Freebie Thread for the week of 7/23/07

PudgetteD...in response to your question about the sharps container. My DD is a juvenile diabetic. We have found Disney to be very accommodating in regards to the disposal of her syringes. All of the First Aid centers in the parks have sharps disposals. We usually put her syringes in a plastic zip top bag and drop them of at the first aid center when we get to the park. They will also provide you with a room to test your sugars or inject the insulin. If your DH should experience an insulin reaction, the centers have plenty of Powerade on hand so there is no need for you to go and purchase a drink for him. If you have any other questions on WDW and diabetes, please feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks! I was concerned about needle/lancet disposal at the parks, as this is the first trip with him being on sliding scale. He was previously on a fixed dose in AM and PM and could take care of that before and after park visits. We always bring our own sharps container to the room. DH is weird in that he likes NO drinks with sugar, to the point that he sometimes upchucks if he drinks them, so I always carry glucose gel packets. Thanks for the info, that's one less thing I have to worry about!:)

This is probably an old one, but at aquafresh.com, you can print a coupon for a free trial size toothpaste.

Found that Staples.com has a sweepstakes...look in the top right corner for school supplies '07...then you'll see "rock your locker" on the right middle...has an instant win spot and a sweepstake to enter...You're supposed to be between 13-20... so I entered my 13 yr. old....didn't win today, but it also is a points earned type promo and says to get free card at register for extra 3000 points! WISH I HAD KNOWN THAT WHEN I WAS THERE LOOKING FOR UNIBALLS EARLIER! HAHAHA
Thanks! DS won the uniball pen. Here is the link to the coupon:
http://e.staples-deals.com/staplesp...7Fjoxhbzt%7C%82%82%81%85glwlaklyss%80h%84%84K

I got my first freebie this weekend! I was so excited! It was a tube of Aquafresh! My DH claimed it already for his travel bag! Now that I actually got something I am even more excited about this thread!

I just wanted to say Hi! and I have really enjoyed reading the posts! Can't wait until I can find something to post. I think you guys are great! (too funny) I know my son thinks I am a kook for sitting here laughing at the computer screen! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter