything (like pack). Then you can slow down and savor the anticipation. Then enjoy the heck out of the trip! :goodvibes

I fly trans-Atlantic on Tuesday. Was my last day of work for three weeks today.

It feels so good and I'm so excited! :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter