Freebie Thread for the week of 7/23/07

It's been a slow week for freebies here, but I did get the golf socks yesterday. they're pretty comfortable :)

I've gotten 2 pairs of Hanes panties from Walmart. I got the teal and the blue. They look huge when they come out of the package, but they fit pretty well.

I got them for that reason but changed back because they made my hair look green. Did you find it distorted the color of things?

They have a slight yellow cast to them. But I can put up with that to save a little energy and to keep me from climbing counters and chairs and ladders and fooling with our fixtures. (complicated fixtures mulit bulb nightmares that take a ladder and 4 hands to change)

http://www.tigereyedesign.com/democraticstuff/formvillage.html

This bumper sticker says "Somewhere in Texas, a village is missing its idiot.":ssst:

bhaaaahaaaa!:lmao: I have been riding around with this sticker on my car for almost 2 years!:lmao: PS- so far it hasn't done any good!:rolleyes1

Hey freaps! Long time no post- just checking in. Just got my magenta Hanes undies yesterday- they are a size 5 and look huge! I have also not warn anything over my bellybutton in years! Where are the free low-rise boyshorts :confused3

Hopefully they will shrink up when I put them in HOT water to wash them!

I will go and check to see if there are any freebies that haven't been posted this week!

You guys are on the ball!:banana:

http://associates.tradepub.com/free/htm

Qualify for Your Free Subscription!

Learn all about healthcare travel and explore career opportunities from more than 50 healthcare travel staffing companies with the industry's most widely read and favorite resource.

Healthcare Traveler is published twelve times a year. Whether you are a veteran traveler or someone who is considering this career alternative for the very first time, Healthcare Traveler's insightful articles can help you get the most out of an assignment. With each issue, gain tips about life on the road, follow colleagues' journeys, expand clinical knowledge, and enhance your professional development.

Geographic Eligibility: USA, Canada

Publisher: Advanstar Communications

I just came from staples, my store was out, but said to come back....BUT there was a lady with the same coupon as me...and she had several other free item coupons as well. I asked her where she found the other items and SHE REFUSED TO TELL ME!!! I surfed around a little, but I'm new at this...anyone know where to find the other items? With kids going back to school, I'm sure we could all use them!

I just came from staples, my store was out, but said to come back....BUT there was a lady with the same coupon as me...and she had several other free item coupons as well. I asked her where she found the other items and SHE REFUSED TO TELL ME!!! I surfed around a little, but I'm new at this...anyone know where to find the other items? With kids going back to school, I'm sure we could all use them!

I found this one- I will keep looking for more.

Book cover

Found that Staples.com has a sweepstakes...look in the top right corner for school supplies '07...then you'll see "rock your locker" on the right middle...has an instant win spot and a sweepstake to enter...You're supposed to be between 13-20... so I entered my 13 yr. old....didn't win today, but it also is a points earned type promo and says to get free card at register for extra 3000 points! WISH I HAD KNOWN THAT WHEN I WAS THERE LOOKING FOR UNIBALLS EARLIER! HAHAHA

Wow, that just seems so rude. Why in the world wouldn't she want to spread the freepy love? :love: :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter