Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!! Dates Confirmed!!! ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? You're all still here?

So who here agrees that this Monday is MUCH better than last Monday?

party:party:party:party:

I couldn't keep up last Monday. Lol

And you wouldn't have wanted to. Disney Visa will never ever be relied upon again. We'll just have a couple folks volunteer to make a test call each morning for about a week before a "leak date" and report back with their findings. Things reached a fever pitch for something we were all used to happening...except when it didn't.

black562 said:
And you wouldn't have wanted to. Disney Visa will never ever be relied upon again. We'll just have a couple folks volunteer to make a test call each morning for about a week before a "leak date" and report back with their findings. Things reached a fever pitch for something we were all used to happening...except when it didn't.

I already had FD...I got it back in May for my October trip. I was just trying to keep up with who did or didn't get it. Once I saw it going in a negative direction I stopped trying to follow. I started following again on Tuesday.

I got mine back in May. Staying December 3rd to 10th. So glad because my dates are now not included this time. Saved 3 rooms about $2000.

The lynch mob decided not to burn you at the stake!!!

Do you have a shuttle service? Here in NJ we have a service called Rapid Rover....they pick your party (and luggage) up from your home and drop you off at the airport. It's a better deal for us when we fly out of PHL....parking at PHL typically runs about $100 (with tips)...and toll to cross the bridge. Rapid Rover doesn't charge for the kids, so the adults are usually about $40 (total).

Flying out of ACY, Rapid Rover charges over $100 because you're going near Atlantic City...parking at ACY is about $80 for our stay and you can express pay with your EZ pass.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

There are cheaper alternatives but I just love being chauffeured and I don't get that chance very often. It's nice having our own private vehicle that's on our schedule and no one else's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter