Free Dining Oct-Dec Is Here!! Dates Confirmed!!! ~ Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
CaraMiaBelle said:
I've heard 49 days, so I'm holding out at least a bit longer. Airfare is ridiculous for my dates right now!

Did you check frontier from new castle yet?

This thread has found a whole new life.

I'm dilated right now and can't see a thing...isn't it great?

And tomorrow...I'll be....ummm, older. :rolleyes1

I've heard 49 days, so I'm holding out at least a bit longer. Airfare is ridiculous for my dates right now!

Mine are $356 right now. The lowest I've seen for my dates is $327 so not thrilled with that either. Guess I'll hold out but if they get back to $327 I'll probably pounce on it.

Is anyone else checking dining reservations 15 times a day like I am? I booked most of them over a month ago and honestly have all the places I want. Just a few I'm trying to tweak times a bit on. I have six browser tabs open that I keep clicking "Find a Table" every time I walk by the computer. (In addition to the two DIS tabs, and four airfare tabs!)

Is anyone else checking dining reservations 15 times a day like I am? I booked most of them over a month ago and honestly have all the places I want. Just a few I'm trying to tweak times a bit on. I have six browser tabs open that I keep clicking "Find a Table" every time I walk by the computer. (In addition to the two DIS tabs, and four airfare tabs!)

Yup! At least that. I need ohana still, and want a Tusker house before 9:00, so this will probably take a while...

I do! :wave2: :laughing:

I stupidly passed on a Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party a couple of weeks back, because at the time, we weren't sure if we would be able to get free dining and I was trying to economize. (like one can economize at disney :rotfl:) Well, now we have free dining and I'm kicking myself in the butt for passing it up. I'm continuously checking all dates it is offered while I'm there. Oh, and a surprise BOG wouldn't hurt either! :thumbsup2

I've got everything else I wanted dining wise though!

black562 said:
This thread has found a whole new life.

I'm dilated right now and can't see a thing...isn't it great?

And tomorrow...I'll be....ummm, older. :rolleyes1

My eye dr gave me an insurance form to sign when I was dilated.... I had no idea what or where I was signing lol

Birthday??

Big Four Ohhhhh :scared:

Happy Birthday! I'm hitting the big 4-0 next year :). I've had a grand time in the 30s though so I'm fine with the next phase too :) (said to reassure myself since I'm 10 months away lol)

black562 said:
Big Four Ohhhhh :scared:

I turned that back in May....I feel your pain lol
I think I'm going to wear an "its my bday" pin while were in WDW in October....it'll make me feel better. Lol

Last year persistence paid off and I got everything just like I wanted. Hopefully the same is true this year!

I'm hoping that to be the case. My sister never books her trip until less than 45 day and never seems to have trouble getting what she wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter