• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Go to our New New New Coupon Train Thread!

Grldreamer02...got your first envelope today! Thanks!!

Momof2DisneyFans...finally was able to get to the post office to send your envelope! I apologize for two delayed weeks in a row.

jls886 - Welcome to my new train buddy! And huge apologies that your envie only went out on Thursday. I was in 8-hour long meetings Mon-Wed this week, so I couldn't get to weigh the envies to mail. I almost always mail on Mondays as scheduled, so I'm sorry your first envie will be late.

mic&min - rec'd the 2nd envie this week. Thanks!

Hooisergirl7 > received envie today, but it was in a plastic post office bag. All I got was the front of the envelope, but there were some coupons in the bag as well:yay:. I haven't had a chance to go through them as of yet. Thank you :)

Momejay,

Envie on the way. I'm going to the PO today so you'll probably have it on Tuesday!

Enjoy!

Julieee8 sent your coupons yesterday; went on vacation so will not send any on the optional Memorial Day week since I will be out of town.

Big envelope headed for Lakremofdublin in the morning!

BTW... For Lamremofdublin and Shipoo... I am going to miss two Mondays of mailing in the near future. I am going to be at the beach during the week of 6/7 and in New Orleans during the week of 6/14. Do you want to sub me out for those couple of weeks or should I just get caught up when I get back? Let me know what works best for both of you.

Have a wonderful week!

Big envelope headed for Lakremofdublin in the morning!

BTW... For Lamremofdublin and Shipoo... I am going to miss two Mondays of mailing in the near future. I am going to be at the beach during the week of 6/7 and in New Orleans during the week of 6/14. Do you want to sub me out for those couple of weeks or should I just get caught up when I get back? Let me know what works best for both of you.

Have a wonderful week!

Thanks for the heads up, Vsimeone. :thumbsup2 Since it's two weeks (or three if you count the optional week before that) I will probably have your sender mail directly to Lakremofdublin for those two weeks. Then you could resume mailing to Lakremofdublin on 6/21. Is that okay with you? If so, I'll contact your sender and let her know the plan.

Thanks for the heads up, Vsimeone. :thumbsup2 Since it's two weeks (or three if you count the optional week before that) I will probably have your sender mail directly to Lakremofdublin for those two weeks. Then you could resume mailing to Lakremofdublin on 6/21. Is that okay with you? If so, I'll contact your sender and let her know the plan.

No problem! I'll actually be mailing an envie on the optional week. I have a stack of coupons to pick up from my mom so I'll have those ready to go out next Tuesday (6/1). I get back from New Orleans late on the 17th so I'll have that weekend to get caught up and get the next envelope out on 6/21. Thanks for your help! I LOVE the coupon train!!!

Received my envelope this week.

Princessbride6205- I have a large envelope going out for you tomorrow.

Mary

Shelby5514 ...got your envie last week.

Okskate_angel...got one ready to send out to you in the morning.

Have a great week, all!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter