http://www.petstylepromos.com/free/index.aspx

You'll look almost as cute as your pet
when you wear your free Wet Your
Whiskers t-shirt. It was made exclusively
for PetStyle and is only available when
you register, so sign up today and get
one while supplies last.

sorry bad link :(

gotta love the walmart ones, they come in so fast!!

Happy Sunday Freaps! I can not believe I missed out on the SPANX!!!! Boo hoo! You guys remember me of yours don't fit!! bwahahaha!

I got a verification form in the mail from Marlboro yesterday- so I should get the lighter after sending a copy of my DL in! I think they do this if you are under 27, so keep your eyes open for it!

On a random freebie note, Walmart was sampling Soy Joy bars in the store yesterday, and of course, Wes started cowing down on the sample the lady gave me! So, she looked really surprised, and I said, "Yeah, he loves these things!" She said, "Here honey, (and handed me 5 bars) most people think they taste like cardboard, so I would rather give them to your sweet little boy than pass them out." WHOO HOO! What a great unexpected freebie!

I got them for that reason but changed back because they made my hair look green. Did you find it distorted the color of things?

not really, the one in my living room has a warmish yellow like glow. the bathroom ones are fine though.

Hey, all! Newbie here...just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the great freebies!! I'm a new addict! Can't wait for the freebies to start filling my mailbox too!

Let's just say that my mailman has 4-6 weeks to get some muscle when all of my freebies start rolling in! I am seriously becoming an addict here! still trying out how to get my free panties though!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hey, all! Newbie here...just wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the great freebies!! I'm a new addict! Can't wait for the freebies to start filling my mailbox too!
Welcomesmilies.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter