• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Go to our New New New Coupon Train Thread!

:wave:

Glad to see so many more of you found us! It's starting to feel more and more like home now!

:teeth:

Anyone going to old navy for 1:00 flip flops on sat?

If I get to feeling better, we will be there....no reason not to stock up on some much needed flip flops!

Left work early yesterday b/c I felt like I was hit by a truck :sick:, go to the doctor today and find out I have a bad case of bronchitis and apparently my lungs don't want to part with the mucus...yuck! He said I should be feeling much better by Friday night, Saturday at the latest....keeping my fingers crossed :wizard: as I want to buy those stinking flip flops. :rotfl2:

If I get to feeling better, we will be there....no reason not to stock up on some much needed flip flops!

Left work early yesterday b/c I felt like I was hit by a truck :sick:, go to the doctor today and find out I have a bad case of bronchitis and apparently my lungs don't want to part with the mucus...yuck! He said I should be feeling much better by Friday night, Saturday at the latest....keeping my fingers crossed :wizard: as I want to buy those stinking flip flops. :rotfl2:

Feel better soon! :hug: You NEED those flip flops! :cool2:

WOW
Where have I been?
First of all, thanks for the birthday wish :hug:. It was very uneventful, but hopefully this weekend we will get to celebrate a little more completely.

Secondly, I don't remember if I posted for IWannaBeAPrinces but I send out a good sized envie Monday morning.

Finally, I got my envie from shortstuff yesterday.

All this and we have a coupon goddess and a new squatting place. :scared1: Whew! I'm SO glad to be here! :cool1::banana::woohoo::dance3::rolleyes1

ShiPoo, I got my envie today! My daughter is more excited to check the mail then I am now...she loves helping mommy sort coupons! Thanks!!

Namsupak, I apologize your envie didn't make it out on Monday like I thought. Instead I found it on the floorboards of my car when I was looking for work stuff :blush: I put it in the mailbox this morning.

Everyone here can appreciate this...so I was at work and had just tossed the packaging to my fruit bowl into the recycle bin when something caught my eye, a coupon. Guess who quickly retrieved it so they didn't miss out on saving $. Can we say I'm coupon obsessed? LOL.

Everyone here can appreciate this...so I was at work and had just tossed the packaging to my fruit bowl into the recycle bin when something caught my eye, a coupon. Guess who quickly retrieved it so they didn't miss out on saving $. Can we say I'm coupon obsessed? LOL.

Bravo! :goodvibes The couponer's version of dumpster diving! :rotfl2:

Eyor44- Got your envelope today. Lots of good coupons again. Thanks!:goodvibes

Okay can anyone verify. I had read somewhere on this board that if you buy your flip flops the day before at Old Navy then you can go back on Saturday and just get a price adjustment.

I love a good sale but am not much into fighting people for flip flops. :rotfl2:

Sorry I didn't get to post about sending your envie...my computer was inoperable :confused3 Hope you rec'd it already... I sent it out on Tuesday a.m. Also, hope you got last week's. Didn't get it out until late Wed. but it still went out. :cool1:

Nancy

Okay can anyone verify. I had read somewhere on this board that if you buy your flip flops the day before at Old Navy then you can go back on Saturday and just get a price adjustment.

I love a good sale but am not much into fighting people for flip flops. :rotfl2:

Further along in that thread they said that they checked with the manager and found out that they WON'T be doing price adjustments on Saturday. I think in this case I'd wander past Old Navy and if there's a mob I'd skip it. :upsidedow

Lakremofdulin, got the envelope from 2 weeks ago....looks like the po machine was a bit hungry. :lmao: No worries though, it looks like most, if not all, the coupons are still in tack. :thumbsup2

Now, back to bed for another nap...:cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter