Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!! Dates Confirmed!!! ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
NC person here, too! A southeastern suburb of Charlotte. We love being so close to WDW (well, at least comfortable driving distance...)- makes those once a year trips more affordable!

Another North Carolinian here... just up the road from you in Mooresville! :)

So we should all call again this Thursday and clog up the phone lines again.:rotfl2:

Haha!!!

Holy posts, ppl!! I saw there's a part 3 and it's ready at 17 pages??? I'm behind on this thread as it is. ;-) Ahhh...it is so nice to have stress-free reading instead of free-dining-crazy stalking!!

Woo hoo!

Hey must be the Aussie season, I went online yesterday 1.00 am US time and just made another booking. We're doing POFQ with room discount for 3 nights then on the 12th Dec switching over to WL with FD. I now have two bookings but once the phone lines calm down I will cancel our original one.

We can't wait. It will be an Aussie invasion. At POP from dec 12 - Dec 19 with FD. Shame there is no Aussie pavilion in Epcot. Lol

pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

:beach:

Haha!!!

Holy posts, ppl!! I saw there's a part 3 and it's ready at 17 pages??? I'm behind on this thread as it is. ;-) Ahhh...it is so nice to have stress-free reading instead of free-dining-crazy stalking!!

Woo hoo!

Things move fast around these parts!!!

I've been only watching this thread....part 2 and 3 move so fast I can't watch both! I'll hit part 3 when this one closes down :)

Guys, if you didn't get your resort of choice, just keep calling and checking the website. Also don't forget the room cancellation thread, you may see something you're looking for over there.

Thanks so much! I called this morning and I now have FD!!!:cool1:
I couldn't be happier!!!:yay:

Good morning everyone! Checking in on Part 2 before I do to part 3....maybe 'they' are all on vacation and that's why we're still going????

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Maybe the mods are waiting us out, thinking we'll quit posting before they close it?

Or maybe the 250 page limit is just a internet rumor.....:rotfl:

Anyone have any thoughts on the airfare predictions website give? I am 100 days out today (yay!!!!!). Kayak says buy with 95% confidence and Bing says Wait with 80% confidence. Last time fares changed, Bing was right and Kayak was wrong. And I've read the best time to buy is more like 5-6 weeks out? Any ideas?

Anyone have any thoughts on the airfare predictions website give? I am 100 days out today (yay!!!!!). Kayak says buy with 95% confidence and Bing says Wait with 80% confidence. Last time fares changed, Bing was right and Kayak was wrong. And I've read the best time to buy is more like 5-6 weeks out? Any ideas?

I've heard 49 days, so I'm holding out at least a bit longer. Airfare is ridiculous for my dates right now!

Seven weeks is supposed to be the key. If you sign up with yapta.com you can track flights and it will email you if rates change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter