Frosty Towels, are they worth it?

It's obvious some people have a me first attitude with no regard or respect for their fellow human being. You can't fix that with any logic, science or fact.
It is obvious that some people feel that since they want something done the way they think it should be done that anyone who doesn't do it that way is looked at as having no regard or respect for their fellow human being. Respecting that not everyone is the same nor does things the same way is respecting your fellow human beings. It is also a way to live sanely without the need to cut down others and be upset by their actions. Your right the attitude that everyone should do things the way I want attitude can not be fixed with logic, science, or fact. Your assuming I took a used cool towel that I sweated in and with all the freaking out maybe even thinking I wiped my private areas with it. You can take a fresh clean towel out of the package and soak it in the ice bucket with the soda in it but nobody bothered to ask they just assumed. I am done being told I am such a horrible person for making a suggestion if you don't like it that is your and anyone else who doesn't like it's issue. I will not continue feeding into this negativity it is causing a few of you and allowing you to feel so superior in your assumptions and allegations. Enjoy your night and your future trips to Disney without buying soda from the ice tubs in the future. Don't forget that everything you touch at Disney has been touched by thousands of others hands, maybe tongues, butts etc. and that not everyone washes their hands when they go to the bathroom. If that bothers you you can always stay home. :hippie:

Germaphobe is a when you have an issue with germs and make more of them than need to be made. It not a name I called you. There are lots of names in my head I could call you too but I will refrain like you have. Wow that is nice that your husband is a chef, good for you. I don't drink soda either so it also makes no difference to me either. People being grossed out is not something I can control only those people can and so be it we are all different and get grossed out by different things. I personally think it is funny that on the internet people feel so free to call out people they don't know and make a big issue over little things where there doesn't need to be one.

How about this? Next time you are at WDW and you feel the need to dunk your new or used towel in one of the barrels, ask a CM at the food establishment if you may do so. That would be a great test of whether those of us who find the idea gross are crazy or if you are truly violating both common sense and sanitation policies of WDW and the local health department.

How about this? Next time you are at WDW and you feel the need to dunk your new or used towel in one of the barrels, ask a CM at the food establishment if you may do so. That would be a great test of whether those of us who find the idea gross are crazy or if you are truly violating both common sense and sanitation policies of WDW and the local health department.

I would never dunk it without asking first and when I did in the past I have asked and been told no problem go ahead so according to your philosophy you who find the idea gross are crazy. How about them apples. Still feel superior?

I would never dunk it without asking first and when I did in the past I have asked and been told no problem go ahead so according to your philosophy you who find the idea gross are crazy. How about them apples. Still feel superior?

I don't believe you. You just want to be right, so now you're just making stuff up. I'm done following this thread.

We tried them on our last summer trip, and they definitely helped to cool us off. I kept them in zip lock bags while in the parks. However, they became somewhat stinky. Anyone have a solution for that?
someone mentioned using a dishwasher to sanitize the towel. I'm wondering if the trick of microwaving them would work like it does for kitchen sponges?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter